Davis Chevrolet

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 64 reviews

• June 8, 2016

Steve was my sales rep and had me in and out in just over two hours in my "new to me" convertible. I had some convertible troubles while on a road tri...p and everyone was helpful getting the information I needed and now they are helping me get it repaired. Great team!

• December 17, 2012

I've had bad experiences with other dealerships but everything has been great with Davis Chevrolet. I bought from here and it was a pleasant experienc...e, not much pressure. Davis is also close to the house so that doesnt hurt either. Haven't had any bad experiences.

May 15, 2018

Service tech did not see security lug nut tool in cup holder ( where service writer said it would be ) but did not look on seat in box that had &#8220...;security lug nut tool” Written on it. I was not told of this upon check out but did see it on the paper work. So I had to come back the next day for a tire rotation. The “taxi “ service is much appreciated, the driver was friendly and polite and new where to go to get me to my destination, both ways. Also about the service managers, nice and polite but don’t return phone calls: one of the items I wanted and added on was a new inspection sticker, I didn’t get it and when I called back to find out why I left a message on voice mail. No call back. Called again the NEXT day. No call back. Called the next day and got a service writer who told me the new why and wherefors of new state inspection rules. It’s the no call backs that irritate.

April 7, 2018

I took my car in for specific repairs; i.e., "check engine" light on. I was told that it was a sensor problem, and it would be repaired. However, on... the same day that I picked up my car, the "check engine" light came on again. I also reported that there was smoke coming from under the hood on the right side. I was told it was a bearing. I returned my car to the dealership for things that were supposed to have been repaired but were not. I had to pay more money to replace a fuel pressure regulator which I believe was the cause of the smoke. This was the second time that I have had to return my car for requested repairs that were done properly or not at all.

We reached out to Ms. Scurlock to discuss this problem, as she is a long time valued customer. She was very gracious. Ms. Scurlock has a 2002 Monte ...Carlo that has 142K miles on it. Although her vehicle is getting on in age, she has done a remarkable job of maintaining it. We will assist her in re-evaluating her concerns, and we will do all we can to assist her. Thank you for making us aware of this ongoing issue, and we will work tirelessly to bring it to a conclusion. Justin Isham/Service Drive Manager

February 7, 2018

I bought a 2011 Suburban from a non Chevy dealership last year. It is a great vehicle! I have taken it to Davis Chevrolet for routine service since th...en. All three of my service experiences have been excellent! Everyone is consistently patient, knowledgeable, and service oriented. My next vehicle will be purchased from Davis Chevrolet. Keep doing what you are doing! Tommy Doss

February 1, 2018

the salesman name MARTIN is a very good salesman,bought a truck from him three years ago,he was great,but it didn't stop there,he stays in contact wit...h me informing me on upcoming events.He's a great guy,he listens to you and finds what you want.thats what a customer wants and looks for.

January 12, 2018

Always great when bringing my truck in for service!!!

William, we're happy we could help. Thank you for your support. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything. -Tommy M., Manager

December 29, 2017

I purchased my 2017 Silverado extended cab on August on the last week immediately after the hurricane Harvey storm. During the deal I was promised to ...receive a spray in bed liner and was told to simply contact my sales person (Jamail) when ready so it can be scheduled and during this time I would also get a loaner vehicle. In September 2017 I called the receptionist in the sales department and she transferred my call to Jamail where I left a message however several days passed without a call back). Since my work requires a great deal of driving, my first oil change approached and it needed it so I scheduled it also Monday October 2nd at 8am. For my first oil change, I scheduled it online (received an email confirmation of my exact request) and it had a comment section where I indicated specifically I wanted the spray in bed liner to be done as well. I assumed that naturally since I didn't have any luck with a call back from my sales guy this would most certainly be noticed and proceeded to go to my appointment on the date scheduled. I arrived to my appointment early in the morning and thus informed the greeter- Maneer, letting him know the reason of my appointment: oil change and spray in bed liner, showed him the "we owe you" document I received during my purchase and he took it with him. I mentioned I was told of the loaner vehicle i was promised. He said that this is something he would check on and asked me to wait in waiting area so I did. Almost three hours passed and finally I was called to get my vehicle and was told I needed to speak to the service manager Justin who will tell me about the status on the bed liner. I waited some more time to speak to the manager Justin who said that oil change was done however no bed liner as this is needed to be scheduled by the sales person who sold me the vehicle. No apology was offered even once by any of the people who spoke with me neither was my "we owe you" document returned other than what showed on my oil change receipt. It is now the end of the year and still I have had no luck in getting my sales person to call me back neither getting a sales manager to return my calls that I have left so that I can finally have the spray in bed liner as promised. My last attempt has been this month and yet still waiting. I can understand that perhaps the sales person is no longer employed there and thus no call back however when even the receptionist transfers your call to the sales person you mention and also transfers the call to the sales manager Tom Pearson, one would assume that at least a call would be returned by somebody. Alas this is not the case at all. It is not the first brand new Chevrolet I purchase however this has by far been the worse experience not to mention the most inconvenient one. If there is a learning opportunity for this location is re-train these employees that a customer is who pays their salary so invest in customer service and own up to your promises made.

December 22, 2017

Current and prior Tahoe, both had engine failure at less than 140,000 miles. Our '99 Tahoe has over 300,000 miles and NO engine failure. Dashes in all... the Tahoe's we have owned have cracked and had to be replaced. All are manufacturers defects, which caused us to incur additional expense, as we make those EASY payments. Work itself was done great. Immediately trading in Chevrolet for a Ford.

Mr Jenkins has been a loyal GM customer for many years. It was for this reason that Davis Chevrolet was able to procure some assistance from General M...otors for the repairs to both of the vehicles that he mentions. Over the course of repairing both vehicles, we were able to save Mr Jenkins several thousand dollars in repair expense. We completely understand this customer's frustration after experiencing the same failures in both vehicles, however our task is to repair those failed systems under the terms and conditions set forth by the manufacturer. We are happy to see however, that Mr Jenkins was satisfied with the quality of the repairs we made. Tom Pearson, Fixed Operations Manager

December 21, 2017

I can't say enough good things about Davis Chevrolet. Will be generating a more detailed letter. I was so impressed that I bought 2 cars (1 new and 1... preowned) within a week from them. And I actually had went out that day planning on buying a Toyota from another dealership down the street. Thank you Mr. Davis and staff.