New 626-229-2428
Used 626-714-3162 Email Dealer

Average based on 28 reviews
  • Very happy customer

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review and for choosing Rusnak!

I feel at home when I'm here. And I don't worry about the work they do, because they do it professionally. They treat me like a friend. They know what they are doing.

• Great customer service

Excellent service from all the staff very easy going and hard working people trying to always getting the best deal.

• Buying the F Pace

Still waiting for a call as promis for the question asked! Day 2 and counting!!!

• Service

Eden is the best ! She took very good care of me .

Lena, thank you for recognizing Eden! I am happy to hear that you have enjoyed your experience - Aman Abraham, General Manager

Eden is the best ! She took very good care of me .

• Rusnak Jaguar Service

I have owned my Jaguar XF for six years and Rusnak has maintained it. It looks and runs like it was new. Service Advisor Eden Esparza is the best!

Leonard, Thank you for the fantastic review and thank you for recognizing Eden! We hope you continue to enjoy your Jaguar XF for many more years to come! - Aman Abraham, General Manager

• 1 year service

I always leave Rusnak Jaguar completely satisfied and feeling special. Eden Esparza is a gem and honestly one of the reasons I stay with Rusnak Jaguar and have purchase 2 Jaguars and now leased a 3rd.

• New Jaguar XE

Great experience at Rusnak Pasadena friendly, helpful, patient staff that worked with me to get the car I wanted. It's my third Jaguar from Rusnak and I have been satisfied each time.

Derek, thank you for continually choosing Rusnak Pasadena Jaguar! I am happy to hear that this was another great experience for you. Thank your for the great review! -Aman Abraham, General Manager

• New buyer

Thank you love my new XF It's exactly what I wanted and you dealership went way beyond to make this deal happen

• Jaguar

Eden had my car serviced and shipped to my new location, Thank you

Eden had my car serviced and shipped to my new location, Thank you

• Survey

I took my 2013 Jaguar SF to Rusnak Pasadena Jaguar Dealership for service because the "check engine" light was on. Eden Esparaza, my Service Advisor told me that they would check it out, that the car was still under warranty, and that she would call me to let me know the outcome. She gave me a Loaner car to use while my car was being serviced. She called me the next day and said that it was a minor repair, and that my car was ready for pick-up. I receive great service from Eden and I always feel confident that my car will get the best possible service.