3.3
Average based on 4 reviews.
  • VW Service

Poor customer service with getting my Passat serviced. I had a 8:00 am service appointment. At noon I called to check on my vehicle and the Service advisor lied to me stating that my car was on the lift getting the service completed. My was not in the service bay nor was service completed that day. Honesty is the best policy. Dealership did not provide loaner and the service manager showed his arrogance.

• Best Dealership in NC

I own a 2012 Passat S from this dealership. This service here is always great! They are always going out of there way to help their customers. I went in today to get a new tire, they did not have the tire I wanted in stock so they provided me with a brand new Passat SE to drive until my baby is ready.

• great service

Bought a car here . The service was polite, the car I got was super and the price was ok too

• Have not had good experiences with this dealership

I shopped at this dealer when I was in the market for my new VW and didn't buy a car there because the salesman said that VW was going to stop making diesels and that was what I wanted. VW has obviously not stopped making diesels. I did get my Jetta TDI from the VW dealership in Raleigh. Because I live in Durham I've had to misfortune of taking my car in for service here and I would not recommend it. It's fine if you've got something simple but anything complicated will A) cost you a small fortune and B) have about a 50% chance of actually getting fixed the first time around. If this is the only VW dealership near you my recommendation would be to buy a Honda or Toyota.