New 888-238-9363 Dealer Website
Used 877-465-3948 Email Dealer
Service 866-946-1786

Average based on 503 reviews.
  • Great dealership

Working with Hilbish is like working with a family member. It's a "no pressure" experience, while still getting the best deal possible. The staff, particularly Charlie Brown, make every effort to get you to a rock bottom number. This was our third purchase through Charlie, and each one was comfortable and rewarding. It's no surprise the dealership thrives on repeat customers. We are, and will forever be one.

• Great customer service

Nice place nice cars didn't have what i was looking for.

We hope we can be of service to you again in the future! Thanks for choosing Hilbish Motor Company!

Nice place nice cars didn't have what i was looking for.

• Love my Edge!!

Love my Ford Edge!! Every department at Hilbish I have ever dealt with has been nothing but superior!!

We're thrilled to hear that you were pleased with your experience here at Hilbish Motor Company! Thank you for choosing our dealership and we hope to continue to be of service for many years to come.

• Great service Team

Great Service Team. Service was what was promised and expected. Repairs were made timely and within estimated amounts.

We appreciate your response! Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

• Great Dealership

Service was quick and staff was friendly. Dealership is clean and the coffee is outstanding.

• Great Service, Quick service, reasonable costs

I get excellent service at Hilbish. The staff are always ready to help, clear information, quick turnaround on drive in situations for service. Always like the rebates, and the additional service suggestions for my safety and cost savings. William Teal

William, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We?re glad we provided this to you. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything.

• online shopper

shopping online from out of state, dealer followed up several times, hope to make a decision soon.

• Great experience!!!

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Hilbish Motor Company. We hope to be of service to you again down the road!

My vehicle broke down in the middle of the night, and my tow-truck driver highly recommended your dealership. I received a call an hour before they officially opened with information of the problem and solution. Just after they opened, I received a call letting me know it was complete. They were friendly and fast. I would totally recommend them based on my experience.

• great service and facility

Everything went fine and they were able to get me in and out in a very fast manner, had full service along with inspection.

• Great customer service

Jennifer was outstanding in making me feel comfortable in making my first car purchase I am very grateful