East Charlotte Nissan

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 372 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

372 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of East Charlotte Nissan from DealerRater.com

• Love my NEW car!!!!
    February 11, 2018

I had a great experience with Darrell Bacon. He went far above and beyond to help me get just the car I wanted. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give hi...m a 20. Great car,great service, EXCELLENT customer service. Thanks so much Darrell, So glad I met you to work with. Love my car ¿¿!!! My best experience EVER buying a car.

So pleased
    April 1, 2018

I bought a 2017 Nissan Altima back in August from Darrell Bacon. I was so pleased with him and how sweet he was to me. I got the best deal in NC & I k...now because I did my research. My 2017 altima was totaled a few weeks back and decided To go back to East Charlotte Nissan . Darrell made sure I got the best deal on my 2018 Nissan Altima.

Very helpful
    March 16, 2018

My visit to east Charlotte Nissan was very welcoming and helpful. I really appreciated the way they explained everything to me. And I would recommend ...for someone to stop In

Overall Experience

I didn???t come for service
    March 12, 2018

We came to look at the Armada. We were introduced to Perry Flythe. He was very pleasant and professional. I came back because he was not pushy. The m...anager accepted our offer. However; finance did not give us the rate the dealer was offering.

Overall Experience

Awesome, great work Bacon is the Man.....
    February 28, 2018

Bacon did an outstanding job, he kept his promise and I appreciate that...he went above and beyond and never got frustrated, he kept his cool until th...e deal was close....

Courteous Service
    February 20, 2018

The experience was overwhelming. Such friendly staff. Would recommend to others. Everyone was patient and took their time to make sure that I was sati...sfied with my purchase.

Very up settling experience
    February 14, 2018

Very disappointed this time purchased 2017 Altima with navigation when received there was no navigation it's been over 2 months I am 66 years old I wa...s taken advantage of and I know that I told them I need it a navigation system on my Altima I was told I did not hear them right I needed that navigation because of my husband being very ill please be very careful the general manager Moe in his own way put me down and said I misunderstood I would never have purchased a car with my husband being so sick without a navigation contact BBB n emailed gm no response frm mai). taken advantage.gm only cares when you buy n thats it

Employees Worked With
    Top notch experience
    February 4, 2018

Ladies looking for a new car and have no husband/father/brother to help? You really must try East Charlotte Nissan and ask for Zia Jaan. He was supe...rb. Never got tired of my questions and I kept him busy answering them, believe-you-me. Their website is excellent, a great way to review inventory, pricing, and car features. I found the vehicle I wanted, emailed the dealer, and it was waiting for me the next morning. I'm kind of picky about car color so I knew they had what I wanted and I drove it home. Do your research before hand. There are many websites that will help you ask the right questions, critique the answers, review the automobiles, warranties, financing and help you determine the integrity of the dealership you're doing business with. If you know what to expect, you will realize that East Charlotte Nissan is a cut above. Zia was not only knowledgeable but incredibly patient. I had to take the car in for one item that I bought but that couldn't be applied the day of purchase. They called right away to schedule an appointment, had a FREE loaner waiting when I got there (just like they said they would), and were all around delightful - and courteous - to deal with. I have a friend who bought her Nissan last year from a different dealership and her experience wasn't nearly as pleasant as mine. Now I own the most beautiful Cayenne Red 2018 Murano that I am so proud of. Really glad I checked them out! I feel like I have a new friend...a friend that cares about my car as much as I do.

Great Buying Experience
    February 3, 2018

Perry Flythe showed us exactly what my daughter wanted and sold us a beautiful Nissan Juke. He made the sale easy with no pressure! I would recommend ...to all who need a car😁

New purchase
    February 2, 2018

Great people great cars will recommend people to come here. Purchased a 2015 Altima with low miles and had a great time. I appreciate it

East Charlotte Nissan