Hendrick Porsche

47 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 7, 2019

Salesman, Drew Johnson, made the purchasing process seamless. Drew was tentative, knowledgeable, and easy going. The customer service was impeccable and... genuine. I was also given a great deal on my trade-in and was taken care of in all aspect. Easiest car-buying experience I've ever had. Ask for Drew Johnson!

Hi K.m., thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Hendrick Porsche. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We always striv...e to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Hendrick Porsche! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon. Have a fantastic day!

December 13, 2018

The salesman Drew was amazing! He is clearly a asset to your organization. He has a great process to understand his prospect and provide solutions for... what they are looking for which = client!

Hi Dean, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and a...re pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Hendrick Porsche. Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day and Happy Holidays.

• May 24, 2018

I purchased my Toyota through Hendrick Porsche and worked with Greg Dressel a few months ago. I saw the car online and when I called he was able to help... me right away. He knew all the information about the car and was able to answer any questions that I had about the vehicle. When I came in to look at the car he wasn't pushy or made me feel like I was at a typical car dealership. I absolutely recommend him to anyone and would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new or used car. Ill definitely be back for any work on my vehicle or for future purchases! Thanks Greg!

Ashley, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

December 1, 2018

A great, low pressure buying experience for my 2018 Macan. Drew Johnson provided a great review of available trims and options and Hendrick's had... a nice inventory of both new and pre-owned options to choose from. The entire team was professional and efficient. Great cars and great service.

Hi Twid, thank you so much for your positive comments about Hendrick Porsche! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are ...pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Hendrick Porsche! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

November 24, 2018

We had the best experience at Hendrick Porsche! All the staff was great from the salesperson to the managers. Made everything so easy. We were late arriving,... but they did not rush us out. Drew went over all the accessories on the car before we left. Will definitely always deal with them.

Meg A. Macan Fan, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information abo...ut your recent visit. Until the next time we meet, take care!

November 24, 2018

It has been a pleasure to make your purchase with Hendrik Porsche and especially with Greg Dressel, as your sales advisor. This is my third purchase and... I have been extremely satisfy with the knowledge and attention to detail from Greg and all management. I really appreciate the service provided not only for the sale but also the quick and courteous attention to my cars and me personally. I wish you give Greg a try and I promise you will be extremely satisfy with the overall experience and integrity.

Herk Papadakis, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Hendrick Porsche. If you ever need anyth...ing else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

October 29, 2018

From start to finish, Drew did an excellent job facilitating the transaction. Buying a car from out of state and having the vehicle shipped required some... excellent work from Drew. He had a great attitude and was very professional throughout the process. The finance manager Mark also made the purchase experience a pleasure. Thanks guys for all your help in getting me the car of my dreams!!!

Hi Ned, thank you so much for your positive comments about Hendrick Porsche! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. If you hav...e any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

September 27, 2018

This, by far, was the best buying experience. Drew Johnson was the most professional salesman. I did not want a new car, but I knew exactly what kind of... car I was looking for. I shopped for many months, went to many dealerships, and talked to many salesmen. We drove many miles to find the perfect car. When I met Drew, he proved to be a man of his word, very knowledgeable, and made my buying experience a stellar one. He made the big details small and easy. He followed up with me even after the sale, to make sure everything was perfect, which it was and still is. My car was pristine even though it was two years old. You would never have known it wasn’t brand new. The dealership and Drew took great pride in making sure it was perfect. Thank you for such a wonderful experience. I will definitely drive the distance again to buy another car from this dealership! I would absolutely recommend Drew, the Finance Manager, Mark Solomon, Albie and Scott to anyone! And, I will definitely be a repeat customer!

Morgan Deal, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Hendrick Porsche! Thank you again for lettin...g our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care!

September 27, 2018

I just bought a certified Porsche Panamera Turbo from Hendrick Porsche. Drew Johnson and Amy Cook went above and beyond to help me through the process.... I live almost 9 hours away from Charlotte and Drew helped save me some driving with the delivery. I really appreciated it!

Hi Randy Lyons, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Hendrick Porsche. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experien...ce. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

September 2, 2018

Bought a 2017 Panamera 4S in December of 2017 and just bought a 2018 Cayman 718S in July of 2018. Bought both of them from Drew Johnson who was a pleasure... to work with and made the buying process simple. The finance department also made it quick and easy. Love both cars too.

Glenn Williams, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Hendrick Porsche. We sincerely thank you for t...he positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!