Open Road Acura of East Brunswick

New 877-361-7439 Dealer Website
Used 877-438-6054 Email Dealer
Service 888-618-9062

• Great dealership, definitely recommended

Got dealership, not too pushy, patient with customers. Ambience is great with professional service, however can get a tad too professional.

Thank you for the feedback Gaurav. If you'd like to discuss your suggestions further, I welcome the input. You can reach me at 732-839-4234. Kurt Steger, General Manager

• Great Fast Experience

At the beginning of any car purchase quest you first need to decide on a vehicle to target. We actually selected two to look at. 1) The Acura TLX (we drove the 2015 version prior) and the 2) Nissan Maxima (wife owned one a few years back). We made an appointment with Sam at the East Brunswick Acura and the voyage began. We arrived to meet Ray. Ray was an Old Bridge guy and knew the area as we did. He gave us details on the car and then we went and test drove it again. Wow what a ride. We went back and started the conversations on the car. They great thing is they just gave us the price and were really aggressive about it. Saves so much time on the game playing (something to appreciate for sure). From there we met Andrew and Jerry who helped to finalize the purchase. Never looked back. Great Experience, Great car, loyal customer now. Mike F

• Acura East Brunswick, NJ

Thank you! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with Antonella!

I recently leased an Acura RDX car from Acura East Brunswick and worked with Antonella Gambino. Antonella was a pleasure to work with. She was very straight forward, gave me a great price from the beginning and there was no haggling or games involved which sometimes goes on at other dealerships. I would highly recommend Antonella if you are looking for an Acura.

Thank you! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with Antonella!

• Wow! Great experience

Ray is the guy you want to go to if you are looking to lease.

I'm glad Ray was able to make your experience an easy one Alex! We look forward to seeing you in Service.

Ray is the guy you want to go to if you are looking to lease.

• Flawless Lease

Thank you for your review Michael and Rosalie! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Just leased my second Acura RDX. The experience could not have been better.One feels that the salespeople have as much loyalty to the customer as they have for the dealership. A feeling you don't have at most car dealers. Sam and Amr made the transaction a pleasure, Thank You Again Regards, Michael & Rosalie Unterman

• So much for Loyalty

I will start by writing about previous experiences which were positive. Over the last 10 years, I have leased 4 cars from Open Road Acura. The main reason for my continued business was the ethics of the dealership and the ease they provided to re-lease a car. That all changed this year. To make a very long story short, we turned in our MDX lease and paid ~ 5,600 out of pocket to lease a new RDX. We turned the car in like the previous 3 times and thought all was ok. We received a statement in the mail stating that we owe over $1,700 due to a few issues with the car, a dinged windshield, a tire that although was fine, didnt match the make of the other 3, and a claimed scraping of the bumper. I think the scraping happened there after we turned in the car, but we will never know. If the dealer would have let me know beforehand, I could have had all repaired for ~$80.00 since I had insurance to cover the windshield etc. I would have never leased the car at this time had i known the issues, and only leased another car with this dealer due to previous experience. Never again. Now andrew, the manager up there did help out, but still left us with over $700.00 additional out of pocket. Ive never really haggled with these guys but was now >$6,000 oop on a RDX. They were so intent on making the sale, they ignored all aspects of customer service, and really nailed me on this one. Do not trust this dealership. Get everything in writing, and most important shop around. 10 years, 4 cars and I now say NEVER AGAIN.

• Open Road Acura

The car condition was as advertised. Dealership was very helpful through the sales process.

• great dealer!! love my 09 TL

Bought this used 09 TL tech package in basque red and love it. However I'm thinking of trading it in for a new tlx. I'll miss my TL when that day comes ¿

• Loving my new Lease

It took about a month, but we finally got in to see Anthony and get another new Lease. The transaction was quick and painless. We would go back again.... in three years!!!

• 3rd time is the charm

This was our Third Acura I knew that Anthony and Steve would be able to get us the best pricing; and they did. We traded our current MDX for a brand new, fully loaded one. I could not be happier with the process and pricing. Thank you again for getting us exactly what we were looking for.