Scott Clark Toyota

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 2670 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

2670 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Scott Clark Toyota from DealerRater.com

• January 10, 2018

Purchased a New 2018 Toyota Highlander XLE AWD. It’s obvious we are a Toyota Family! We recently purchased our family car from Scott Clark Toyota in C...harlotte, we live in Asheville. After a lot of research, visited 4 dealerships and spoke to 4 more dealerships on the phone...We chose Scott Clark Toyota in Charlotte, NC. Our reasons for going to Charlotte is solely due to our salesman Leudy (pronounced “Lowdy”) Pichardo. He was the ONLY salesman to take the time to explain in detail the difference between an ‘XLE’ and ‘Limited Platinum’ Highlander! Due to his time, patience and effort, he saved us several thousand dollars!!! My wife thought she wanted the Platinum but the XLE had everything she wanted. Our Many Thanks to Leudy!!! He was fabulous and knowledgeable to work with on the phone, found our car and even had it delivered to our home which is two hours from the dealership. This type of service went above and beyond our expectations!!! We did have to go to the dealership to sign papers and financial agreement and when we were there it was an easy and smooth process! This was by far the best experience we have had and this is the way car buying should be! We will return for our next Toyota! Thank you!

May 18, 2018

For many years I have trusted only Scott Clark to service my car. I have dealt with several Asst. Service Mgrs during that time and they have all be...en exceptional. My visit on 5/16/18 was the first time I met Steve Vadala. He was friendly, considerate and patient in answering my many questions, especially since I came bearing a handful of coupons for various service procedures. Service on anything always ends up costing more than I expect. He explained in detail several procedures recommended for my car, then we narrowed down highest priority of need to fit my budget at this time. I contribute the excellent service by Scott Clark and helping me keep up with regular and preventative maintenance on my car for that fact that I am still driving a 2005 Toyota Camry with well over 100,000. Thanks My service experience with Steve was Truly Exceptional. I hope he remains with Scott Clark for a long time. Lou Park

May 10, 2018

We found a listing for the Tacoma online and couldn???t beat the deal we saw. Showed up, had a very easy time test driving, and bought the truck. Very... happy for the purchase!

May 9, 2018

I had a set budget for my 2018 4Runner Limited. Paul work very hard to get me to that budget in a timely manner. I would definitely want to use Paul a...gain when purchasing from Scott Clark.

May 8, 2018

The service to my truck was completed quickly. The waiting area was comfortable,the expresso was delicious and Steve was very friendly and engaging. ... Thank you!

May 8, 2018

This was the 2nd vehicle purchased at Scott Clark Toyota and my 3rd vehicle purchased from Paul Moore. Yes, I bought a vehicle from him when he was wi...th an other dealer. When I was in the market for my next vehicles, I tracked him down-he is that good. I was especially happy to find him with Scott Clark Toyota, since I purchase Toyota vehicles. Thank you again Paul for all your help!

May 8, 2018

Paul and Chuck were extremely helpful in helping me purchase my Scion FRS. Paul was very accommodating for my schedule, I generally work from 9-5 and ...it takes me an hour or so in traffic to get to the dealer. Paul kept in constant contact with me, with updates throughout the day. I'm extremely peculiar about my cars, and Paul gave me the time I needed to examine the FRS all around before purchasing. They made a deal that fit within my budget and made the process pretty much seamless. I'd definitely recommend anyone to Paul and Scott Clark Toyota.

May 8, 2018

After a visit an several phone calls (Due to we live about 1 1/2 hrs away) with Michael Black, Mr. Black made us the deal that fit our budget and was ...so pleasant to deal with! He is great! Very professional but also down to earth and tries everything in his power to help make you a deal that you can appreciate as well as treat you with respect! Then we had the pleasure of doing our paper work with Chad Fickert. also a pleasure. Even though your about to sign your life away basically, Chad makes the experience comfortable and is a hoot to talk with. This was a purchase of a 2016 4Runner Limited for my daughter. She absolutely loves it! Thanks again guys for your help in making my daughter happy! I will send my friends and family to deal with this dealership and Mr. Black and Mr. Fickert. Also had some interaction with George Hatzel which also is a pleasant guy to deal with.

May 5, 2018

Paul Moore listened to my wants and needs and found me the used car I was looking for. He made the entire process easy and painless and answered all o...f my questions. I had a lot!

May 4, 2018

Truly professional staff and service. I was in and out within less than an hour plus I received a complimentary carwash. I would definitely recommend ...this dealership to others.

Scott Clark Toyota