• Great Dealership

I was looking for a new car, and Town and Country Ford had a great selection. They gave me options from beginning to end, and allowed me to go with what worked for me the best. They did not pressure me at any time during the buying. I also enjoyed dealing with only one person, and not being passed around to everyone. I would recommend Town and Country Ford when looking for a vehicle.

• Great Deal

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

I went to Town & Country to trade in my car and buy a new one. I found what I was looking for and what I could afford. ( I even found the right color ) I was helped by a person who knew his job and the cars. The time it took me to purchase and drive home with my new car, was really fast. I have never had such a good experience at a dealership as I had here. I am a very happy customer today.

• My First "No Hassle" Experience and I Loved it.

Howard, thanks for the great review!

I searched the internet for weeks looking for a specific 2014 Ford Certified Mustang. Finally I found it at Town & Country. After a few phone calls I flew in to Charlotte from New Jersey and was greeted at the airport by Hugh J. At the dealership, after a road test, Charles W. expedited the paper work and in less then two hours I was on my way back home with the car of my dreams. I truly experienced "Southern hospitality" at Town & Country Ford of Charlotte, NC.

Howard, thanks for the great review!

• GREAT employees here! No negotiation required...

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! We hope you continue to choose Town and Country Ford for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

I went in almost last minute (on a Sunday) from out-of-state to look at a Ford F-150. After just a few test drives we had settled on the options, color, and specs we wanted. Within a few minutes, Nick Bertucci and Adam had presented us with numbers that were better than any other dealership we had visited nearby. Even with frozen credit issues, the dealership worked with us over the next 24 hours to make the deal happen, and then they even went as far as to meet us to deliver the truck out-of-state! I can't recommend this dealership enough! You'll love their no haggle policy on price, and non-commissioned, but very knowledgeable associates! I'd definitely return here for my next car or truck!

• Ford Escape Service

Gary Wilson is always great to work with! He goes the extra mile to make sure my car is in tip top shape.

Amy, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We hope you continue to choose Town and Country Ford for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

• Pleasant buying experience

Jeff, thanks for sharing!

I had a very pleasant experience here. I received a very good deal. The dealership is very clean. I also had a service experience. Gary in the service department was very helpful. I would ask for him again when I go for service.

Jeff, thanks for sharing!

• 10,000 Mile Check-Up

Becca, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

I received great client service when I went to take my new car in for its first oil change/tire rotation. They made sure I was comfortable and had a quiet place to work while I waited. Everyone was friendly and helpful.

• Best car buying experience ever!

Best car buying experience ever. I will recommend the dealership to all my friends and family.

Alex, thanks for your awesome review!

Alex, thanks for your awesome review!

• 60000 mile checkup

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Confused about having to pay for a diagnostic test due to a shuddering problem that seems to be prevalent in these cars and that I had complained about while still under warranty. I declined having the diagnostic test because I felt it should not cost me.

• Jay Stewart

Overall a very good experience. Gary Wilson did a great job servicing my vehicle.

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback. Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!