Open Road Acura of East Brunswick

• Very nice

We're happy you chose us Sonni!

My purchasing experience was with open road honda was really good we went to buy some other brand so we got a idea to look at Acura as well and we were ending up buying an Acura MDX Mr Vilmidmir was very kind and helping . Thanks for our first car ¿

We're happy you chose us Sonni!

• I am a happy new customer for a RDX lease

Raymond Lee is excellent in every way, prices and service, I just got a RDX lease from him and very happy. I would recommend him to my friends without any hesitation.

• 2017 MDX lease

Thank you for the review Joanne! Enjoy your new 2017 MDX!

I had a great experience at Open Road Acura leasing a 2017 MDX. Vladimir was a fantastic salesman. He was attentive and patient and answered all of my questions. He made the process super easy.

Thank you for the review Joanne! Enjoy your new 2017 MDX!

• Very good Acura dealership

It means a lot that you chose to tell others about your experience. Please consider us in the future.

This a very good luxury Acura dealer in the area. The sales advisor was very knowledge and professional with no pressure to buy. While I did not buy the car that I test drove, my experience was very pleasant and will most definitely recommend this Acura dealer to anyone looking for new or pre-owned certified vehicle.

• Recommend John Genovese!

Thank you Evan!

John Genovese is your guy if you're looking for a new/used car. I recently purchased a 2016 ILX from Acura of East Brunswick and John made the car buying process a breeze. He was informative, friendly, and seemed to care more about my well being than making the sale. I'm not sure if its the Italian in him, but John made me feel like i was family. Also, and i apologize for forgetting his name, but the gentlemen who took care of the billing portion was also great, as well as, the Greek gentlemen! Thanks guys!

Thank you Evan!

• Great leasing experience

Thank you John! We look forward to caring for your RLX.

My sale person, Antonella Zuckerman was great to deal with, I leased a RLX and the process was simple. I also love this dealer, I have bought and leased many cars over the years. I recommend to see Antonella if you shopping for an Acura.

Thank you John! We look forward to caring for your RLX.

• Great Fast Experience

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Mike! We're happy to have you as our customer.

At the beginning of any car purchase quest you first need to decide on a vehicle to target. We actually selected two to look at. 1) The Acura TLX (we drove the 2015 version prior) and the 2) Nissan Maxima (wife owned one a few years back). We made an appointment with Sam at the East Brunswick Acura and the voyage began. We arrived to meet Ray. Ray was an Old Bridge guy and knew the area as we did. He gave us details on the car and then we went and test drove it again. Wow what a ride. We went back and started the conversations on the car. They great thing is they just gave us the price and were really aggressive about it. Saves so much time on the game playing (something to appreciate for sure). From there we met Andrew and Jerry who helped to finalize the purchase. Never looked back. Great Experience, Great car, loyal customer now. Mike F

• Acura East Brunswick, NJ

Thank you! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with Antonella!

I recently leased an Acura RDX car from Acura East Brunswick and worked with Antonella Gambino. Antonella was a pleasure to work with. She was very straight forward, gave me a great price from the beginning and there was no haggling or games involved which sometimes goes on at other dealerships. I would highly recommend Antonella if you are looking for an Acura.

Thank you! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with Antonella!

• Wow! Great experience

Ray is the guy you want to go to if you are looking to lease.

I'm glad Ray was able to make your experience an easy one Alex! We look forward to seeing you in Service.

Ray is the guy you want to go to if you are looking to lease.

• Flawless Lease

Thank you for your review Michael and Rosalie! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Just leased my second Acura RDX. The experience could not have been better.One feels that the salespeople have as much loyalty to the customer as they have for the dealership. A feeling you don't have at most car dealers. Sam and Amr made the transaction a pleasure, Thank You Again Regards, Michael & Rosalie Unterman