Preston Ford Lincoln Hyundai Mazda Nissan

New 866-507-8454 Dealer Website
Used 888-426-8475 Email Dealer
Service 866-215-5656

• Great experience prompt response from my inquiry !

Great experience prompt response from my inquiry ! Very good sales person help,,

• Great truck buying experience at Preston Ford!

Helpful, knowledgeable staff (Chris) assisted in my decision-making process, and very competitive pricing helped close a win-win deal

We're happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you with professional service and knowledgeable expertise, David! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we hope to see you again soon!

• Preston Ford Lincoln

Buying from Preston since 2009. Always a pleasure. Any service needed done promptly.

Thanks so much for a great review and sharing your experience. We look forward to continue being your go to dealership in the future.

• Great Services

We have dealt with Preston previously and have never been unhappy with their service - both in purchasing a vehicle and when the vehicle had to come in for routine service or minor concerns with the vehicle. This was our first service call for this vehicle and we are very pleased with what was done and the service the staff provided.

Thank you for keeping faith in Preston, Rhonald! We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to give us this feedback. We are continuously striving to provide the very best customer service possible. We hope to see you again in the future!

• Ford Focus

Thank you for this awesome review, Hannah! We are so happy your car buying experience was exceptional!

Alina rocks!!! Best sales associate there is! She answered every question I had about every car I looked at. She got me financed at a low monthly payment and a small down payment!! If you're looking to get a new car ask for her!

• Preston Ford, Newil Murry Sr.

Neil did a great job finding just the right truck and made the process so easy. Great job, would highly recommend to all my friends.

Kathryn, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Preston Ford Lincoln. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• Body and parts repair

One car fender bender turned into large repair. Handled quickly and professionally. Vehicle was returned as if new.

Thank you for the 5-star review, Fred! We appreciate your feedback!

Thank you for the 5-star review, Fred! We appreciate your feedback!

• Terrible experience but great van

I love my Ford Transit but the salesman would make up incorrect answers and tell me that I'm wrong then say I have to check on that. The service department incorrectly installed a Ford light kit and it took FOUR separate trips over and a month for them to finally fix what they broke. I mean it was broken so bad another Ford dealership looked at it and refused it fix it since the Ford warranty doesn't cover what a particular dealership breaks. They did bring me a loaner vehicle each time but some of them required to me carry a baby and myself through the hatch to get him in his car seat. And this is after I made it clear that I needed a vehicle that could handle 3 car seats. I also enjoyed how I had to pay for all of the gas traveling from Salisbury to Preston and back for each time they tried to fix the truck. So while I appreciate the selection on the lot my advice would be to window shop at Preston buy your vehicle somewhere else.

We are so sorry for the inconvenience this caused you, Pamela. Thank you for bringing your experience with Preston to our attention so that we can address it and strive to make sure it never happens again. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and any feedback, positive or negative, is taken very seriously. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for sharing your experience.

• Everything was outstanding

Dan Silvers and Steve, the used car manager, were awesome. These guys set it up so I could look underneath the car by placing it on a lift in their garage. I was able to talk with a mechanic about any concerns I had. This was priceless. Their service department is amazing. I had a repair I needed done after I bought the car and they were more than accommodating. Eddie Stup the technician on the job explained everything thoroughly. I would recommend him to anyone.

Thank you so much for this awesome review, Sean! We are so happy to hear that you had an exceptional experience with Preston. We hope to see you again!

• 2014 Ford Fiesta

Angie was very polite and accommodating. Good experience.

Thank you for the 5-star review, Rita! We greatly appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again!

Angie was very polite and accommodating. Good experience.