New 888-861-6806 Dealer Website
Used 888-693-0524 Email Dealer
Service 888-574-0075

450 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Town and Country Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Town & Country Charlotte

Excellent Customer Service and good experience with no pressure. I was finance through my bank and I was not pressured by Town & Country to consider their financing unlike the previous deal ship I dealt with the day before. Just what a car buying experience should be was provided by Town & Country.

• Buying my leased vehicle

I am very happy with the purchase of my vehicle; however the process to purchase the vehicle was entirely too long and time consuming. I had no problem with the sales rep, it just took too long. Then to add insult to injury; I had unpleasant calls from the finance company.

• Great experience.

We recently purchased a vehicle and Michael Lomax was our sales person. He proved to be patient, honest, professional and knowledgable. He created a relaxed atmosphere and did not mind answering our many questions. He helped us research the field but he never pushed us. He constantly demonstrated his genuine interest in getting the exact vehicle that we felt most suited our needs and our comfort. We believe we ended up with a wonderful vehicle for a very fair price. We would highly recommend that anyone interested in a car, speak with Michael. You will not be disappointed.

• best experience

Best experience for buy a car. I recommend to Jose Velasquez nice sales person

Best experience for buy a car. I recommend to Jose Velasquez nice sales person

Cesar, thank you for the wonderful review. We are pleased to read our team met your highest standards and we will pass your praise along to Jose. He will be honored to have your recommendation. We look forward to working with you again.

• Love the service!

Amazing service everytime! Nice clean facilities, attentive staff!

Thank you, Julia, for the wonderful review. We are delighted our service department made your visit exceptional.

Amazing service everytime! Nice clean facilities, attentive staff!

• Owner

Bought a 2016 Rav 4 got home and found the right rear quarter had bad scratches in paint and wheel weld mounding was damaged called back and informed them about this and was told to send pictures and I did they said would let me know. Two weeks went by no answer took it back and said they would only fix paint left it and called customer service manger and said they would get back to me by the end of the day picked up 4 days later have never heard from them ask to speak to store manager to tell him about the poor customer service they have but was denied

Steve, we would appreciate the opportunity to learn more about the situation you had. The events you are describing do not align with our store?s character and we wish to prove this to you. As a team, our main goal is to leave our guests completely satisfied and it is our intention to mend this relationship with you. We will be in contact soon.

• Black 2015 4Runner

Service was quick! I was in and out. Alex was very nice and professional. He answered all my questions. Thank you.

Devon, thank you for the wonderful review and letting us know of the experience you had with Alex. We look forward to your next service visit!

• Black 2015 4Runner

• 2016 Camry serviced

Jett always takes good care of me and never advises more than necessary.

Thank you, Carol, for leaving us a lovely review about Jett. We are happy he took care of you and your Camry.

Jett always takes good care of me and never advises more than necessary.

• Easiest Buying Experience Ever!

My husband and I shopped for a car on line before going to Town and Country Toyota to purchase. Quinton at the used car dealership was so helpful and our car buying experience was as easy as it gets! Thank you Quinton and Town and Country for your great service!

Donna & Mark, thank you for taking the time to let us know of the exceptional experience you had with our team. We will pass you and your husband's praise along to Quinton. He will be delighted to hear you credit him to the wonderful experience you had. Thank you for your business!