New 888-344-0878 Dealer Website
Used 888-339-1780 Email Dealer
Service 888-345-2033

• Professionalism and Class

The associates at Hendrick BMW have always conducted their business with me with the utmost professionalism. When buying a vehicle I was given the correct balance of information and not pressured into a decision. The service quality and customer focus is top notch too. All the service advisors are courteous, knowledgeable, and results oriented, particularly Saad Mubarak who is one of the top professionals in a multitude of businesses I have encountered. I recommend this dealership highly.

Thank you for the great review. The entire team at Hendrick BMW is as you stated it focus on our customers. We are glad to hear you had such a great experience and continue trusting us with your vehicle purchases and service. We will be sure to let Saad know of your kind words as well.

• Best car buying experience I've ever had.

A big thank you to Jeff Shinn who made this the best car buying experience I've ever had. Outstanding customer service!

• Jeff Shinn - great job!

Went out to Hendrick BMW last week with a specific budget and timeline. Jeff Shinn spent most of the afternoon with me showing different cars. He understood my budget and worked with me to get the best option. Thanks Jeff

• Great Experience!

The entire process was excellent. No pressure, no hype. A very nice experience.

The entire process was excellent. No pressure, no hype. A very nice experience.

• Outstanding Service!

Our experience was Outstanding!!! Brian Barry offered excellent customer service. He went above and beyond to find a vehicle that matched our needs. The buying process was stress free and smooth. Brian continued to offer great service after the sale!!! I will definitely recommend Hendrick BMW.

• Buying my X3 at the end of the lease

Entire staff is knowledgeable and goes out of their way. If you are going to buy a BMW in Charlotte, you need to go through Hendrick.

Thank you very much for the review! We greatly appreciate it.

Thank you very much for the review! We greatly appreciate it.

• I was having Auto issues

That is so great to hear. Thank you for the review. We are always here to help!

Susie Younce and Brain Barry saw I was waiting to get results on getting my Auto repaired ,when they heard my husband told me to look around. They came to my resquire

That is so great to hear. Thank you for the review. We are always here to help!

• Excellent service as usual

Wonderful service, timely, personable encounter. Brian was outstanding!

Thank you for the review!

Wonderful service, timely, personable encounter. Brian was outstanding!

Thank you for the review!

• Had a GREAT experince at Hendrick BMW

Thank you for taking the time to gives us your feedback! So glad Jeff was a great help.

had a great experience at Hendrick BMW. Jeff Shinn was great and had my confidence. Jrff was very knowledgeable. The fiancé manger was filling in and she navigated all systems to get us quickly out the door. Great job to the entire Hendrick team!!!

• Great Experience

Brian Barry was a great asset! I would highly recommend this dealership!

Thank you for the review. We are always here to help!

Brian Barry was a great asset! I would highly recommend this dealership!

Thank you for the review. We are always here to help!