468 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Town and Country Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Town & Country Charlotte

Excellent Customer Service and good experience with no pressure. I was finance through my bank and I was not pressured by Town & Country to consider their financing unlike the previous deal ship I dealt with the day before. Just what a car buying experience should be was provided by Town & Country.

• service

Great Service. Was there for my 50K checkup. Everything was quick and pricing was reasonable.

• Routine Maintenance
    May 18, 2017

I took my car in for routine maintenance as well as a recall fix and all work was performed as discussed and actually in less time than they had estimated.

• Town and Country Toyota

Outstanding service, excellent service, very friendly and helpful

Outstanding service, excellent service, very friendly and helpful

• Car and country Toyota-great prices

Russel, thank you for the vie. We are delighted our team met your highest standards and made your car-buying visit exceptional.

Fast check out great prices buying process was easy and approval process was quick.sales person are knowledgeable and are on salary so there is no pressure.

• Repair service to car made in a timely fashion.

I was very pleased with the kindness and respect received.

Thank you, Linda. We will as you praise along to our service team.

I was very pleased with the kindness and respect received.

Thank you, Linda. We will as you praise along to our service team.

• Great service

Excellent services. Very professional attention. They took care of my repairs and provided me with a loaner while doing it. I am very satisfy with my experience. Highly recommend this dealership.

Rafael, thank you for the wonderful review. We are thrilled dour team met your highest standards during your service visit. We look forward to working with you again.

• Town and Coutry Toyota body shop

Katie did a good job keeping me informed of the repair process. I need more work done. The price for two side mirrors was really high 1600

Wanda, thank you for the review. We will pass your praise along to Katie! She will be happy to hear your kind words.

• Toyota Highlander

Outstanding customer service and very accommodating service representative.

Outstanding customer service and very accommodating service representative.

James, Thank you for the positive feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you had an excellent experience with us and we look forward to seeing you again! -Your Town and Country Toyota Team

• Town and Country Toyota

Every time I go to get my car maintenance, the Toyota people triy to sell me something. It's always something that I must have or my car will fall apart It's almost as bad as having to buy the car. On this particular day, because I wasn't buying tires that you recommended, they were going to send me on my way and have my oil change later. I had to basically force them to follow the maintenance book recommendations for service that needed to be done.