Hendrick BMW

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Bought a new X5
    March 6, 2018

My wife and I decided to trade our 2014 X5 for a new one. Michael Dugan made it easy for us to find the right one. He walked us through the process, a...nd we were on our way in a new vehicle in a very short time. We always get great attention at Hendrick BMW.

That is so great to hear. Thank you for such a kind review. We are always here to help!

Amazing buying experience!
    April 14, 2018

A rag took amazing care of us during the entire process. He was so patient and truly listened to what we were asking for. I appreciated his organiza...tion when it came time to sign all the documentation and was very personable. Tikia also took great care of us during the finance part. Her honesty and integrity really shined. It was truly the ultimate buying experience for a car that has the ultimate driving experience.

Customer
    April 13, 2018

I must say that my experience at this dealership was quite awesome. Abrah gave exceptional service. He was very professional, attentive to my needs, a...nd strived to get me the price quote I needed. I have never met someone so dedicated to his job and aim to please his customer. He continually reminded me that his job was to work for me and that my blessing would eventually turn to his blessing..WHO SAYS THAT this day and time..Never once did he talk negative about the final deal..He came through and I'm sure his blessings are yet to come..We need more people like him in this world.

Excellent Service and Client Care
    April 9, 2018

My wife and I visited this store with the intent to purchase a pre-owned vehicle. I knew what I wanted and was not willing to settle. Turns out, the u...sed inventory they had just didn't fit what we were looking for. Our representative, Abrah Adams worked with us to find exactly what we were looking for. After providing a lot of detail and searching through inventory, he began discussing leasing as an option. I had never thought of it as an option, but Abrah took the time to explain it to me and pulled out two brand new cars for me to test drive. I fell in love with the car and now we have it! The service and genuine care we felt from Abrah will keep us as repeat customers for Hendrick BMW.

Great Experience.
    April 6, 2018

The Lease on my car had ended and I had been shopping for a different car for about four weeks. We found the car with Hendrick but in another town. Th...e sales manger at Hendrick on Independence connected us with Brian Berry. Brian sat down with us and showed us the pro’s and con’s of the cars we were consng. advice was spot on and we lurched the car. Brian worked hard to get it into town and ready for us to pick up.

Customer
    April 5, 2018

Mr. Brian Barry was excellent/superstar helping us today w/our car purchase. He made me feel like a friend buying from a friend. Love his great servic...es.

Thank you for the review!

Tikia Boulware at Hendrick BMW
    April 2, 2018

Tikia has a very good knowledge on what she is dealing with and never rushed on completing the process. She took her time to go over all the choices w...e had, be it finance plans or the car care plans. She made sure that we get the best value for every penny we spend and was not pushy at all.

We are so pleased that Tikia was able to make the car buying process an enjoyable one for you. Thank you for the review and please let us know if ther...e is anything else you need.

Brian Barry from Hendrick BMW Charlotte
    April 2, 2018

We had a great experience with Hendrick BMW of Charlotte and the one who made our purchase so seamless was Brian Barry. He did a great job explaining ...all the choices we had, and instead of just pushing to sell a car, he clearly understood our requirements, did his research and came back with the car that we were exactly looking for. We were highly impressed by the way Brian works.

Thank you for giving the team at Hendrick BMW an opportunity to earn your business. We are glad to hear that you had such a great experience and that ...we found the right car for you. We look forward to assisting you with all your vehicular needs in the future.

Brian Barry at Hendrick BMW Charlotte
    April 2, 2018

When my wife and I went to Hendrick BMW on East Independence Blvd, we just wanted to get the look and feel of the 535i M sport model. We had plans of ...purchasing the car else where. But when we met Brian, he changed the whole game plan. The way he interacted, his selling attitude and the type of offers he placed in front of us, made us reconsider our options. Now we proudly include ourselves to the happy owners club of Hendrick BMW. Thank you Brian!

Thank you so much for such a great review! It truly makes us feel so good when a guest has had such a wonderful experience with us. Please let us know... if you need anything else.

Brian Barry is the man.
    April 2, 2018

I had zero intentions of buying a new car going into the dealership Saturday, but Brian’s genuine concern for my state of mind while finding the right... car for me was impeccable. 12/10, would recommend.

That is so great to hear. Thank you for such a great review. We are always here to help!

Hendrick BMW