New 888-658-6542 Dealer Website
Used 888-658-7608 Email Dealer
Service 877-569-5028

293 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of East Charlotte Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience getting my first car in my name

I came in to Nissan to look and buy a car that day it was a Friday because I had already spent a week on the bus and a college student. I was helped by a guy named LeShawn I then told him the price range and what I wanted for my car (Preferably fully loaded) but with my mother cosigning I wasn't going to get that. We then found a Nissan Altima which fit me and my mothers needs. We then began the paperwork which it went very smooth and easily to understand. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get the car that same day because my mother would have to sign the documents as well and she is in Ohio. They then told me they can overnight the process to here and she can overnight it back free of charge and being that it was a Friday and the paperwork was going to take until Wednesday or Thursday of next week they put me in a rental car free of charge for the week so I still had transportation to work and back. Thank you Nissan Darrell S.

• YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..
    March 28, 2017

REALLY HELPED ME GET THE CAR I WANTED, WORKED WITH ME ALL THE WAY. FELT LIKE FAMILY. TOLD ALL MY FRIENDS GO TO EAST CHARLOTTE.

• Salesman Rating
    March 27, 2017

Great service, very friendly salesman Satisfied customer. Bought 2 vehicles with East Charlotte Nissan. Comfortable with purchase of 2016 Nissan Rogue. Not associated with any dealership or service center.

• Ask for Tom Robinson
    March 26, 2017

Tom was the best. Very knowledgeable, not pushy. Helped to put us in the vehicle we really wanted. Will buy from there again. Thanks Tom Robinson and East Charlotte Nissan.

• Ask for Bacon!
    March 26, 2017

Darrel was an awesome salesperson, very polite, patient, and personable. He was able to work with my budget and trade-in and get us in the vehicle we wanted for the price we wanted to pay. The dealership was very clean and peaceful. I would definitely recommend East Charlotte Nissan and Darrel Bacon to anyone looking to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle. Thank you, Bacon!

• Great Experience
    March 24, 2017

I was very nervous about coming because I have been turned down at other places but I'm glad I came , everyone was nice the place was clean and very organized .. Brandon Best did a Awesome job helping me and my situation . I'm very satisfied with my new 2016 Nissian Sentra . I would recommend everyone to go there to purchase a car.

• good customer service and a good deal
    March 22, 2017

DARREN ADDONISIO GAVE HIS BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE.AND PROVIDED THE BEST DEAL .I WILL ALWAYS BUY NISSANS FROM HIM.HE WAS GREAT. sincerely ,Donald GIBBS

• great service

Great experience in purchasing a used car. I will return to purchase again for sure. I would also recommend to others.

• Outstanding Dealership experience
    March 18, 2017

I've leased many cars over the years so I can honestly say, that working with the team at East Charlotte Nissan was an excellent experience! From our first visit with Ramsey Anabtawi who we came back to see, and he hooked us up with Perry Flythe. Both of them were professional and were very helpful in discussing a lease that would work within our budget. Your Finance Manager, Tyronne Dickerson made the whole transaction fast and easy. You have great team of people and I will gladly recommend your Nissan dealership!

• Best car buying experience ever
    March 15, 2017

This was by far my best car buying experience ever. My wife and I have been sharing a car for the past two years and enough was enough. We needed another vehicle but our credit situation wasn't the best. We came and worked with several employees (Brandon, Bacon, Troy, Kevin and Desmond) to purchase a certified vehicle and were expecting to spend $350 a month. They initially told us it was $400 but they worked with us and knocked it dowm to $320. They set realistic expectations, were very friendly, they all made a positive connection with my 1 year old daughter and helped us tremendously. I will do all my future purchases through this dealership. Thank you all so much.