464 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ed Morse Honda from DealerRater.com
  • Ed Morse honda

Great service and price. 4th car the family has purchased here and WILL do again

Eric, Thank you for sharing your 4th purchasing experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

• Car Service

Have been doing my car service with Ed Morse. Have had no problem / issue so far. Good experience. Recommend to others aswell.

Kushaana, Thank you for sharing your good service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

• OIL CHANGE, TIRE ROTATION AND RECALL WORK ON SEAT
    May 23, 2017

SERVICE IN AND OUT ON TIME, WHILE WAITING MY WIFE AND I WENT TO LOOK AT USED CARS WITH BERT WALKOSAK. WE ENJOYED OUR TIME WITH HIM

Ken, Thank you for sharing your experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

Ken, Thank you for sharing your experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

May 21, 2017

Ed Morse Honda

Thank you for sharing your feedback and service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

I love your center. Thank you very much for good service. Only one wish. On my previous 3years leased car was 3 years free service for oil change and tires rotation. But now it is for 2years only.

• Service experience

Clayton, Thank you for sharing your service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

My favorite dealership! Things are done well with no pressure for unnecessary maintenance. They keep me up to date on progress and I am out on time.

• Ed Morse Honda

Cheryle, Thank you for sharing your friendly service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

As always Ed Morse Honda was very friendly and greeted me right away. They put me right in touch with my service manager. My car was finished and washed within the time frame promised

• Great service
    May 18, 2017

Ed Morse Honda

Thank you for sharing your prompt, thorough, and honest service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

Miguel always handles our service promptly, thoroughly, and honestly, plus he's always friendly and pleasant! We can always count on him to provide us service timely and keep us updated.

• Service on my 2014 Accord coupe

Thank you for sharing your pleasant service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

I didn't make an appointment, yet was able to have my oil changed, tires rotated and other misc done in just over one hour. And, they washed the car! It was definitely a pleasant experience. And, the popcorn was great.

• Everything was top notch
    May 16, 2017

Everyone was extremely.helpful John Thomas does a great job,Javier Badia was very helpful as well The mechanic who worked on the car did a good job

Ed Morse Honda

David, Thank you for sharing your helpful service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

• Efficient and on time
    May 16, 2017

Ed Morse Honda

Thank you for sharing your efficient service experience! Ed Morse Corporate Offices

Service department is efficient and on time. Shuttle service was helpful but not as convenient as service loaners I get with my BMW. I have had positive experiences with this dealership.