Average based on 5 reviews
  • Pleasant Experience

I was pleased to negotiate a possible deal with them. Their representative was open and honest in our communications. I would work with them again.

• EXCELLENT BUYING EXPERIENCE and STELLAR SERVICE !!

Our family purchased 2 cars from Highline Motors, and as we posted on their website , we had an exceptionally pleasant , professional, flawless experience with Ari and Peppe. Unsurpassed quality, value and service. The best in the industry !! Thank you Ari and Peppe !!

• Great car buying experience!

As an un-mechanical female, car buying has always been an overwhelming, intimidating experience. Until I stopped at Highline Motors. Steve was so easy to talk to, let me take my time, answered all my questions and concerns. No pressure ever, and no surprise costs while signing .I found a car I love, got a good price, and feel like I have made new friends. I will definitely come back to Highline for my next car!

• purchasing a car and actually enjoyed the process:

In 40 years never have i enjoyed the whole process of car buying until now. Ari simply amazing salesmen and really goes above and beyond..straight forward in and out..love my new toyota could not be happier...thank you so very much

• Really easy to deal with.

Shopping for cars is not fun, but Highline Motors made it so easy and I was very comfortable. A family run business. Thank you Highline!

Thanks for nice words. Please come over and give us an update on how your car is performing!