782 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hendrick Lexus from DealerRater.com
  • Purchase Acura MDX found through Cars.com

Excellent experience purchasing via internet shopping. The internet representative quickly returned my inquiry, and turned me over to a salesman with my information. Lawrence contacted me and answered my questions about the car, and negotiated my desired price and trade in. I traveled down to the dealer and finalized the purchase without a problem. From the initial contact through the final closing of the purchase Hendricks Lexus was first class! I like the amount of information available on the Cars.com site, including the carfax feature. The vehicle was exactly as described.

We are so pleased your experience was first class. Please know that we always strive to give outstanding service! Marcia Jackson, Social Media Specialist

• Chief Executive Officer

Took our car in for full 60k service, inspection, 4 tires and alignment. Rupen Patel, our Service Consultant, was 5 Stars all the way. He had EVERYTHING organized from the moment I pulled into the bay. He was the most efficient, organized and communicative Service Consultant we have ever had, anywhere. EXCELLENT!

• Great Service

What a fantastic service agent Ricky Surratt!! Love Hendrick on Independence blvd Charlotte

• My ES is the BEST!

Jaysen, Linda, Robbie and Ashley are all excellent! They are so thorough and caring! My ES is the best car and my experience with Hendrick Lexus has been top notch!

• Service for Lexus

Car was promised in 90 minutes and was done in less than an hour. Very good Service by Michael who explained future service intervals and prices.

• Service is excellent!

Mike Underwood and Ashley are very professional and knowledgeable. The patience is appreciated!

• 20k service

i have been a hendrick customer for 20 years and with every experience it has gotten better thank you rupen for all your help!

• Realtor

Every visit to the service department at Hendrick Lexus is an excellent experience! I have had my cars serviced there since 2002 and always been amazed at the level of customer service provided. Hats off to Jeffrey and Preston!

• My RX is the BOMB

JJ and Ashley did a wonderful job. They're very thorough and friendly.

JJ and Ashley did a wonderful job. They're very thorough and friendly.

• Sweet 16

Dennis and Ashley they went above and beyond what I even imagined. I am so happy with them and think Lexus has 2 really good assets at there company. So visit the Lexus dealership off Independence you will not regret it.