Griffin Buick GMC

3.8 out of 5 (3.8) 122 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

• Great Customer Service, Great Dealership!
    March 17, 2016

Griffin Buick GMC is an excellent dealership! They treat you like you're an old friend of the family and make sure you are completely satisfied. The s...taff is extremely friendly and very willing to help. It doesn't matter who you dealt with previously, everyone there jumps right in to make sure you are taken care of. They all work well as a team and make you feel confident that you made the right choice in dealerships for your purchase.

Monica, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers is 100% satisfied with ...the SALES experience. We look forward to working with you again; be sure to take advantage of our exclusive specials by visiting us on Facebook. Regards, Peter Fridrich | General Manager | pfridrich@griffinbuickgmc.com

Prince - GMC truck
    February 5, 2018

Courteous, non pressure. Knowledgeable of vehicle. Fair pricing

Front end alignment
    December 5, 2017

The best things were very friendly staff, wonderful looking facility, and a great quality of work. When confronted with another possible problem with ...my car, they explained things in full detail and we're very patient. I had been worrying about when I was going to get to to clean my car but they did it for me free of charge. I'd recommend anybody looking to get alignments done on their vehicle get it done here!

Horrible dealership. Sleezy salespeople
    November 30, 2017

Horrible dealership and salesman and sales manager. I was told 2016 Tahoe good condition. When I arrived huge scratch and gash on top of car going do...wn trunk. Sales manager tried to resell me on an older model car with twice miles of car I was looking at. Never called me back when they said they would after repairs to gashes in car. Which means they didn’t fix what they said they would.

Griffin motors monroe, nc
    July 11, 2017

My 70 year old grandma purchased a Ford Fusion from Griffin Motors in Monroe North Carolina. She asked for a Carfax and they showed her one they said ...they use from a different company. The one they showed said the car hadn't been in any accidents. My grandma purchase this vehicle. And after a week or two she started hearing a noise when she turned. she refinanced with her bank and found out that the car had been in a little bump up. I have no idea what kind of Carfax this dealership uses but it isn't accurate. My grandma just found out today that the problem is the control bars. Thankfully she has a warranty through her bank but she still has to come out of pocket $300. I think after having the car only a couple of weeks there should have been no problem. And they definitely need to work on there Carfax issue.

Excellent experience at Griffin Motor Company
    April 5, 2017

My husband and I just recently moved to NC, and were shopping for a new car. From the moment we arrived at Griffin Motor Company, we were greeted by ...a nice salesman (Nick Cannon). We can only say that he worked very hard to make sure we leave the car dealership with a car of our choice that was the perfect fit for us. Thank you Nick. You made our shopping experience a very pleasant one.

Paul De Rosa
    February 11, 2017

Mike Moyer is an asset to your organization. This is the second car we leased from Griffin. WE asked for him and set up an appointment a few days earl...ier. Mike is knowledgeable, Patient and efficient, When this lease is up and if MIKE is there we will ask for him. Besides all of this He is a very nice man. The overall staff was very helpful and friendly Paul De Rosa

Streamlined
    March 18, 2016

From the moment my wife and I showed up, we were greeted by a very friendly sales staff. It was a painless process from the test drive to signing on t...he dotted line. Everything was streamlined and efficient, and that's how a car buying process should be.

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Terry! The goal of the Griffin Motor Company team is to ensure a painless and enjoyable purchasing pro...cess for each of our customers. We're happy to read that you found what you wanted in such a timely manner. Please remember that we're always here to assist you with any future auto needs and be sure to keep up with us on Facebook for access to exclusive content. Regards, Peter Fridrich | General Manager | pfridrich@griffinbuickgmc.com

Great service and clean facilities
    February 29, 2016

Thanks for your great service as usual. Jane, service advisor, made sure that technicians followed through with the inspection that I requested as wel...l as the alignment check. I would definitely recommend Griffin Motor Company in Monroe, NC to a friend.

James, thank you for writing such a great review about our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your service experience was so... positive. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers leave completely satisfied with the maintenance work performed on their vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again. Peter Fridrich | General Manager | pfridrich@griffinbuickgmc.com

Service was excellent; comfortable waiting area.
    February 29, 2016

Employees were very courteous; kept me informed about the progress of the work being performed; very knowledgeable about work being done. I do not fee...l that I can answer "Quality of Repairs" at this time. Weeks or months will tell if repairs were successful.

Thanks for the kudos, David. It is gratifying to hear that you were received quickly and kept informed of the progress of the work on your car. Please... feel free to stop in or reach out to us if you have any questions for our staff. Regards, Peter Fridrich | General Manager | pfridrich@griffinbuickgmc.com

Griffin Buick GMC