Davis Chevrolet

(4.7) 60 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great service both before and after the sale!

Steve was my sales rep and had me in and out in just over two hours in my "new to me" convertible. I had some convertible troubles while on a road tri...p and everyone was helpful getting the information I needed and now they are helping me get it repaired. Great team!

• Davis

I've had bad experiences with other dealerships but everything has been great with Davis Chevrolet. I bought from here and it was a pleasant experienc...e, not much pressure. Davis is also close to the house so that doesnt hurt either. Haven't had any bad experiences.

• Great Service

Always great when bringing my truck in for service!!!

• Promises are not kept

I purchased my 2017 Silverado extended cab on August on the last week immediately after the hurricane Harvey storm. During the deal I was promised to ...receive a spray in bed liner and was told to simply contact my sales person (Jamail) when ready so it can be scheduled and during this time I would also get a loaner vehicle. In September 2017 I called the receptionist in the sales department and she transferred my call to Jamail where I left a message however several days passed without a call back). Since my work requires a great deal of driving, my first oil change approached and it needed it so I scheduled it also Monday October 2nd at 8am. For my first oil change, I scheduled it online (received an email confirmation of my exact request) and it had a comment section where I indicated specifically I wanted the spray in bed liner to be done as well. I assumed that naturally since I didn't have any luck with a call back from my sales guy this would most certainly be noticed and proceeded to go to my appointment on the date scheduled. I arrived to my appointment early in the morning and thus informed the greeter- Maneer, letting him know the reason of my appointment: oil change and spray in bed liner, showed him the "we owe you" document I received during my purchase and he took it with him. I mentioned I was told of the loaner vehicle i was promised. He said that this is something he would check on and asked me to wait in waiting area so I did. Almost three hours passed and finally I was called to get my vehicle and was told I needed to speak to the service manager Justin who will tell me about the status on the bed liner. I waited some more time to speak to the manager Justin who said that oil change was done however no bed liner as this is needed to be scheduled by the sales person who sold me the vehicle. No apology was offered even once by any of the people who spoke with me neither was my "we owe you" document returned other than what showed on my oil change receipt. It is now the end of the year and still I have had no luck in getting my sales person to call me back neither getting a sales manager to return my calls that I have left so that I can finally have the spray in bed liner as promised. My last attempt has been this month and yet still waiting. I can understand that perhaps the sales person is no longer employed there and thus no call back however when even the receptionist transfers your call to the sales person you mention and also transfers the call to the sales manager Tom Pearson, one would assume that at least a call would be returned by somebody. Alas this is not the case at all. It is not the first brand new Chevrolet I purchase however this has by far been the worse experience not to mention the most inconvenient one. If there is a learning opportunity for this location is re-train these employees that a customer is who pays their salary so invest in customer service and own up to your promises made.

• Engine Failure

Current and prior Tahoe, both had engine failure at less than 140,000 miles. Our '99 Tahoe has over 300,000 miles and NO engine failure. Dashes in all... the Tahoe's we have owned have cracked and had to be replaced. All are manufacturers defects, which caused us to incur additional expense, as we make those EASY payments. Work itself was done great. Immediately trading in Chevrolet for a Ford.

Mr Jenkins has been a loyal GM customer for many years. It was for this reason that Davis Chevrolet was able to procure some assistance from General M...otors for the repairs to both of the vehicles that he mentions. Over the course of repairing both vehicles, we were able to save Mr Jenkins several thousand dollars in repair expense. We completely understand this customer's frustration after experiencing the same failures in both vehicles, however our task is to repair those failed systems under the terms and conditions set forth by the manufacturer. We are happy to see however, that Mr Jenkins was satisfied with the quality of the repairs we made. Tom Pearson, Fixed Operations Manager

• Mr. Chas

I can't say enough good things about Davis Chevrolet. Will be generating a more detailed letter. I was so impressed that I bought 2 cars (1 new and 1... preowned) within a week from them. And I actually had went out that day planning on buying a Toyota from another dealership down the street. Thank you Mr. Davis and staff.

• 2017 Chevy Silverado

Took awhile to get the deal done and did not receive a copy of my contract have called the salesman to getthe contract mailed to no avail

My experience with Davis Chevrolet has been exemplary since day one in 2011. I was fortunate enough to have Frank Adu as a sales person. He helped me... to find the exact car that I wanted and had me in/out in no time at all. I believe in dealer maintenance - including state inspections. The service department staff was also always helpful. During a visit for routine maintenance in 2014, I stopped by the sales department to say hello to Frank. I was in the market for my "now that I'm retired" automobile. We were able to cut the correct deal and I left with a 2015 Malibu which had some additional "bells and whistles." A couple of days ago, it was time for the state inspection and a "pit stop." Of course, I ran over to sales to say hello to Frank and catch up. The staff at Davis Chevrolet has been extremely helpful and courteous. Everyone with whom I've dealt has gone above and beyond. I highly recommend them for anyone interested in quality service. I can also unequivocally state that, should I decide to "upgrade" to a newer model vehicle, there is no doubt in my mind that it will be another Malibu from Davis Chevrolet.

• No call, must show

They are supposed to call when your vehicle is ready, the guy who checked me in even said he would. After several hours of hearing nothing, for just a...n oil change, I called, and they said that my vehicle is ready. Nobody called. No message, no anything. Wondering how long it would have taken had I not called myself. These simple things matter enormously. Most of the guys are nice at this location, but the woman behind the glass at the service center, just isn't friendly. I'm not saying she was rude and unprofessional, but please, can we smile a little please. It goes a long way in helping the company you work for, and leaving a positive impression on the customer,who in turn,will tell everybody you know, and you know the rest! CALL and SMILE!!

• Great Car Buying Experience

This is the third vehicle I have bought from your dealership. Martin Downey is a very knowledgeable salesperson and was exceptionally accommodating an...d patient with my mother who had just suffered the loss of her house and car in hurricane Harvey.

Davis Chevrolet