Moritz Kia of Ft. Worth

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 842 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

842 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Moritz Kia of Ft. Worth from DealerRater.com

• Exceptional dealership
    April 12, 2018

Friendly dealership, see Catherine McGary. She's awesome. Easy in and out, Brad in finance is friendly. They listen to your needs.

Thank you for reaching out! Reviews like these mean the world to us here at our dealership and we will be sure to relay to the team. Take care and hav...e a great day. Regards, The Moritz Kia Fort Worth Team.

Excellent service
    April 21, 2018

Mr. Maurice was fantastic! He was very attentive and explained everything step by step and made me feel very confident in my choices. I certainly will... recommend him

Joseph
    April 20, 2018

Top to bottom perfection. Doug Ashbrook is the best! I went there and was in and out in such a short time. Could not ask for more!

Excellent customer service
    April 18, 2018

Very positive car buying experience. I told Doug exactly what I wanted and he found me the perfect car at a great price. He even delivered it to me!... He definately goes above and beyond for his customers. I would recommend Doug and Moritz Kia to anyone!

Overall Experience

Happy Customer
    April 17, 2018

Ask for Kip! He will help you find your perfect car! He’s very knowledgeable, helpful and easy to work with. Thank you for helping us once again!

We appreciate you leaving this great feedback. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Sincerely, The Moritz Kia Fort Worth Team.

Great service !!!
    April 10, 2018

Best car buying experience ever!!!- Customer service was great!, the staff here is very knowledgeable,friendly and helpful in particular DEJAN And RO...SCOE.

Karen, thank you and congratulations on your purchase! We are so pleased that we could make your visit easy and hassle free, and we believe that's how... every car buying experience should be. We are sincerely grateful for your business! Regards, The Moritz Kia Fort Worth Team.

Great Experience at Moritz Kia
    April 10, 2018

Had a wonderfully experience at Moritz Kia. Everyone has been so friendly! I got in contact with Rick Spell and he’s been the most helpful with everyt...hing I’ve needed. He sold me a Kia Forte and I’m in love with it! I couldn’t ask for a better car! Thanks Rick for all your help and assistance! It is greatly appreciated!

Thank you for your business and this review. We are happy to hear our team was able to serve you and demonstrate how we do business here. If there is ...anything we can assist you with in the future, please let us know. Regards, The Moritz Kia Fort Worth Team.

Quick buy , positive sales team
    April 5, 2018

They ask you what you want and not what their offering right off. Laura Rasnick was great! I was leary and they changed my mind.

We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your car buying experience with us. We look forward to servicing your vehicle soon! Regards, The Moritz Kia F...ort Worth Team.

Great Dealership
    April 5, 2018

Mr. Ashbrook was the best! His no pressure, knowledgeable, and wonderful personality made my purchases (more than 1 vehicle) wonderful. And the financ...e department was quick and efficient.

Thank you for taking the time to submit this awesome feedback. Hearing that you received excellent service from one of our sales team members is alway...s encouraging and reassures us of our commitment to our customers. We hope that you enjoy the new car and we look forward to hopefully doing business with you again in the future! Regards, The Moritz Kia Fort Worth Team.

Moritz Kia
    April 5, 2018

Went through used internet sales department. Salesman was honest, straightforward, and helpful. Car just as presented online, and was certified. Fin...ance was not pushy with warranties, and was willing to work with an out-of-state credit union. Overall, an excellent experience.

Moritz Kia of Ft. Worth