Salit Auto Sales

Call This Dealer

Used

• Highly recommended
    February 2, 2017

Family owned, personal service, no sales pressure and I mean no pressure, great vehicles with low mileage. I've never heard of a dealership that wasn'...t open on Saturdays and Sundays, but these guys arent. That to me speaks the highest about their sales, service, and success in the business. A car dealership that doesn't need to be open on weekends is obviously doing something right.

We really appreciated your business and the high praise you gave us. We hope to see you back next time you need any service or even another vehicle!

Great Service, excellent process!
    March 23, 2016

My name is Mark Mccollum I,m a resident from North Jersey. My wife (Denise) and I have been purchasing cars from Salit Auto sales for years, since Hig...hland Park 1995. This is very true for us we have seen many dealers but none like Salit. From affordable pricing to excellent conditioned cars my children since birth till teenage years have safely and comfortably rode in Salit cars. If anyone is looking for a great car, low mileage, affordable prices Salit is definitely the place to look at. Thank you Steve, Jerry, Alan, and Mike for everything you guys are great!!!!!!

Over the past 20 years we are happy that you choose us as your go to dealership for all your cars. Dealing with you and your family makes our job easy....

Fair and Fast
    March 17, 2016

No funny business. Straight forward pricing. Handshake style customer service. Immaculate condition of a 2013 Hyundai Sonata with 9000 miles. Did my h...omework ahead of time and they were more than fair. Made up my my mind in 20 minutes. Deal done in less than an hour with financing.

We appreciate your business and was very happy to help you out with what you were looking for.

Professional service
    May 7, 2012

I was happy with all my interactions with the personnel at Salit

Thank you so much for the amazing review. As always if you ever have any questions or issues that arise please let us know.

Great buying exprience