786 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hendrick Lexus from DealerRater.com
  • Purchase Acura MDX found through Cars.com

Excellent experience purchasing via internet shopping. The internet representative quickly returned my inquiry, and turned me over to a salesman with my information. Lawrence contacted me and answered my questions about the car, and negotiated my desired price and trade in. I traveled down to the dealer and finalized the purchase without a problem. From the initial contact through the final closing of the purchase Hendricks Lexus was first class! I like the amount of information available on the Cars.com site, including the carfax feature. The vehicle was exactly as described.

We are so pleased your experience was first class. Please know that we always strive to give outstanding service! Marcia Jackson, Social Media Specialist

• service by Jeff Granzen was excellent as always is

service by Jeff Granzen was excellent as always..polite, thorough and very helpful. Entire dept also excellent as always

• DASHBOARD GX 470

Rupen was very professional, greatly appreciate the fact rupen went to check to see if part was in stock. thank you for all your help did a great job!!

• Great Experience!
    April 26, 2017

I entered the dealership and was introduced to Robin Hill. I told her what I was looking for in a car and what type of payment I would need, She intruduced me to several amazing cars. By the time I finally made my choice, I left the dealership within the hour with an amazing new car! Robin was so patient while I made my decision, and each car she showed me was exactly what I was looking for. She really listens and truly cares about helping others! Thank you, Robin!

• new dashboard

rupen did a professional job very much thankful for my new dashboard!

rupen did a professional job very much thankful for my new dashboard!

• Mister

I have been dealing with Jeff Granzen for a least 8 years; he has always been courteous, professional and helpful. I never think twice about where to have our Lexus serviced.

• Chief Executive Officer

Took our car in for full 60k service, inspection, 4 tires and alignment. Rupen Patel, our Service Consultant, was 5 Stars all the way. He had EVERYTHING organized from the moment I pulled into the bay. He was the most efficient, organized and communicative Service Consultant we have ever had, anywhere. EXCELLENT!

• Great Service

What a fantastic service agent Ricky Surratt!! Love Hendrick on Independence blvd Charlotte

• My ES is the BEST!

Jaysen, Linda, Robbie and Ashley are all excellent! They are so thorough and caring! My ES is the best car and my experience with Hendrick Lexus has been top notch!

• Service for Lexus

Car was promised in 90 minutes and was done in less than an hour. Very good Service by Michael who explained future service intervals and prices.