Hendrick Porsche

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 34 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Online to In Person
    February 5, 2017

I found the vehicle I was looking for on their website, Amy assisted with all my questions via email. When I arrived on site to review and ultimately ...purchased the vehicle Greg was very professional and knowledgeable about the vehicle. I would buy from here again!

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our team at Hendrick Porsche strives for excellent customer service at every point of contact. We are so happy ...that you enjoyed your experience with us and we look forward to working with you again in the future

Great Dealership!!
    April 10, 2018

You will want to ask for Herman McCrae when you enter this beautiful dealership. He is a wonderful person, very knowledgable about all of the Porsche...s and totally laid back. We were able to negotiate a very fair price for our car which the dealer had on the lot just as we wanted. Having reviewed the service facility I am sure that by the time we take the car in for service it will also be exceptional. Can’t recommend Herman and the management team at Hendrick Porsche enough.

Excellent Dealer!
    March 27, 2018

Recently purchased a certified 911 Carrera GTS, with the assistance of Greg , Mark and Dominic. Even though I was on the other side of the country, t...hey made the transaction absolutely smooth and a pleasure. Got a great car from an excellent dealer!

Used 911
    February 18, 2018

Amy was very helpful although the car sold before I could see it. I will continue to shop with them. Being three hours from the dealership is a probl...em.

No Pressure!
    January 30, 2018

Really enjoying my “new” CPO Boxster GTS, thanks to the sales support char. I heartily recommend him as knowledgeable, low pressure and affable. He... made the process work, and I have enjoyed visiting with him after the sale.

Wonderful experience!
    November 20, 2017

This is my second purchase experience with Greg Dressel. Although I frequent in the store and have made friends with everyone Greg has always been my ...go-to person. Always makes time to chat and he is very knowledgeable about the brand. If you have an opportunity to work with Greg you will be serviced excellent care and a very positive overall experience. I would highly recommend him as I have with several friends and business associates.

online searching
    October 25, 2017

I was simply in stage one of searching for a suitable used Porsche. I am on a budget. I've owned a 944 in the past.Strong cars. Love them.

Hendrick and Greg.....100% Satisfied
    October 16, 2017

Greg, and the entire Hendrick Porsche team did a great job of optimizing the trade of my previous Cayman S and providing an excellent deal on my new C...ayman S. There were no issues or surprises, and the car was preped and primed for pick-up. I also received multiple follow-up calls checking for any issue, and gageing my satisfaction with the purchase. I have purchased multiple Porche’s from dealers from around the coutry and this transaction with Gre,g and Hendrick Porsche in Charlotte, was 100% satisfactory in all regards and completely met 100% of my expectations.

Superb support in my search for a used Porsche
    September 11, 2017

I found an older Boxster through the Porsche used car website at Hendrick's that was exactly what I was looking for. Greg Dressel fielded an onslaugh...t of questions about all aspects of servicing of the car, replying rapidly and sending along service docs. It was a great experience given I was 500 miles away. Car was shipped and arrived with only 1 mile more than the picture on the web. I highly recommend Greg and Hendrick's!

No Substitute
    August 22, 2017

After weeks of shopping for various used sports cars, I needed to see what was available at Hendrick Porsche, keeper of the holy grail, my dream car, ...the car I really want: a 911. Based upon prior experience with used (I mean "pre-owned") car salespeople, I fully expected that the salesperson assigned to me would be the usual manipulative pushy condescending sort. However, I was wrong. My salesperson, Peter, was a breath of fresh air. He is an educated and experienced Porsche lover. He was friendly and welcoming, he inquired of my wants and needs, and he responded by directing me to the vehicles that I wanted, without attempting to sell me on something I did not want or could not afford. He escorted me throughout the lot and even into the service area to find a particular vehicle that he believed would match my requirements. He promptly provided copies of the car fax, window sticker, and other records - and, since the vehicle had only recently been received by the dealership and had not been assigned a price, he even scurried to obtain a sale price for the vehicle. After it became apparent that I had not seen an appropriate vehicle for my budget, Peter sat with me like an old friend to discuss my requirements for a car, as well as life in general. Hopefully, Peter will be able to find me the car I am looking for. It can be said of Peter, as it is said of Porsche itself, that there is no substitute. When the Porsche for me comes into Hendrick Porsche, I will be seeing Peter again.

Hendrick Porsche