Hilbish Ford

522 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• October 21, 2016

Eddie was absolutely awesome. He was quick, efficient, and knowledgeable, Hilbish Ford went well beyond to gain our trust and business. It was the best... buying experience, no buyers remorse here. I'm recommending them to my friends, family, and anyone else looking for a great car and a great deal.

Our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. It is great to hear that we were able to go above and be...yond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

July 4, 2018

Hilbish service Dept. is a real pleasure to deal with. Had a warranty problem that other ford dealers could not resolve and Tommy Moore along his associates... identified and fixed the problem. Their technical competence along with their unmatched professional capability in dealing with customers is truly outstanding. Would highly recommend Hilbish service Dept. for all of your service needs.

Jack, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so ha...ppy to have earned it. If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know! We hope you have a great day!

April 5, 2018

I highly recommend the services of Mr. C Brown at Hilbish Ford. I am a faithful client of this dealership and have purchased all my cars from this location!

February 26, 2018

I bought from Mr. Martin, he was friendly and made me feel very comfortable during the buying experience. He is awesome!! I would recommend him to all... of my friends in the market to purchase.

James, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Saf...e travels!

February 17, 2018

Keith is an amazing salesman to deal with! He posted their used srt8 charger they had for sale on craigslist and I got in contact with him on the phone.... Anything I asked for, he got the information immediately. I asked him to take a walk around video, and within 15 minutes I had a great video of the car. I found my own financing and they didn’t pressure me into trying their financing. When I finally arrived at the dealer two days after we originally spoke, my wife and I were greeted immediately by Keith and Aaron, and as soon as we got there, the car was ready to go for a test drive and we hopped right in. After we got back, we filled out some paperwork which I had signed and it was off to the final stages for the final pieces of paperwork. At that point, I noticed a puddle under the car and upon further inspection i found it to be an oil leak. I brought it to Keith’s attention and he immediately jumped into action and brought it into the shop (while they were leaving mind you) and had them find the cause (oil pan gasket seal). 10 minutes later Keith approaches me and says he will have the oil leak repaired, and they will deliver it to my house since I drove over an hour to the dealership!!!! Talk about service!!!! Only flaw in the whole process was the (finance manager I guess??). He didn’t make an effort to greet or say hello, and was very uptight. Nevertheless, my overall experience with the dealership and Keith was amazing, and when I have enough money to pay off the negative equity in my Chevy Cruze, I’ll be back to buy from them again and again!!

February 6, 2018

Came from Va.found a truck on Auto Trader. Ran across a great salesperson Eddie Martin.If u buy from this dealership see Eddie, also great inventory.

December 8, 2017

Eddie Martin is the man to see if you're looking for a new vehicle. He was upfront and honest and went out of his way to make sure my buying experience... was easy and hassle-free.

Michael, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than... happy to assist you! Safe travels!

September 28, 2017

Eddie at Hilbish was by far the best salesperson we delt with. We went to quite a few dealers knowing exactly what we wanted and exactly what we wanted... to pay. We did extensive research going into this and Eddie was the only one able to make a deal with what we wanted and in the end got a better car than we were expecting!!!! Highly recommend!!!!

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! We hope you continue to choose Hilbish Ford for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

September 15, 2017

Spent thousands of dollars and this dealership gave the wrong spare key so when I neeedex I could not get into my car. The dealership refused to pay for... a spare key that I never received and were very rude and unprofessional. I would never give them my business and will tell all my family and friends to never go there.

Jos, thank you for your honest feedback about your experience with us. It is our goal that every customer leaves satisfied so we are disappointed to h...ear that you did not. Please give us a call at (704) 938-3121 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

August 5, 2017

We would like to say a special thank you to Eddie Martin our salesperson. We have bought numerous cars over the years and no one has ever been as honest... and sincere as Eddie Martin was. He helped us from start to finish. We will refer family and friends to Hilbish Ford because of Eddie.

Mark And Regina, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Please let us know if there is ever any...thing else we can do for you! Safe travels!