Parks Chevrolet of Charlotte

• Worth the drive!

I looked all over the state and drive four different Tahoes that just missed the mark for me. I drove from Cary to see the one Park had and I just was not sure if I would find exactly what I was looking for at a price I was willing to pay. Everyone I worked with was top notch. My first interaction was with Isaiah who handled my odd request completely professionally. Matt was the perfect sales person for me to work with. Matt had driven the Tahoe so that he could answer my questions based on my odd request to Isaiah. Next Todd, the sales manager, he made it happen and did his best to work with my constraints. Finally Shelia made getting through the financing and paperwork a breeze. The entire team made the entire car buying experience easy and fast. It was worth the drive to Charolette to find exactly the vehicle I wanted!

• Gracias Parks Chevrolet

Gracias a parksChevrolet en especial a TiTo que me atendio desde un principio y me ayudo en todo momento para que saliera con un carro de ParksChevrolet siempre atento y ayudandome en mis tramites gracias TiTo Thanks to parksChevrolet especially TiTo that I attended from the beginning and helped me at all times to leave with a car ParksChevrolet always attentive and helping me in my paperwork thanks TiTo

• Wow!!!! Mil Gracias Frank Benitez!!! Thank u Parks

Great and easy deal, we got two trucks with such a great Salesman Frank Benitez, super Professional and funny!!! Thank you team Parks!!!

• My brand new Silverado! With my W-7

Yes, i am Mexican, hard worker and i love my family, i went to parks Chevrolet and talk to Frank Benitez, i didn't believe that we can purchase a Brand New truck with my W-7... And yes... i did it!!! With a low interest rate, decent payment and Little DownPayment!! Also Thanks to Mr. ben (the finance manager) for be nice and professional!!!! I will come back next year for my New Camaro!!! Thank you Parks Chevrolet!!!

• Frank Benitez &Shelina!!! 5 Stars Service

I just got my 2015 Chrysler 300, Frank Benitez was my sales rep and Shelina the finance manager, both did a great job, Thank you Frank for such a great deal!!! Parks chevrolet #1 for latinos!

• So happy!!!

This is my fourth car that I bought here in this dealer chevolet with my salesman for 10 years Frank Benitez, I recommend to all who read this "This is the best place to do business

• My new Camaro!!! I love it!!!!

Frank Benitez did a very good job. As a consumer I'm under the impression that I had a great deal on my new Camaro!

• Excellent service

Excellent sales team and customer service. They went out of their way to provide an awesome buying experience. I will return and recommend them in the future.

• El mejor servicio en Espanol!

Great sales team. I had many questions and Frank was able to answer all of them ! He got me the perfect car for me and my wife! If you need a new car go see Mr. Frank Benitez!!

• BETTER IMPOSSIBLE !!!

Very professional and knowledgeable. Great communication in my own language! Thank you Frank Benitez for make this happen with my W7!