Keffer Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

(4.8) 2023 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

2023 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Keffer Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM from DealerRater.com
  • I went to three dealerships and Keffer is the best

Nate was so great to work with. There was "no pressure" and he gave me everything I asked for. I highly recommend you ask for him if you are looking ...to purchase or lease a vehicle.

Thank you David! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience working with Nate and that you would recommend him to anyone looking for a vehicle.... If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge anytime! Take care. Best regards, India Wiggins - Executive Assistant - India.wiggins@dickkefferauto.com

• Frank to the Rescue!

I arrived at the dealership knowing the VIN number of the car I wanted to buy, but couldn't find it on the lot. So I asked to speak to a sales associa...te. The first sales person to meet with me only frustrated me. For some reason, he would not simply tell me whether that car was on the lot. Instead he kept asking me for information citing that this was a proven process. Thankfully, he (or maybe someone else in the dealership) sensed my frustration and sent Frank Camarda over to meet with me instead. Frank found the car I was looking for, answered my questions and was very helpful in making my car purchase quick and easy. It was a pleasure doing business with you, Frank. Thank you.

• Great Car-buying Experience

I went to look at Jeeps recently. I stopped at Keffer on my way to another dealership. Kim Erickson met me with a smile in the Jeep lot. I told her wh...at I was looking for, and she immediately knew of 2 vehicles that met my requirements. We test drive both and I was impressed- both with the Jeeps and with Kim???s knowledge of the Jeeps. She was very personable. We had a lot in common, we found, after just talking. Kim helped me throughout the complete purchase process, answering any questions and offering information. I would definitely recommend Kim Erickson and Keffer to my friends and family who may be interested in buying a new car- in fact, I already have!

• Willie Hailey and Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram

Willie and his team did a fantastic job with my Jeep buying experience. They created a scenario for me that allowed me to get into a new car vs buy a ...used one. They also arranged for transportation of the vehicle to a remote location. All in all, a great buying experience!

• Willy Hailey and Keffer Jeep

• Sarah McClure

Our sales consultant, Sarah, was very personable and had our best interest in mind. Sarah took the time to understand our needs and did everything she... could to accommodate us. After our new purchase she also made sure to reach out to us several times the following weeks to make sure we were enjoying our new Jeep and asking if there was anything further she could help us with. Overall Sarah made our experience more enjoyable and was able to find us a car!

• Found the vehicle I was looking for

I had been looking for a used vehicle for almost a month. Most of my searches had been online. I found a vehicle at Keffer that sparked my interest.... I called the dealership and Mike Benjamin was the sales rep that took my call. We were out of town on vacation but Mike was very helpful in answering my initial questions. He even provided additional photos of the vehicle that were not available online. Once we were back in town, Mike reached out to see when I could stop by for a test drive. Once the time was set, the vehicle was ready for me upon arrival. The test drive was good. It took several days to get things finalized but overall it was a very good experience.

• Frank was great!

Frank Camarada was very helpful from start to finish. Other than him being a Stealers fan, Frank was great:)! Keep up the good work. Go Browns!

• Frank was a Breath of Fresh Air

I was given Frank Camarada's name from a friend when he learned I was thinking about getting a Jeep Grand Cherokee. He told me, you will love him. He ...is not the typical car salesman. I knew what he meant and that is what I had been looking for. I had been searching for a car for 6 months and so worn out from the process. I had been trying to gather info through emails till I narrowed my search. Frank was the first car salesman I have given my cellphone number to. I knew he wouldn't blow my phone up from what my friend said. I texted him on New Years day and told him that I realize its the holiday but if he would just let me know something tomorrow. I heard back from him within minutes. He got back to me the next day with exactly what I asked him. No vague answers that I was used to. I told him that I may have time to come down that day at least to just look at the car and meet him. I did and when it was time to go, I said ok I will come back tomorrow and test drive etc. Frank didn't try to keep me there till I bought the car. It really felt GREAT to be dealing with someone different. Now it wasn't because he wasn't doing his job, it was because we had already talked enough to have a rapport and he knew I wouldn't respond well to that. I came back and more of the same. I bought that night from him and I am so glad I found a dealership that wasn't high pressure. I really enjoyed my experience. I can't believe I said that...I enjoyed my experience at a car dealer. Frank and Keffer just do it differently and people really appreciate it.

Overall Experience

• Best car purchase experience I've ever had!

Frank was extremely helpful and courteous! I have a hectic job and a 3 year old at home. Frank helped me to get everything setup through email and ove...r the phone. I never felt pressured by Frank. I could tell that he genuinely wanted to help me find the right Jeep at the right price. I only spent 25 min in the dealership to sign the paperwork which made this whole process stress free. I would recommend him to anyone looking to make a purchase!

Keffer Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM