• Great experience

2nd time buying a new car from Volvo of Charlotte. Again, a great experience. Sam R. was our salesman both times. Highly recommend him and the dealership.

• Purchaser

GREAT EXPERIENCE - Courtesy - Professionalism - very patient. I test drove 4 different cars before I made my selection. Fred was very, very patient.

• Great communication. Nice rental vehicle.

Great communication. Nice rental vehicle. All issues with the vehicle resolved smoothly.

• Purchased a used Volvo XC90, great experience!

We went to several major dealerships looking for a reliable used SUV. Volvo of Charlotte had them all beat hands down. Our sales person was Frederick Gates. He was great. Where all the others had their computer screens turned away from us, Mr. Gates had the screen in our direction the entire time so we could see everything that was going on. We bought a used XC90 and I am glad we bought it from Volvo of Charlotte because they had all the service records as well as advised us of what work they did prior to putting this on the lot for sale. We know we got a great vehicle at a great price. Best of all it was nice having a sales person in Mr. Gates, who made you feel at ease with our purchase. Highly recommend Volvo of Charlotte and Frederick Gates!

• volvo of charlotte

Very helpful. very happy with my purchase loved using cars.com to search for my car.

• Great Customer Service

In today's world with most companies, exceptional customer service is the exception rather than the rule. At Volvo-Saab of Charlotte, great customer service is the RULE!! My wife and I have bought four cars from V/S of Charlotte going back to 2002. During the twelve years, I have been fortunate enough to deal with one person when any of my cars needed servicing; Amy Clark. Amy is a true professional for many reasons, but the main reason is that she treats my wife and like we're the only customers she has.....which is certainly not the case! I know when I take my car into Amy, I can depend on her to be honest and forthright with me about what my car May or may not need. I trust her!!! She has worked very hard to earn that trust, and she continues to earn my trust during every interaction. I can say with all sincerity, that Amy Clark is the only reason I continue to do business with Volvo-Saab of Charlotte because I believe she truly cares about her customers getting the best service possible. Thank you, Amy for a job well done!! Darin S. Helms

• 5 Star Service

My wife and I just purchased our used XC 90 from Sam Rothberg. He was the original salesman when it was new and now sold it again to us. He was extremely professional and had knowledge and comprehension of the Volvo concept that one would expect from someone with 19 year with Volvo of Charlotte. We felt very welcome and satisfied with the total experience. This is our 4th Volvo and we hope that when we need another that he is still around. We have already told others of the great service we got. Thanks Sam for taking time to introduce us to our new car. Although used, we received the same attention that one would get buying a new car. We are also impressed with the valet service offered by Volvo of Charlotte.

• Great service on the purchase of a used car

We were in search of a 1st car for my 17 year old and Volvo-Saab of Charlotte came through. We are very happy with our purchase and received excellent service before, during, and after the buying process. We have already recommended this dealer to friends!

• Used car dealer purchase

We purchased a used Volvo from Greg Simons in the used car dealer dept. Greg helped us get the right car that suited our needs for our daughter that also fit our budget. The experience was stress free - Greg was very professional. I would definitely recommend shopping for your car here.

• Easiest car purchase ever

Everything about our car buying experience at Volvo of Charlotte was great, It was so smooth it did not seem real afterwards, usually after buying a car I have always felt like I've been through a battle but not at Volvo of Charlotte. Every step of the process was meticulously covered and they wanted to make sure we understood before moving to the next item. Our first visit to look at the vehical, when we arrived it was already prepared and sitting at the front ready for a test drive. There was no pressure to finish the deal, we were given all the info we needed and questions answered so we could go home and think about it. Buying a car is a major purchase and most dealerships do what ever they can to keep you on the lot till you have bought the car to the point of being annoying. This is our first Volvo and we are very pleased with car also. Will definetly come back to Volvo of Charlotte for future purchases.