Randy Marion Chevrolet Buick Cadillac

• Great service.

I recently took my 2001 Pontiac to Randy Marion for a recall item. The service Consultant Mike was very helpful, friendly and explained everything to me. A part had to be ordered and was there in one day. I waited while they finished the work on my car, again everyone was friendly and helpful. Mike explained what repairs were made and when to bring the car in for another check up. I am very pleased with the Service Department.

Thank you very much Helen W. We appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience and we are glad we were able to make your recall experience with our service department a good one!

• Great Experience

Very good experience at this dealership. The salesmen, Rodney and Grady, were very professional and willing to help. Shawn, the finance manager, was willing to answer any questions we had. Purchasing a vehicle has been a headache in the past but Randy Marion has changed my perspective. Will be returning for future purchases and would highly recommend.

• Problem Solvers

Young man (didn't get his name) instantly recognized our Bluetooth problem and fixed it. Problem was with the phone, not the Buick

• Very upset

I bought a 2016 Chevy Cruz from randy mairon in Mooresville last may I have made all my payments on time the more I drove the car just did not fit me so I decide I would see if I could trade it in I have very low milage on the car had windows tinted so I call and talk to a sales person he said yes we could trade no money down I drove the car I thought I was getting I sit there for four hours waiting on them finish the paper work then they tell me after I was told no money down that I would have pay 6.000 down on a car older then mine I was beyond upset then the man saI'd let me call I guess the big man he said no I can't lose 6.000 on this car what I just got up and left I wasted my day was promised a car so I guess I just pay on mine then I will go back to ford company next time do my business

We are sorry to hear about your recent shopping experience Ms. Newberry and will be looking into the specifics of your interactions with our management staff and that particular sales associate. It is our goal that every customer leave our dealerships completely satisfied and we apologize that we were not able to do that.

• Great service!

Went in last Saturday and looked around to purchase my very first car. Overall it was a great process. The sales man that helped me, Grady, was great! He was very helpful, knowledgeable and understanding of everything that I was looking for. I ended up purchasing a 2016 Malibu and I absolutely love it!!!

• Great Car Buying Experience

I recently had a great experience buying a car from Randy Marion. Grady Jackson was so knowledgeable and helped me pick out the perfect car for me. I will definitely go back and see Grady the next time I need to buy a car.

• Easy car buying experience

Overall great experience in the buying process. My salesperson Grady Jackson was very helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable! A+ all around

• Spray-magnifique'

Carol Sprayberry is the best! Spay-magnifique'. Best !!

Carol Sprayberry is the best! Spay-magnifique'. Best !!

• Perfect Car, perfect price

Ernie helped me find a perfect car for a perfect price! Awesome guy and dealership! great customer service!

• WVUFAN#1

Thanks to Ernie, for ¿% Customer service. Very nice guy! When I decide what vehicle I want, I'll check to see what he has for my family.