Jaguar Land Rover Seattle

516 reviews

516 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jaguar Land Rover Seattle from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

August 16, 2019

Although we bought from Bellevue - & both SEA & Bellevue Jaguar stores are commonly owned - seems only SEA Service Dept. truly understands the meaning... of luxury brand service & experience. Tyler Barnett & service team did a fantastic job! Professional, warm & respectful, prompt with promised follow-up, set proper expectations & very consultative. Bellevue Service store location is physically closer - but when we tried them earlier - no where near the same attentive, thoughtful culture as the SEA Service Depart. Well worth the few extra miles & time...

August 16, 2019

I was not enthusiastic about buying a new car. However, Sebastain was able to identify the features we were lacking in our current car and was extremely... patient with providing a thorough overview of the Range Rover line including multiple test drives. He also understood my wife and I are very busy and was accommodating and patient through the entire process.

Mel Carroll

Finance Director

(4.9) 70 reviews

Alex Lake

Sales Manager

(4.7) 14 reviews

• March 12, 2018

Immediately upon arriving one notices the clean and modern facilities of Jaguar of Seattle. My wife and I came in to see a particular car and Sean greeted... us a the door an found the car for us. After a great test drive we presented our circumstances and Sean and the sales manager stayed late to ensure we not only got the car but on our terms. I highly recommend both the dealership and Sean to anybody wishing to purchase a new/used car.

August 15, 2019

I had the pleasure of working with Sean Hennessey Kent, who treated me fairly, efficiently, and professionally. Other car dealers have dragged their heels... regarding trade-in pricing and purchase details, but Sean was able to cut through the process and make a deal swiftly. Thanks, Sean!

August 15, 2019

I had a great service experience here recently. There was good communication, clear explanations, and quick work. Very courteous and friendly. I would... highly recommend.

August 14, 2019

The service was efficient and the staff was courteous. I was happy with the service all around. The rental car was great! We feel confident with the dealership

August 12, 2019

I live down in CA and found a used car at Jaguar of Seattle that was exactly what we had been looking for. Though it was a bit complicated buying the car... remotely, Austin and his team made it as easy as possible. I had at least 5 people helping me get the deal done at any one point. They were extremely honest about the condition of the car and forthright about prices and fees. Would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a used vehicle.

Jay S. Harris Sr.

Austin Bailey

General Manager

(4.5) 26 reviews

August 11, 2019

good very good, Brent did a good job, this is the third car i purchased from him. i am happy with him and will purchase from him again

Brent Tsujii

Sales Consultant

(4.7) 34 reviews

August 10, 2019

Love the casual small city feeling customer service I had here. I usually visit another location and this location doesn't feel as. Snooty. Austin the... GM goes above and beyond, no pun intended to give me a warm welcome and remembers me from the last location he was working at. Shinee at the service desk also is very welcoming and treat me like a real customer even though I was in shorts and tank top and not an3 piece suit. I've been in a service industry running 3 locations for 30 years so I know a good service when I see one. Thanks again for the wonderful experience. He last one one I had at the other location was not a great one. I almost went to a certified Landrover service shop but I'm glad I found this place so welcoming.

Austin Bailey

General Manager

(4.5) 26 reviews

August 8, 2019

Jay was genuinely interested/listened to our needs/wants. We almost bought another car at another dealer: but Jay was reason we bought the car.

Jay S. Harris Sr.