Mercedes-Benz of Natick

659 reviews

659 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Natick from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

May 20, 2019

I drove in with drivers rear tire almost flat, they had my tire in stock and I drove out 90 min later with a cleaned car inside out wi ty h a functioning... tire.

Savannah Silva

Client Care Specialist

(5.0) 15 reviews

May 15, 2019

Shopped online for a 2016 C300. Found the vehicle with specs at this dealership. Was assigned to Saena Nikolas. Quick and easy transaction. Painless out... of state delivery to Connecticut. A satisfying car buying experience.

• October 12, 2016

I wanted to take a moment to recognize Charles Scrymgeour for his professionalism during my recent car buying experience. He did this by building a relationship... first & truly understanding my needs. He made my wife & I very comfortable through the entire experience. Making such an investment in a Mercedes Benz can be stressful but Charles managed to reduce the tension. I felt during the entire process that I was the only customer he had. He is truly an asset to the Herb Chambers organization. Thank you Charles

May 11, 2019

Contacted Dealership through True Car... my schedule is very hectic... so they brought the car to me! Unconventional, maybe... but customer service is... Top Priority.

May 8, 2019

I visited this dealership on two occasions looking at two separate cars. As a result I worked with 2 sales reps. I ultimately ended up buying with Saena... who I found to knowledgeable, patient, and provided excellent customer service overall. She made the process extremely smooth.

Vito Argote

(5.0) 12 reviews

Danny Kaboub

Sales Manager

NOT RATED

May 5, 2019

I arrived on Friday afternoon after several weeks away, got in my S560 and saw a low pressure error in my front right tire. Stopped by to ask the crew... to add air since we were passing by and we saw that there was a nail in the tire. Run flat so it had to be replaced, and I was supposed to head to northern NH the following morning for my son's LAX game. New tire wouldn't be in until Monday and all the loaners were out. The service team asked me to hang tight and 10 minutes later they were able to secure a rarely used AMG GLC loaner for me. I truly appreciate their ability to make something work, and my son was thrilled that I made his game. Thank you!!!

Suzanne Daniels

Service Manager

(5.0) 16 reviews

Luis Aguasvivas

(5.0) 10 reviews

May 4, 2019

Mercedes-Benz of Natick made purchasing a vehicle experience very pleasant! Though I had purchased vehicles from other dealership in the past ,but at Herb... chembers, the whole team worked with me to complete every step as it was most convenient for me. I highly recommend Mercedes-Benz of Natick as they have an outstanding team Good Job Fahad Arshad Jose

Fahad Arshad

General Manager

(5.0) 7 reviews

Jose Wells

(5.0) 7 reviews

May 2, 2019

Usually I do not write such long reviews, but I feel I need to tell about my experience with Herb Chambers to avoid their other clients of their level... of service. Here is the story: I had an oil leak issue on my G63 AMG (56k miles) and had already had to pay for repairs and then it continues to leak in the same spot. I came back to the dealership for the 2nd time and was assured that I need the exact same repair, which obviously didn't help. I went back to them on Monday, April 22nd for the 3rd time for the same issue. This time they admitted they were wrong with their diagnosis and admitted that the issue is related to the valve cover that needs to replaced. I was expecting a discount due to the fact that the dealership wasted my time twice already replacing the wrong part. I have a high end vehicle and always take excellent care of it. The service manager offered to check with his management regarding the cost. Instead, I received the following response, which came as quite a shock to me: "Good morning Mikhail, I spoke to the service director this morning. He advised that we rather not work on your vehicle to perform the repair because he feels you will never be happy with the work. I apologize on my behalf. --Luis Aguasvivas Mercedes-Benz of Natick" Another story that shows their lever of "service": About a month ago I came for the service to replace the leaking radiator and AC compressor. When I took my car back after the repair was done I started the engine (engine was cool) the I opened the hood and saw the coolant was going and spreading out of the plastic radiator tank. I asked Charles what is it and received a reply that this is normal and nothing to worry about. This is not my first car and I know this usually happens when the air got left inside the radiator. I told him that I cannot accept this repair and the coolant needs to be refilled with a help of "refrigerant machine". He argued a lot with me that this this is normal thing to have (expanding and overfilling coolant) which i strongly disagree with. I insist they take the vehicle back and refill the radiator the right way - take out air from the system. I know this is very serious issue and can cause engine to overheat. On Thursday when we met at the dealership in Natick I told this story to their General Manager. I was very surprised when Service Director Charles Lahti showed his unprofessional again and confirmed that having refrigerant expanding and spreading out through the plastic tank lit is normal thing. On top of that he told me that they never refilled my radiator with a help of machine, but instead of that he just took out some coolant out of the tank and returned me a car (lied to me when told me they did it right way). I never expected such customer service form Herb Chambers.

Charles Lahti

Service Director

NOT RATED

May 1, 2019

I am very happy with their service!! Especially my service advisor Brian, he is really helpful. I recommended him whoever is looking for good service.

Brian Breidegam

(4.9) 17 reviews

April 30, 2019

I'm very satisfied and impressed with the service they do / provide in Natick Mercedes dealership . From the very beginning I have got all questions answered... and received support in every step of the way ❤️. Each person working there is extremely friendly and handle business - wow ! Service I needed done just great . I wish we will see places like this - everywhere ... Thank you people in Mercedes Benz in Natick ❤️. Excellent.

Fred Romsey