AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Katy

435 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 26, 2019

Tyler was an excellent sales man and helped me with exceptional attitude and knowledge

Rose, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Drive safe, and we'll see y...ou on the road.

November 26, 2019

I got oil change. Service was good. Didn't like waiting for 2hrs.

Hello, thank you for taking the time to let us know how we can improve your experience. Your satisfaction is important to us, so we sincerely apprecia...te the feedback. If you ever need anything else, please feel free to give us a call or stop by.

November 21, 2019

The Customer Service at AutoNation Dodge was very disappointing.

Robert, we are deeply disappointed by your experience at AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Katy. We'd like the opportunity to make this up to you, so... if you're willing, please contact our General Manager at (877) 477-6431. We hope to hear from you.

November 19, 2019

After I was told that the part that is known for breaking and that all other dealerships have replaced them for free because of that, I caught the service... advisor and shop forman allowing for me to be over-charged for the part and shop time. I had went and found out what the part cost at the parts counter and then went to servive when I was told that the part was a $100 more than quoted and shop flag hours more than required. With the part that broke I couldn't go to another dealership because it would have blown the motor.

Richard, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with our dealership. Our General Manager would really like to help turn yo...ur experience around. If you would be willing to give us another chance, please contact our GM at (877) 477-6431 to discuss what we can do to help.

November 16, 2019

I love my new Grand Cherokee but was disappointed with the dealership. I was surprised after spending over 40K on a new car the dealership gives it to... me with a quarter tank of gas. Not very professional !

Hello there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this issue, please feel free... to reach out to us directly. Have a great day.

November 16, 2019

Jaden Crosby did an excellent job getting me in the truck I wanted. Thanks for the easy process. This is our 2nd car from AutoNation. No issues

Dana, we appreciate your input. Glad to hear that you are consistently impressed with the service we offer here at AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram ...Katy. If there is anything more we can do for you, please don?t hesitate to reach out. Come back and see us any time! Take care!

November 12, 2019

Salesperson, Tammy F. was great. She saved me time by having the vehicle picked out and parked in front. It was the most pleasant car buying experience... I have had.

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Karyl! We are pleased to hear you had such a positive experience with us. As one of our valued customers, we want... to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

November 12, 2019

Back in July I received service from Autonation DCJ Katy for my 2018 Jeep Compass. I needed a simple oil change and tire rotation. My service advisor was... Andrew Britton and at the time I felt everything was taken care of. Fast forward to a couple days ago when I went to Mac Haik DCJ Katy and tried to receive the exact same service when I was notified that my wheel lock was stripped and nothing could be done about my damaged 2 back tires nor the rotation at that. I did not receive any kind of service between the time I went to Autonation to when I went to Mac Haik a couple days ago. Therefore I have no choice but to conclude that Autonation?s service team stripped my wheel lock and gave me ZERO notification about it. Yesterday I dropped my car off back to Autonation for the wheel lock issue to be fixed along with my back 2 tires. I dealt directly with Jonathan who is a service manager there. He took care of the damaged 2 tires which he claimed were fixable and put all new wheel locks on my car. I had to call Jonathan back after 4 hours of no notification or update about my vehicle. When I left he assured me that the two patches on my back two tires would be good for the life of the tire. I started driving to dinner with my parents and my tire pressure light came on yet AGAIN. I am nothing but dissatisfied with Autonation DCJ Katy?s service team and will never be going there again. Not only that but Jonathan made me feel rushed and as if I was asking to many questions. Nonetheless I would not recommend their service on your vehicle. Hopefully their sales team is better.

Rhea, we regret your service experience with us here, but are glad you brought this to our attention. We strive to maintain excellent business relatio...ns at our dealership. Please call our General Manager at (877) 477-6431 to discuss ways we can work towards resolving this issue to your satisfaction. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

November 12, 2019

I went in with my dad to do a trade in . The salesperson we got was so cool, kept us laughing all day and he help get me a good deal on the car . Even... the financial department had us laughing . All jokes aside, I will definitely come back .

Hello Taraneisha, it means so much to us that you chose our dealership! We are pleased to hear you had such a positive experience with us. Thanks so m...uch for the warm recommendation of the team here at AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Katy.

November 8, 2019

Looking online I found a car that cought my eye, so I called and was still available, I drove to the dealership and the salesman took very good care of... me, helped me with my questions, and in less than an hour, everything was ready to drive my new car home.

Hello, thank you for sharing the details of your experience with us! We understand that it's an important decision where to purchase your vehicle from..., so we are grateful to have been chosen. If you need any further assistance, we are always happy to help!