Earnhardt Nissan

2.0 out of 5 (2.0) 16 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

• Love the customer service and the service dept
    August 31, 2013

I am a repeat customer to this dealership. I purchased a Sentra there 5 years ago and was very pleased with the sales staff and I also love the servic...e dept staff. That is a great plus since that is the staff you will be dealing with after your purchase. This time we purchased a Rogue. I don't like the purchasing process as a whole but if you go in with your homework done and know the goal you are trying to achieve, you will be doing yourself a great favor. Know what you are willing to accept and stick to it. Shop around first and educate yourself. Be smart and not arrogant. Rickie was our saleman, he listened to our needs and helped us find a car to help fill our need. Rory in finance explained our paperwork so we clearly understood. I also like that I receive reminder calls about scheduling my maintenance appts. I like Nissan's overall customer service. They are customer oriented.

Keyless entry fob needed a new battery
    July 14, 2017

after purchasing a vehicle the day before, we discovered that one of the keyless entry fobs needed a battery. Stopped in to sign papers and have the ...battery replaced. the salesman (Ryan) said he needed to generate a work order and it would be in in about 3 days! when asked if he just couldn't do it now, he said no. we could purchase a battery and be reimbursed. Upon leaving, I drove around to the service area and within 5 minutes had the battery replaced. I don't feel like my customer service experience was positive at all. At the very least he could have asked service for the battery rather than upsetting me and making me feel lied to. I do not feel this person is a good example of your customer service standards. At the end of the day, the whole miserable matter, was over a $6 battery. I feel like to save me another trip for a battery he could have checked with service himself and gotten it replaced. Kudos to service! But not to Ryan. Thanks

CVT flluid change
    January 7, 2016

Randy Wright was great to work with to get my CVT fluid changed. He was professional, provided a written estimate by my request prior to doing the wor...k, easy to talk to. The prices for routine maintenance are posted in large print at the service desk and are competitive. I have spoken to every Nissan dealer in AZ to find out what each charges for the CVT change. Earnhardt Nissan was competitive and Randy Wright explained how the tech would do the change.

Vehicle service not completed when promised
    January 10, 2015

Made an appointment, days in advance for transmission service, and to have both differentials fluids changed. Dropped vehicle off at 7AM. Time of comp...letion was supposed to be around 12 noon. Returned at 1PM, was told they were running behind, eta was now 2:30 according to the service rep. I waited another hour in the waiting room, service rep walked by a few times. Waited till around 2 PM, no sign of my vehicle in the shop. Walked around behind building to see my vehicle had not been touched in 7 hrs. Why did I make an appointment? The service manager didn't even have a legitimate excuse. I saw cars entering and leaving the service shop, but not mine? Got my keys back, and left. I won't be returning for anything less than them paying me back for my time lost, mileage, etc. On my way home I called and left the dealership manager a relatively polite message with my grievance and got no reply. I have absolutely nothing positive to say. Went to another dealership the next morning and was at home with my serviced vehicle by 10 am,

My name is Gary Prate and I am the Parts and Service Director.I am very sorry for the negative experience you had at Earnhardt Nissan. I value your fe...ed back and would like the opportunity to discuss this further. Please contact me at 480-324-8871 or e-mail me at garyp@earnhardt.com . I look forward to hearing from you.

Good experience
    November 14, 2014

I bought a car here a couple of days ago and I it was easy and fair the person I worked with was good they tried to get me the best deal they could

very poor customer service
    October 31, 2014

I purchased a Nissan Frontier in September 2014 from Earnhardt Nissan. After I purchased the vehicle the attitude of the staff changed and I received ...very sub-par customer service. The customer service was so bad I made an appointment with Jason Gourd, General Manager. While I was telling Mr. Gourd and his Sales Manager, Jason of the terrible experience I had, I was looked at by Mr. Gourd with disgust. At one point in my explanation I asked the two men “Does that make sense to you”? For an awkward four seconds of silence, Mr. Gourd glared at me and made me feel as though I was a criminal and responded with a sarcastic “I’m sorry, was that a question? I thought you were still explaining things”. So I repeated the question and never received an answer to what I asked. Mr. Gourd asked me what he could do to make up for the terrible experience I had, to which I replied ”I don’t know”. He asked me if he could buy the truck back which I was 100% ecstatic about. The meeting took place on a late Friday afternoon when the banks were closed so we had to wait till Monday morning. I received a call Monday saying he could not buy the truck back because the vehicle would now be considered used and the loss was too great for Earnhardt Nissan. I met Mr. Gourd at the dealership where he treated me like an old friend, he handed me the sun shade that they forgot to order as part of my deal and he walked me out to the truck to make sure it fit and was truly what I had ordered. I told Mr. Gourd that this was good customer service and I thought that it would bury the hatchet of this bad vehicle buying experience. I am writing this review because the truck only reminds me of how awful Earnhardt Nissan is and how I wish I never would have purchased a vehicle from them. In conclusion Earnhardt Nissan has proven to me that customers are just a quota, a sale, a goal at the end of the month AND THAT AIN’T NO BULL!

truth? they don't understand the meaning.
    April 28, 2014

Our kids went to this dealership to buy a new Rogue. They have done nothing but lie and change their story over and over again. So sad. Tex you should... be ashamed of your team.

Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. We are so sorry to hear of your children's negative experiences in our dealership and urge you... to please call me, Cat Hubler, at 480-324-8836. You may also email your contact info to cat.hubler@earnhardt.com. I'd really like to speak with you directly about these issues, and I'd like to help, as best as I can, resolve this matter. Hope to hear from you soon, Best, Cat Hubler Fleet and Internet Director 480-324-8836

Stay far away!
    March 29, 2014

If I could give zero stars I would. Stay far far far away!! I read the reviews and should have listened to them! From the salesperson to the finance g...uy, one of the worst experiences I have ever had and after complaining about the visit they seemed to not care even more. This is my 5th Nissan and my last ever from this horrible dealership! The previous dealership I used at least pretended to care about the customer. I have used them in the past for service, which has been fine, had a couple of issues, but the service manager Jason took care of them. I will probably not return for service either because of this experience I do not want to spend another dime here.

NO Service
    August 29, 2013

First time for service was told it was not coverd by warrenty

Hello Rarnold, My name is Jason Christensen and I am the Parts and Service Director with Earnhardt Nissan. I see you have some concerns about your wa...rranty coverage and I would like to either email or speak you to get some more information. Please email me at jasonc@earnhardt.com or contact me directly at 480-324-8888. Thank you very much and I hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day Jason Christensen Parts and Service Director Earnhardt Nissan 480-324-8888

I bought a new car
    March 29, 2013

I worked with Greg Wilkins & Mike Rozzo. They were, so nice & helpful through out this process. I had checked out other dealerships. Ultimately Mike &... Greg wanted to work to gain my business. They didn't have the car I wanted at their dealership so they found me the car I wanted and brought it to me. They listened to what I wanted and did everything they could to make it happen. The purchasing process was so very smooth. They communicated with me the whole time to let me know what was going on and what the next step would be. I would highly recommend them to my friends & family.

Earnhardt Nissan