New 888-885-5724 Dealer Website
Used 888-529-3512 Email Dealer
Service 888-270-0811

Average based on 109 reviews.
  • Great customer service

Thanks For the great review and for your business! Gary Edwards Owner / GM

I live in MT and found the car online. We did the whole deal online and phone. The dealership gave me a great deal and I got a fantastic vehicle that I love. They found me a super interest rate and handled all the paperwork for me. All the follow-up questions and service has been perfect.

Thanks For the great review and for your business! Gary Edwards Owner / GM

• oil change and ac repair

how i am treated by your personnel. they are very friendly and treat you are the most important person to them.

• Good service

Although the problem is not resolved, but the staff attitude is very good. Reply to information can be faster is more better.

• Good work

I had a appointment to get oil change on my car, they were ready for my car and was done in a reasonable time. They were courteous and efficient. I have done business with Chuck Colvin Ford for several years.

Ina, thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear of your positive experience at Chuck Colvin Auto Center, and we are grateful for choosing us for your automotive needs. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Best, Chuck Colvin Auto Center Team

• Survey

Why 20 words? Colvin Ford has been in business for 100 plus years. They hVe the Customer Service down to a T. Quick. Kind. No nonsense.

Thanks for the kudos, Jane. We do our best to ensure nothing but a positive experience for our customers and are glad to hear that was what you received. If there's any other automotive need we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know. Warm Regards, Chuck Colvin Auto Center Team

• Quick Service

I appreciate John getting me in so quickly and also providing answers to the questions that I had. P.S. Please thank Jacob for not finding me and selling me another new truck! I love this one. The last time I came down for an oil change I ended up buying a new truck. ¿

Kenneth, we appreciate your kind words about the entire service team. It's always great to hear from our customers and we're glad you were pleased with your visit. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Chuck Colvin Auto Center Team

• Good service, reasonable prices

Work was done well. Good explanations of what was needed and why. Crew seems very knowledgeable. Waiting area is adequate. WiFi works well.

Henry, thank you for leaving us your review! We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from Chuck Colvin Auto Center. If there is anything more that we can do, please come back and see us again. Take care! Best, Chuck Colvin Auto Center Team

• Great service, friendly people

I consistently find that Colvin Ford has all of the following attributes: Easy schedule, prompt feedback, friendly people and that they are reliable in informing me of any minor or major problems with my vehicle

Thanks for this awesome review, Bill! We're glad to hear that you are consistently impressed with the service we offer here at Chuck Colvin Ford Nissan. If there is anything more that we can do for you please come back and see us any time! Take care! Regards, Chuck Colvin Ford Nissan Team

• Good service

Leo George went out of his way to find information for me. Took the time to handle it himself rather send me to 2 or 3 others.

Thanks for your outstanding review, Diana! We are very happy to hear that Leo was of such help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Regards, Chuck Colvin Ford Nissan Team

• Great service

Very friendly. Had my car done quickly. Gave me a very reasonable quote for tires. Oil change cost was comparable to other places.

Thank you for sharing this great feedback with us, Julie. We feel our service department is what makes Chuck Colvin Ford Nissan special. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we are continuing to provide our customers the friendly and quick service experience that our dealership is known for. We are glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We would love to work with you again in the future. Regards, Chuck Colvin Ford Nissan Team