Hendrick Acura

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Above and Beyond!!!
    August 25, 2015

Above and beyond awesome service. I have been going to Hendrick Acura of Charlottte for the last 7 years to have my Acura Serviced. I drive 20 miles j...ust to go there. Never have had a bad experience. The service department has always been friendly, courteous, respectful and want to have you 100% satisfied when you walk out the door. I recently went to have my car serviced and while I was there I searched their inventory. I have a 2004 TSX and love it. But it has 207,000 miles on it. They had a 2012 TSX so I took a look. That was all she wrote. I met by a wonderful new car salesman, Mark Rosse. I have never had such a wonderful experience with a car salesman before in my life. And I have had many. He didn't make me feel like he was just there to make a sale. He honestly listened to everything and went above and beyond. I felt like I was having a conversation with a friend, not with a salesman. I took it home to show my husband and fell in love with it. I new I would I loved my other Acura. I went back the next day and sat down with Mark and talked to him about a few things on the car that I would like them to do and the only words out of his mouth were "I'll take care of it " I'll take care of it." How could I not buy this wonderful car from this wonderful man. He not only did everything I asked him to do but he also helped me sync my phone, brought in a CD to show me how to download it into my hard drive, put my address in my navigation system, gave me brand new all weather floor mats and a cargo trunk mat. I was blown away. I honestly walked out of there felling like I had made a friend not just bought a car. I will be a loyal customer for the rest of my life no doubt.

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us and Mark Rossi such wonderful feedback! Your satisfaction is our number one priority so reaching ...such reviews are just wonderful! Have a wonderful day!

• Awesome Service!
    January 13, 2018

Just bought a 2009 Honda CRV from here. The service was great. Eddie the salesman was really helpful in finding the perfect car for me and working wi...th me through all the paperwork being I am a first time buyer. Would recommend this place to anyone.

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback for Eddie Roseman! We are so thankful to have you apart of the Hendrick Acura family.

• Excellent Service
    December 28, 2017

Very professional staff, JB Tillery was very knowledgeable about vehicle I purchased. Was pleasant car buying experience. Top notch dealership. Would ...highly recommend.

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback for JB Tillery! We are very thankful to have you in the Hendrick Acura family!

• Great buying experience!
    December 14, 2017

We had a great experience with Jim H. at Hendrick Acura. He was very helpful while we were searching for a low mileage quality used vehicle. Once we... decided on what we wanted he and the other staff there made the buying process fast and easy. I would certainly recommend Jim and Hendrick Acura when you are looking for your next new or used vehicle.

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback Jim Holshouser! We are very thankful to have you in the Hendrick Acura family!

• Great Experience
    December 14, 2017

Jim and Mike were super helpful in purchasing a certified used car!

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback for Jim and Mike! We are very thankful to have you in the Hendrick Acura family!

• Hendrick Acura; Charlotte, NC
    December 5, 2017

We were quite pleased with the enthusiasm and effort of the sales team. The process of purchasing a certified pre-owned Acura was an interesting and i...nformative task. We truly appreciated the friendly atmosphere. It was greatly appreciated. Well done to Jim Holshouser and The Hendricks Acura Team!

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback for Jim Holshouser! We are very thankful to have you in the Hendrick Acura family!

• Great buying experience at Hendrick
    December 3, 2017

The people at Hendrick are professional and knowledgeable. They make the buying process as easy as it can be. I have already recommended Hendrick to... friends and family.

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We are very thankful to have you in the Hendrick Acura family!

• Hendricks review
    November 29, 2017

Jim Holshouser was super in making this transaction simple and smooth. No pressure environment.

• Outstanding salesman
    November 7, 2017

Jim Holshouser is the best salesperson I have ever worked with. He was patient and knowledgeable and never pressured me about my decision. He seemed t...o really care about helping me find the right car, and I couldn't be happier with my new Acura MDX. Outstanding experience.

• Registered nurse
    October 30, 2017

Jim Holshouser was awesome!! He was very kind and knowledgeable about the Acura RDX I purchased. I never felt pressured to buy a vehicle at any time w...hich was a refreshing change. I would absolutely recommend giving him a call if anyone is looking to purchase an Acura!!

Hendrick Acura