Honda of Concord

1793 reviews

1793 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Honda of Concord from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• November 20, 2017

I recently purchased a CR-V at Honda of Concord. Working with my salesman Marcos and sales manager Justin Cambric was a pleasure. Both are professional,... courteous and knowledgeable. I never felt pressured during the process. My questions were answered promptly. The business office portion of the sale was conducted equally as well.

January 14, 2019

Robert was great. His excitement for selling the vehicle matched my excitement for buying it which made the experience so enjoyable. He kept me informed... throughout the process so I never wondered what was going on! Thanks Robert...your future in car sales looks bright!!!

• November 28, 2018

I purchased a new Honda. Jim Doyle was our sales consultant. He was excellent in giving us the information about the new Honda. Was a pleasure working... with him.

Jim is definitely a gem to have on our team! Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership, Randall. We look forward to having you back at ...Honda of Concord in the future.

January 14, 2019

It was good everyone very nice snd friendly. Finished my service in a timely manner.

January 14, 2019

We have a "fleet" of Honda cars and we always bring them to the Concord shop, we always ask for Jessica as she is always cordial but more importantly,... very thorough on her explanations of what is happening. Jessica is a great asset in the service department, always happy, smiling no matter how chaotic and busy the shop is. If it wasn't for her, we would probably find another shop.

January 14, 2019

I had a fender bender in my new BMW 530I. The team at Hendrick Honda Collision Center really took care of us. Sean the manager really helped us. The... team made our car look amazing and the work is guaranteed. The front desk staff was attentive and helpful and I would defiantly recommend using Hendrick Collision Center to anyone.

January 9, 2019

So the whole experience from start to finish was perfect. I never felt pressured or I never felt like someone was trying to take advantage of me. Robin... knew the product and knew exactly what to show me. I'm pretty sure I was her easiest customer. Brian in finance was awesome an in and out process with a smile. Everyone was nice. Great vibes I'll definitely tell others about you all in the future. Thank you for the great experience!

Thank you for the opportunity! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again here at Honda of Concord!

Worked with:
    Robin Owens

Sales Consultant

(5.0) 91 reviews

Brian Emmerich

Finance Director

(4.9) 126 reviews

January 3, 2019

I am very impressed with Isaac and so happy that there are service professionals at Honda of Concord that I can trust. It makes me feel secure in the choice... I have made to have my car serviced here exclusively for the last 8 years. I would also like to thank Russ Carter for personally addressing an escalated matter so quickly. I hope to continue to receive the same level of service in the future.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. Isaac and Russ are both wonderful key members to our team and I am happy that they were able to... take great care of you. We appreciate your business and always look forward to seeing you here at Honda of Concord.

November 27, 2018

Jennifer made the experience of purchasing my 2018 Honda Accord EX-L fun and exciting. She took extra time to connect and answer all of my questions. Her... passion for changing people lives through car buying is out of this world. You can honestly tell it's not just a job to her but she loves what she do. I would recommend her to everyone I come in contact with. Thank you Ms. Jennifer Baker and to the friendly staff at Honda of Concord.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ti'wan. Jennifer is extremely passionate about what she does and she helps to make our team here at Honda of C...oncord a great one! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and look forward to seeing you here again.

November 20, 2018

Thank you So Much Jennifer for Helping us with our purchase of or CRV. Your Knowledge of the different vehicles and three whole process of buying a car... made it such a great experience. We could be happier with our vehicle or our buying experience. We will definitely recommend you to our friends and Family!! Brian , We thank you to for your help. we could easily tell your management skills inspire your Staff to be as knowledgeable and helpful as possible!!

Thank you so much for sharing your expoereince with us. Jennifer is a wonderful key memeber of our team. We are grateful that you had a wonderful expe...rience with us and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Worked with: