• Professionalism and Class

The associates at Hendrick BMW have always conducted their business with me with the utmost professionalism. When buying a vehicle I was given the correct balance of information and not pressured into a decision. The service quality and customer focus is top notch too. All the service advisors are courteous, knowledgeable, and results oriented, particularly Saad Mubarak who is one of the top professionals in a multitude of businesses I have encountered. I recommend this dealership highly.

Thank you for the great review. The entire team at Hendrick BMW is as you stated it focus on our customers. We are glad to hear you had such a great experience and continue trusting us with your vehicle purchases and service. We will be sure to let Saad know of your kind words as well.

• Love my Car!!!

I recently purchased a M4 from Jason Fields at Hendrick BMW! love it so much, Jason was great!

• Jason Field

i used to have a BMW and i absolutely loved it, i ended up getting a Lexus and just wasn't as happy. Jason field did an excellent job of welcoming me back into the BMW family.

• Very Pleased

Purchased a used 2016 740i from Hendrick BMW. Jason Fields was my salesman, he was fantastic to deal with, start to finish. Jhoda, the sales manager was also very easy to deal with. Would do it all over again in a second

• First BMW

Purchased my first BMW from Jason Field, i did not know what to expect, but he was exceptional and the car is amazing!

• Jeff Shinn is the best

Just purchased my seventh BMW from Jeff Shinn at Hendrick BMW. Each time is a smooth easy experience. Jeff has always given sound unbiased advise, and takes the time to understand our needs.

Thank you for your continued support and faith in the team at Hendrick BMW. We are very grateful for customers such as yourself that continue to give us an opportunity to earn their business. We are very happy that Jeff has been such a help to you. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future and thanks again for the kind words and great review.

• Frank King sales support at Hendrick BMW Charlotte

Frank did an excellent job as did the entire staff. If you are missing old school classy customer service with a smile, go to Hendrick Charlotte and enjoy how it is supposed to be done. The buying experience could not hav been better.

Thank you for giving the team at Hendrick BMW an opportunity to earn your business. We are glad to hear that you had such a great experience with us, and that Frank was great help to you. We look forward to assisting you with all your vehicular needs in the future.

• Great Customer Service

Jeff Shinn was great in the car buying process and also with taking care of a issue I had... Love my car and the customer service

Kim, that is so great to hear. Thank you for the kind review. We are always here to help!

• Hendrick BMW-Michael Dugan sales

Recently transitioned into a new lease on a 2017 320I. Salesman Michael Dugan was extremely helpful, VERY knowledgeable on the entire BMW model portfolio. From A-Z Michael engaged all dealer functions and made the move into a new vehicle very painless. I'd highly recommend both him and this dealership.

Jim, thank you so much for the kind review. We are always so glad to hear when someone leaves our dealership happy. I'll be sure to let Michael know he did a great job! Thank you again and please don't hesitate to let us help you with any further vehicle needs.

• Account managers

One of the best car buying experiences I have ever had.

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business and value your opinion.

One of the best car buying experiences I have ever had.

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business and value your opinion.