485 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Town and Country Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Town & Country Charlotte

Excellent Customer Service and good experience with no pressure. I was finance through my bank and I was not pressured by Town & Country to consider their financing unlike the previous deal ship I dealt with the day before. Just what a car buying experience should be was provided by Town & Country.

• Scheduled 5,000 mile Maintenance

The Sonic service team did a great job, they even returned the vehicle washed and dried.

• Town and Country Toyota

I was sent to T&C Toyota by my previous car repairman after I had a very pushy and unpleasant experience at two other Toyota dealerships. He referred me to the sales associate, Charles Paget, and I was thrilled with the sales experience the moment I met him. Charles was very nice, helpful, and patient as I went back and forth between models and specs on the 4Runner I was looking to buy. He made the experience pleasant, smooth, and exceeded my expectations. The other sales associates and staff were very friendly as well and the facilities were clean and appealing. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a car and especially refer them to Charles. 10 out of 10 Town and Country Toyota!

• Great customer service, made buying easy

Thank you for the review, Carmelaandrea! We will pass your praise along to Koob. He will be delighted to hear he has met your highest standards.

I was very pleased with my experience at this dealership. Our salesman Koob was helpful through the process and never forced us to make a decision one way or another. When Koob was not available, the other staff were able to help with our concerns. Overall, everyone here is friendly and knowledgeable. If I ever want to buy a Toyota again, this is the place where I'd go.

• My recent purchase

The process of buying my new vehicle was a smooth one. Curtis Wright did a phenomenal job of walking me through the entire process. He was attentive to my needs, polite, courteous and very knowledgeable about the product. Thank you Toyota Town and Country!

Lisa, we are thrilled your recent purchase with Curtis was exceptional. We are happy to read he met all your needs and made your experience exceptional.

• my lease purchase

Nicky was excellent! Very professional, patient, took his time in showing vehicles that I was interested in leasing. I'm going to miss him.

Anna, thank you for the wonderful review. We are happy to read Nicky met your highest standards. We will pass your praise along to him.

• Great car buying experience!
    June 16, 2017

I am very happy with my new Toyota Tacoma from Town & Country Toyota. And the sales experience was much better than I have ever had at a car dealer. Frankly, I was dreading going to buy the car. We had agreed on price via email on the vehicle, which I had seen on cars.com. Even so I was thinking that I would get a lot of sales pressure or games. But I was pleasantly surprised that it was all straightforward and upfront, and there were no games. I was in and out in a couple of hours with all paperwork done and the car washed and detailed. My best car buying experience ever and I think I got a great price, based on my price shopping with other dealers. I haven't serviced the vehicle yet, so I can't rate that yet, but I am very happy with my purchase and my salesman, Michael Lomax. Rich Gunter Charlotte

• Town & County Toyota - South Blvd

Good Experience. Very professional and kept me informed. Overall good experience.

Melissa, thank you for the review. We are delighted our service team went above and beyond to make your visit exceptional.

• Jett - Assistant Service Manager- South Blvd.

Jett was pleasant and made sure the best service was provided. My car was serviced and ready in the amount of time estimated. Thank you!!

Becky, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Jett. We are pleased he met your highest standards of service during your visit!

• They were willing to haggle (despite being no-haggle).
    June 13, 2017

Despite being officially a no-haggle dealer, they were willing to work with me on the price of the 4Runner that I wanted (I got them down about $4000 below the window sticker price AND they included the running boards ??? worth about $500 installed). I believe that I was able to get a good deal because of: 1. some legwork (I had a written offer from another dealer for an upgraded lower trim level to show Town & Country); 2. some flexibility (I wasn't picky about the vehicle's color except I wanted to avoid red); 3. no trade-in (we took care of our old car with someone else so there was one less thing to negotiate with T & C); 4. good timing (I went shopping for my vehicle at the end of May ??? a time when dealers are eager to get rid of current model year vehicles and meet month-end quotas); 5. and bit of luck (T& C were able to "intercept" my vehicle before the southeast distributor got a hold of it and added their own "options"; T & C then passed on the savings to me). T & C's official stance is that they try to get the paperwork (i.e., financing, registration, etc.) done in an hour but it took us over two hours on a busy Saturday (don't make the mistake we made in thinking that we would be done in time for lunch). However, they did have a playarea and plenty of drinks and snacks to keep our kids occupied and happy. We dealt with our paperwork in a work area that was integrated into a service bay with our new vehicle present. While it was nice to inspect our vehicle before and while the papers were being reviewed and signed, I wished that this work area/service bay had AC as it gradually got uncomfortably warm as the paperwork went on. All in all it was a good experience, especially if one comes prepared and not hungry.