Moritz Kia of Ft. Worth

619 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Moritz Kia of Ft. Worth from DealerRater.com
  • Moritz Kia of Fort Worth - Caring Dealership !

Excellent experience buying a new car! Very courteous staff and great selection! Thanks to Rick Spell in sales and Mike Kennedy in finance !

• Rick Spell-Moritz Kia Experience

I very please at my 1st experience with Moritz Kia of Ft Worth. The Salesman, Rick Spell was very accommodating and patient as we looked at multiple cars and discussed all my options. There was no high pressure sales like most dealerships. Rick took his time to answer all of my questions and made sure I was satisfied and found the right car for me.

• LOVE MY NEW KIA SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    September 18, 2017

Moritz Kia Fort Worth

Thanks for the great review! Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Regards, Moritz Kia Fort Worth Team

EVERYONE FROM OUR SALESMAN, JOSH STIXRUD WHOM I HIGHLY RECOMEND, TO THE REST OF THE STAFF WAS AWESOME! GO HUNT UP JOSH,. TEST DRIVE ONE OF KIAS GREAT CARS, YOU WONT REGRET IT. OUR NEW SOUL IS A BLAST!

Moritz Kia Fort Worth

• Great Sales Man Joshua Stixrud

Great Buying Experience, Customer Service was at its finest from our Sales man Joshua Stixrud.

• Great Experience at Moritz Kia Ft Worth Rick Spell

We had been looking for an SUV and the Kai Sorento was highly rated as well as recommended by Ed Wallis. We had been at a dealership in Arlington but they did not have the color interior we were looking for. I called Moritz Kai in Ft. Worth and spoke to Rick Spell. He said they had what we were looking for but closed in 15 minutes but would stay if we wanted to come out. We got there in 20 minutes and he had the car ready and waiting for us to see and drive. We purchased the car that night. The finance guy Mike stayed as well as well as the cleaning crew to have it ready. You can't beat that kind of service and dedication. I can't say enough about the service we received from Rick Spell and the guys at Moritz Kia. This type of service you don't see anywhere anymore. If I could give 10 stars I would have. Thanks Rick for staying so late.

• Great customer service!

This is my second time buying from this specific dealership and Kip always make it a pleasant experience! I highly recommend him and his services! Thanks Kip!

• Love Mortiz Kia!

This was my second time buying from Mortiz Kia Fort Worth, they are awesome and the experience was so fast and easy. I recommend our sales man Kip Culberson, he goes above and beyond and I'm very happy. I love my new Kia Sportage!

• Ms. Burgess. Receptionist

kip Culberson was very knowledgeable about the Kia product and went over every aspect with me! Will recommend Kip and Moritz to all.

• Kia soul

I just now bought the car and its amazing and the customer service was spectacular espeically Joshua he was awesome

• Fantastic Couteous Fun

Just purchased my new Kia Spotage SX T-GDI from Josh Stixrud at Moritz Kia. Very pleasant experience. Josh is knowledgable and personable. No pressure but lots of options. He works hard to earn your business and he got ours! We couldn't be more pleased. Maz N. Willow Park, Texas

It is very kind of you to write us such a nice review. We're proud to offer our customers a pressure-free shopping experience, and I'm glad to hear that was the case for you on your recent visit to our dealership. Thank you so much for your business and please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, The Moritz Kia of Fort Worth Team