2361 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Scott Clark Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Used Truck

Incredible staff and Costumer service. They made my experience very easy and actually enjoyable. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

• Service
    September 23, 2017

They were very friendly. It was my first time being there overall it was a nice service. They explained everything about how Toyota care service.

• Service department
    September 22, 2017

They were efficient and ket me know how long ot would take. They answered all my questions in a clear manner. They were all very polite. Terry Barnett was wonderful.

• Great Car Buying Experience
    September 22, 2017

The team members we worked with were great and the car selection left nothing to be desired. We will definitely return in the future when it is time to upgrade from our new RAV4 to something larger. From selecting a car, test driving, talking through price/financing options, selecting accessory packages and playing around in the car pairing our phones and setting various features before driving it off the lot, EVERYONE we worked with was knowledgeable, patient and fun!

• Excellent service department
    September 22, 2017

Our service assistant, Jack Capolla( Spelling?) worked hard to meet our Service expectations. If and when we Shop for our next car we'll consider Scott Clark Toyota

• It was pleasant. Very peaceful, informative, corteus.
    September 20, 2017

It was a great visit, got all the information that I needed, representative was very polite, attentive, gave me the answers of all my questions. I was very pleased with the service. Thank you! Yes I would recomend Scott Clark Toyota.

• Service department
    September 19, 2017

Great experience, always on time and quick! My wife and I have been serivincing our cars here for years and trust this service department 100%

• Outstanding
    September 19, 2017

Very good experience...I was waited on very quickly by Jack Cipolla. He was very courteous, friendly and professional. Very thankful for his customer appreciation.

• Service
    September 19, 2017

Krystal Kush is the epitome of courtesy, efficiency and professionalism. The mechanics checked out my Prius for a potential problem, reassuring me and returning it to me clean and shiny. I enjoy the coffee and appreciate the lovely lady who manicures people' s nails as they wait. Your dealership is a class act!

• service
    September 18, 2017

Overall the service was excellent! Leigh was super,very friendly and well informed. She is a keeper. The service was waquestionss completed in a timely manner and covered all my