Town & Country Ford

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great Dealership
    June 30, 2016

I was looking for a new car, and Town and Country Ford had a great selection. They gave me options from beginning to end, and allowed me to go with wh...at worked for me the best. They did not pressure me at any time during the buying. I also enjoyed dealing with only one person, and not being passed around to everyone. I would recommend Town and Country Ford when looking for a vehicle.

Friendly and knowledable
    April 14, 2018

Great experience and exceptional service from Ashely in warranty.

A Very Good Dealership for Service
    April 9, 2018

I have been priced reasonably and the guys have gone out of their way to help in every way. John Lomanzo, the service manager, was a huge help in imp...roving my MPG on my CMAX with my my new tires: he added nitrogen and increased the air pressure which really helped. He's the reason I'm considering a Ford Fusion PHEV for or next car.

It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Take care!

Town and Country Ford
    April 5, 2018

Great experience!! Patient and thorough. Overall great experience!

Meredith, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! If you have any additional needs or que...stions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

45000 mile service on my 2015 explorer
    April 4, 2018

The service writer and the service team done an excellent job! I always recheck wheel torque to follow up on the work done, and inspect the engine com...partment for anything left loose ,dirty, caps installed with identifiers turned backwards or upside down. Everything was just right...an outstanding job by the service team...Regards

Roger, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! We hope you continue to choose Town and Co...untry Ford for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

service
    April 2, 2018

first class treatment by Bill Worthington is always the case

It is great to hear that Bill always takes such good care of you! Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you. Safe travels!

Disappointed Customer
    April 2, 2018

In January I took my car to Town & Country Ford for an oil change. I also mentioned to them that I was feeling a lot of vibration when I was stopped ...at a light or a stop sign and that every time I turn my steering wheel I hear clicking noises. They said they would check that out for me but they would have to charge me a diagnostic fee. I said that is fine I just want to know what is the issue. The diagnosis was that my right engine mount and my left side axle and seal needed to be replaced. I asked how soon could we do it and how long would it take. They said they had to order the parts first and once the parts came in they could have it done in a day. So I went ahead and ordered the parts in the meantime I got quotes from other places. Although Town & Country was double the price I chose to let them fix it since I have only taken it to Ford for the last seven in a half years and I trusted them. I dropped my car off early on a Wednesday morning I didn't hear back from Ford until I called Thursday afternoon to see what was going on. They then told me they were having trouble getting my axle off so they would have to let it soak. He sent the shuttle to get me in order to put me in a loaner car. I explained to service guy that I had to go out of town and I told him that it was a 8 hour drive round trip. He said to me the car cannot go over 2000 miles. My car still wasn't ready until Tuesday. I ended up going over the mileage. When I got my car back as soon as I got in it and put the car in drive I could still feel the vibration. I immediately got out and went and told the service tech and he came and sat in the car and felt the same thing. He said drive it a couple of days it should get better but it didn't so the next week I dropped my car off once again and when I picked it up the vibration was still there but it wasn't as bad as it was. The service tech told me that I had to realize that my car was almost 8 years old. The next day I could still hear the clinking noise when turning and now it felt like my transmission was slipping. At this point I am upset because I spent over $1100 to get my car fixed and it is still doing the same thing it was when I first took it in. I called and asked to speak to the service manager to let him know how upset I was about the service I received. The young lady on the phone insisted that I bring the car in so that they could make it right she said they would put me in a loaner. She was trying to put the fire so the service manager didn't have to. Well when I got there she asked if I still wanted to talk to the service manager and I said yes because I felt like the job was not done correctly or at all. The service manager told me that if they couldn't fix the problem with the engine mount that he would give me a refund. When the young lady was looking over the loaner car with me she said in a smart aleck way that I could only drive the car 50 miles per day. Well I know why she said that because I went over the mileage the last time but again I gave the tech notice that I had to go out of town if he thought that was going to be an issue then they should have just paid for me a rental car. The fact of the matter is that I drive 50 miles round trip to work and plus to get around in charlotte you are gonna drive. It is not my fault that your people didn't do the job right or misdiagnosed the problem. The next Monday the service manager gave me a call and said that everything was fine with my engine mount but he did find an issue with my transmission mount and that they were gonna go ahead and take care of me. The fact that he tried to make me think that they did me a huge favor just blows my mind. The service manager told me that he drove my car himself and he didn't hear the noised anymore but if I heard them again bring it back and they would look at it. Still having same issues but if after 3 times you couldn't get it right what's the point?

Camilla, we are disappointed to learn you had anything less than a stellar service experience. We regret that this issue has not been resolved to your... satisfaction and we would like to try to restore your confidence in our business. Please give us a call at (704) 536-5600 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

Great Service
    March 28, 2018

Customer service is great. I had experience with other ford dealers in Charlotte, but Town and Country is Vety different. I want to thank Bob whol hel...ped me on my visit. Perfect service Bob! Good job!

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for yo...u! Safe travels!

Car service d
    March 25, 2018

She was very professional and did an excellent job

Rita, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Ford Servie
    March 24, 2018

Service was excellent and exceptional. I would recommend this dealer to all my friends

Town & Country Ford