Lexus of Northborough

44 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 12, 2020

We have been looking for a (new)used car for our family. Was driving by Lexus of Northboro and decided to stop in to look. Michael Olsen was very knowledgeable... and helpful with the questions that we had. Thank you again for all your help!

February 5, 2020

The care I’ve received at Northborough Lexus has been exceptional and I would highly recommend them. The waiting area is very comfortable and the service... department is knowledgeable.

• July 16, 2019

In a time when words such as professionalism, customer care and integrity have to be proven well before they are even uttered, this family-owned dealership... has managed to arrive and perform at an entirely new and different level of the above attributes. My wonderful experience began with the first call to the dealership. I spoke with Andrew Wheeler, their Internet sales manager. He was extremely polite, courteous and helpful and reassured my instincts about the quality of their dealership. The next day I made the three hour and 20 minute journey from my home state of Maine to Northborough. The 4.7/5 average rating of over 940 Google reviews was a pretty impressive and reassuring indicator that I was going to be dealing with a quality dealership. Upon my arrival, I was greeted by my sales consultant, Mr. Chuck Haddad. With his over 35 years of experience, I found him extremely professional, courteous, knowledgeable and attentive. After returning from the test drive, I met Chris Campos, the insurance and financial manager of the dealership. Besides being extremely competent and professional, what I liked most about Chris was his integrity in finding what best suited my particular needs given that I lived in another state versus their financial gain. I feel that at the end, he appropriately customized a package that truly addressed what I needed to enjoy my vehicle for the next several years. I found his approach extremely ethical and at the end, we agreed on a final purchase price Which was a win-win number! The state of Massachusetts does not provide temporary plates for vehicles. Therefore, I was not able to return with my newly purchased vehicle to Maine, a fact that I was made fully aware of prior to driving down there. After completing the purchase, Chuck managed to arrange for the delivery of the vehicle, at no charge, to my town hall, about 200 miles away in Jay, Maine, where I was able to register and take possession of the vehicle. I felt that the dealership truly functioned as a team to deliver on their promise of an exceptional customer care experience. The add-on remote starter and pre-delivery conditioning were all completed promptly and the vehicle was delivered to the town hall earlier than the agreed-upon time, flawlessly. Promise kept! So why such a long review? As a dental professional who strives every day to surpass the standards of care and achieve the highest level of patient care, It is both refreshing and inspiring to witness a family owned business who also shares in the desire to surpass goals and already high standards. Anything less than a candid reflection on their efforts and sincere commitment would be just unfair. Moreover, I feel that Lexus Of Northborough personifies the qualities upon which the mission and philosophy of Lexus were created. This was more than a terrific car buying experience for me. It was a chance to watch an organization come together to achieve their mission while surpassing expectations. Thank you for making me feel special. You have my respect, endorsement and loyalty! Milad Bozorgnia, DMD

January 28, 2020

Got inspection sticker. Car came backed washed and cleaned. Service people were professional and the waiting area clean and comfortable with newspapers,... magazines and snacks available.

January 8, 2020

Had a minor cliche with communication with Enform, But Northborough staff were on top of it. They instantly took care of all I needed. They made the process... easy and stress free. Everyone treated me with consideration and kindness knowing I was leaving my new car back in their care. They communicated with me frequently about options and updates. I highly recommend my team.

January 3, 2020

Great job! Excellent service and very professional team. They even covered the front seats with the seat covers I got for Christmas. A huge thank you!

December 13, 2019

Always happy with the service at Lexus of Northboro! Friendly and usually I get a loaner car so no long waits at the dealership! This is my 5th Lexus

September 9, 2019

Dealership would not replace the nearly bald, non-OEM tires on a certified used car before and after my purchase. Service manager Joel does not cooperate... well, is berating and rude. When I asked that they repair damage they inflicted to my wheels, the service manager told me to 'take it up with Lexus'. If you want to be a highly disregarded customer, visit this dealership.

August 22, 2019

Their service is superb—well worth a 75 mile drive. They are impeccably honest and do good work I have shopped there since roughly 2008. Well worth... going there

July 26, 2019

The service department was very knowledgeable and courteous. The techs did a great job with diagnostic and repairs in a very timely manner. I would recommend... this dealership.