Hendrick BMW

Saturday 7:30am–3:30pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(704) 321-4851 (704) 321-4851

(1,395 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.0

Certified X5 Experience

Recently got a certified X5 and it was an overall smooth experience with Andres Gill. He is not a pushy salesman and works with the people who comes in with their pre research done and recommended based on his experience. It was a pleasant experience with him. One thing which I wasn’t pleased this time was financing experience. If you are not really paying attention, they may take you for a ride with high interest rate options and add on services etc which would easily change your numbers. Customers need to be made aware of the interest rates instead of doing the revisions multiple times and that part was not really a pleasant experience.

Dealer response

Sini, thank you for sharing your positive experience! We hope you have a great day!

Stellar experience for woman car buyers!

Andres Gil and David Livingston made my first car buying experience absolutely stellar. As a young woman, I always feel a bit uncomfortable at dealerships and in car care spaces, but from the moment I walked in David made me feel at ease by helping me understand all of my options without being pushy or talking down to me. He also had a great, bright and fun loving personality. Even though he was promoted during my 3-month search he still made sure I was taken care of by working his magic to get me an awesome deal. He also connected me with Andres, who helped me complete my purchase and I can not say enough good things about! - He was patient. I changed my mind about the interior color after we were 90% done with the transaction and he didn’t even flinch. He just said he wanted to make sure I was happy and started looking for cars that met my new standards. - He wasn’t pushy at all and was super knowledgeable. Although, I was being a bit stubborn with what I thought I wanted he gently helped me understand all my options, which was helpful because otherwise I might have made a shortsighted decision. - He was one of the kindest strangers I’d ever met. From checking in on me to see if I had any questions after the purchase to following me home to put on my license plate. He went way above and beyond what anyone would expect. Loved partnering with these guys, just as much as I love my car! Would highly recommend them both!

Dealer response

Kenya, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Hendrick BMW! We hope you have a great day!

If you want the real deal, ask for Andres.

From the first point of contact, our experience was absolutely the best. Andres is not only a super nice guy, he is also very experienced and very knowledgeable. He answered all our questions and gave us honest opinions.

Dealer response

Terry, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. Thank you so much for your feedback and we hope you have a great day!

great service

Andres was great. I was going from a lease to purchase and was limited on time - he had most of the ppwk ready when I arrived and was out the door in time to make my meeting. will use this dealer again!

Dealer response

Hi Dave, we always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Hendrick BMW! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Have a great day!

Great dealership

My entire experience at Hendricks BMW was bar none. Michael Dugan greeted my husband and me immediately, took us to his desk and had EVERYTHING ready. There was no wait time, the dealership is immaculate, and Michael went through all of the paperwork thoroughly. Michael is patient, persoanble and very knowledgeable.

Dealer response

Ruth, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Hendrick BMW. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

5/5 Experience at Hendrick BMW with Andres Gil

Had a great experience at Hendrick BMW. Andres Gil was very knowledgeable and helped me think through my options. He was a true partner in finding the right car for me and did not push me towards a more expensive option. Despite some hurdles, Andres was an advocate for getting a fair deal done. Would recommend working with Andres to anyone!

Dealer response

Nathan, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Thank you and have a great day!

Great Job - Great Service

Michael Dugan did a terrific job from start to finish and I would highly recommend that you consider both him and Hendrick BMW for all purchases (new and used) and leases !!

Dealer response

We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Hendrick BMW. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Seller met my expectations!

I bought a new car and was very well received and serviced by the seller Andrés. Hendrick has great professionals, a pleasant environment and a great store.

Dealer response

Sandrini, thank you so much for the positive review! We hope you have a great day!

Excellent Car buying experience

We bought certified pre owned car. It was great experience with Hendrick BMW. Sales person Andres Gil was very knowledgably, humble and treated with great hospitality. Hendrick has great professionals and received timely responses for all the queries from Andres. Hendrick BMW made the overall car buying experience as great and simple.

Dealer response

Ramkumar, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Hendrick BMW. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Great service at hendrick bmw

I bought my car about a week ago and of course came to see Andres Gil at pre own handrick bmw he has the most qualified sell experience to get you in a car great help and really great guy 100 recommended

Dealer response

Isaac, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Hendrick BMW. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!