Healey Ford Lincoln & Mitsubishi

• Healey Ford Service!

Healey Brothers has been the place to purchase and service vehicles for our family for the last 20 years. About three years ago, we purchased a Ford Windstar for our family and almost immediately had issues requiring recall work. Upon completion of that work and some other service, we drove away with a wheel being held on by hand tight lugs. After they repaired the damage from this free of charge, we had a few other recall updates and services with no incident. During our most recent visit, Healey Brothers went above and beyond to make our experience as painless as possible. With major recall work due on our van, and some lingering repairs requiring "dealership only" parts, we again turned to Healey Brothers. Stuart in the service department took our vehicle from my wife with a clear explanation of the work to be done and the list of parts needed (since we own a parts business) for cost comparison reasons. We worked with Stuart to help whittle the substantial bill down about 15-20% through supplying our own parts. We were provided with a loaner vehicle for two days to complete the work at the time. Unfortunately, some of the parts we supplied were not correct and Stuart and the technician worked with us on the extra labor needed to remove our parts and have the Ford part installed, again making it easier on our pocket. Even after the loaner vehicle had an altercation with a snow bank, the errors with the parts, four days total of work/loaner vehicle and STILL we got nothing but service with a smile and accommodation after accommodation for our situation. The facility is a bit tight on parking and lot space, but once inside, the dealership is a nice place with a comfortable atmosphere and friendly staff. The best part of this all is that once we took our van back from Healey Brothers, it was like an entirely new vehicle! The updates to the chassis and work that was performed combined to freshen the 140K mile van to feel like new. As a former Toyota technician, I have never felt such a difference in a vehicle. I will recommend Healey Brothers to anybody for purchasing or service based on all of our experience with them.

• 2017 Ford Escape

Everything was excellent. Worked with you through and through. Spent the whole day with Victor and we left with a brand new vehicle. He was excellent, ran around to make things happen as fast as possible. Great service. Great atmosphere overall

• Healey Ford in Goshen Ny exceeded our expectatio

WE PURCHASED a 2015 Ford Fusion and the dealership Carmine and Steve gave us the car we wanted at the payment we wanted

• Thanks for the second car Steven

Thanks for the second car even though the first call was fantastic, but my second car is even better. Thanks again Jim

Congratulations on your new car! We're so glad that you like this second one even better! Thank you for taking the time to review us and more importantly - thank you for choosing and trusting Healey Brothers.

• Great job

Awesome! This is what we love to read! Thank you for always choosing and trusting Healey.

This is my 10 th car from Healey!! I appreciate there business!!! Gil is #1 Mr Paul Healey is also #1. Angel is a great day person but Bridget is awesome she should be the main finance person!!!

• Best Salesman

Over the years my husband and I have bought several cars from several Healy Dealerships and have spoken to several Sales Representatives. You can say we are pretty good customers! In the past two years we have narrowed it down to one Dealership and only one Sales Representative - Healy Ford Lincoln and Mitsubishi and a Sales Representative named Steve Tomaszewski. Steve T. should be nominated for Sales Rep. of the year! He's polite, funny and a Sales Representative who Is willing to sit down, talk and listen to what you as a buyer wants and what you can afford. Steve never pushed us to buy a car when we were unsure emotionally or financially - but was there for us when we were ready! Thanks Steve for getting the truck Jim wanted (or the Ford I wanted him to get !). I appreciate everything thing you have done for us!

We loved reading this. We appreciate your loyalty more than you know and couldn't be happier that we're your home base. Steve is awesome and we're so glad you had the experience we want every client to receive from us. Congratulations on your new truck! Thank you for choosing and trusting Healey.

• Great place

Both Steve's were fabulous in getting me in my fusion. I love it! And Shea was amazing teaching me all of the cool stuff my car can do. Thanks again!

Perfect! Congratulations on your new Fusion! We just know you'll love it. Thank you for taking the time to review us, and for choosing and trusting Healey Brothers!

• Long search for a Raptor

I had been looking for the new F150 Raptor for many months. Most of the dealers with any inventory wanted thousand if not tens of thousands over MSRP. I had pretty much given up but saw one Raptor built to my specs at Healey Brothers on cars.com so I called them on it. Between emails and phone calls they confirmed they were asking msrp and the car was available. I drove up the next day and within a few hours the deal was done. It was seamless. David Kniffin was helpful and willing to work with me on my trade. Joe in finance was quick and painless. Everything was professional to the moment I drove off the lot. I couldn't recommend them more. You won't be disappointed.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We couldn't be happier that things went so smoothly for you. This is truly what we love to read! Congratulations on your new Raptor! We know it'll give you many safe and happy miles! Thank you for choosing Healey Brothers!

• Great help

Was awesome at finding me a deal in my price range and it was a way better car then any dealer has shown me before

Thanks for reviewing us Scott! We couldn't be happier everything went so well for you and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Take care.

• The best experience I could ask for!

I went into Healey Brothers to purchase a used car, but wasn’t sure what I wanted. Stephen Tomaszewski helped me find the perfect car that had all of the features I was looking for. He spent a considerable amount of time to make sure that I was happy with my selection, without any pressure along the way. Once I was set on my car, he helped me through the buying process which was quick, easy and painless. All of the registration and insurance processes were problem free and the service was beyond compare! I couldn’t be more happy with my car and will be coming back to the Healey Brothers team (Stephen Tomaszewski and Steve Grosso) for my next vehicle! Thanks again, guys!

Thanks for taking the time to review us! We couldn't be happier about the experience you had with us. This is the visit we hope everyone has! Most importantly- congratulations on your new car! We know it'll give you many safe and happy miles.