Randy Marion Chevrolet Buick Cadillac

New 866-419-2188 Dealer Website
Used 877-516-5476 Email Dealer
Service 888-766-4627

4.2
Average based on 69 reviews.
  • Great service.

I recently took my 2001 Pontiac to Randy Marion for a recall item. The service Consultant Mike was very helpful, friendly and explained everything to me. A part had to be ordered and was there in one day. I waited while they finished the work on my car, again everyone was friendly and helpful. Mike explained what repairs were made and when to bring the car in for another check up. I am very pleased with the Service Department.

Thank you very much Helen W. We appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience and we are glad we were able to make your recall experience with our service department a good one!

• Best Experience Ever

Never had an easier experience purchasing a car. Ernie in used car department was Awesome! Everyone at the dealership went above and beyond to make the buying experience quick and easy.

• Great!

Great people. Great dealership. Lots to chose from!

Great people. Great dealership. Lots to chose from!

• Blakely

Dan Stump is awesome! I highly recommend him to anyone.. Very easy and pleasurable to work with!

• Randy Marion Mooresville

I've had a quite a few great buying experiences with Ernie McCutcheon at Randy Marion in Mooresville! Not only did Ernie sell me my car, he also helped my mom find the perfect car and my dad find his dump truck that he's oh so in love with!! And today he did the impossible, he sold my boyfriend a truck that he loves, and he's a picky one!! A huge thank you to Ernie McCutcheon and the Randy Marion team!!!

• Oz Smith

Dan Stump is a great salesman listened to me and put me in my dream truck if anyone is looking to buy a vehicle you should go see Dan the man !!!

• Dan Stump

He was so wonderful and very professional. I highly recommend him to everyone.

He was so wonderful and very professional. I highly recommend him to everyone.

• Larry From Mooresville, NC 2009 Escalade

I took my 2009 Cadillac Escalade Truck into Randy Marion Cadillac's service dept. in Mooresville, NC for a LF hub that was going out! The service writer, Marie Maylish, was so courteous, helpful and professional! She kept me updated by phone on the progress and I couldn't be happier with the work they performed! Totally recommend them for any service work you might need on your GM vehicle!

• Great Dealership for all needs

Very friendly, helpful, and you will get the result you need and you're looking for!

• Done what others couldn't

Was able to drive away happy after trying a few other places.

Was able to drive away happy after trying a few other places.