• Great Service as Always!

Prompt service. Dropped car off the night before for The Works. Car was ready by 10:15 am the next morning. Amanda was great as always. She reviewed the print out status of my car and got me checked out quickly.

We're happy to hear that everything was completed to your satisfaction, Jerome! Thanks you so much for choosing Cloninger Ford as your first choice for service!

• xin zhao

The process is quick and happy. The sales man is enthusiasm and give me useful information.

Xin, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Recent Check up.

Satisfied with the service and minimal wait time. My only criticism is the fact I had to remind the rep that I bought my tires from you and was not supposed to pay for the tire rotation (something I've had to remind you of every time). It would be nice for you to recognize this so I don't feel like you are trying to get away with extra charge.

• Great service

Carol, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Amanda was a superb upfront staff person. She is an asset to your company. She talked with me and answered questions I had. She did not rush me which was a wonderful quality she has. Thank you for you great work!

• SERVICE

Service Advisor was Great!!!!!! Very Helpful !!!!

Service Advisor was Great!!!!!! Very Helpful !!!!

• Good Service

Excellent Service Consultant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent Service Consultant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Brad! At Cloninger Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Escape purchase

Just had an outstanding experience so far with the purchase of our new Escape

Just had an outstanding experience so far with the purchase of our new Escape

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Stephen! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Oil Change

Very clean dealership and knowledgeable and friendly staff

Very clean dealership and knowledgeable and friendly staff

• What does that mean?

Did ok. Thanks. Don't have time for a longer description. I said you did ok, ok? Next time I just won't respond, if that's the way you play.

• Oil/Filter Change.

Serviced performed as promised. Service advisor (Lonnie Burgess) even comped me an oil/filter change on my 2015 F-150 4x4 Supercrew. Thanks!!!

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Rob! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!