New 866-450-3040 Dealer Website
Used 866-502-4881 Email Dealer
Service 888-897-7865

Average based on 600 reviews
  • Great service

Great place to buy a vehicle and would highly recommend buying a vehicle here.

Great place to buy a vehicle and would highly recommend buying a vehicle here.

Thank you for your kind words and review, Melanie. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!

• Vehicle inspection

State inspection Amanda the service advisor is always professional in every way !

• Great services and a clean facility

My service at your dealership on Thursday, July 14, 2016 was a good experience. All the staff that talked with me was helpful and willing to go out of their way. I could not have ask for better service. Plus I was in and out much quicker than was anticipated.

Thank you, Ann. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

• Great service

I purchased a 2016 Ford Fusion in July 30 2015, service has been excellent

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Tamara Leazer. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

I purchased a 2016 Ford Fusion in July 30 2015, service has been excellent

• Good service

Shane was very friendly and helpful. He advised of things that needed to be done and how long it would take to complete the work. Everything was done in the time he said.

• Body Shop

Very satisfied with my experience at Cloninger Ford. I was always treated with respect and concern each time I needed any type of service.

We are happy you found us so helpful! If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

• Great Service

Amanda is always helpful and willing to go above and beyond to make my experience great.

• Good Job

Good Job. The new way of handling the car triage seems to be efficient.

Good Job. The new way of handling the car triage seems to be efficient.

Thanks so much for your feedback Jacques Prevot. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

• 2013 Ford Edge

We purchased a 2013 Ford Edge and we absolutely love it. The staff helped us find the right car and color. They never rush, or push a car that you don't want on you. The folks in the finance department work hard at getting your payment where you want it. We've purchased several vechicles from Clonginer Ford and wouldn't think of going anywhere else.

• new key for lost

Everyone was friendly and courteous just thought an hour and a half was a long time to reprogram a new key for a lost