Audi Westwood

71 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 19, 2020

I have been here constantly for the last 3 months, however today’s overall energy was off. A couple of service personnel had they’re masks off. It took... longer than usual to get any service. After a 3-4hr wait time, I finally got my vehicle back only to see that the usual vacuuming service was not fulfilled.

We are grateful for your repeat business and I would like to apologize that your recent visit wasn't up to our five-star standards. It's our goal to d...eliver timely, thorough service, along with providing a safe environment for our guests. I will speak with my team about your feedback so we can improve for next time. Thank you, Ricky Medeiros - Service Manager - 781-234-2055

October 13, 2020

Service was efficient and done in a timely manner. I was met with a friendly and informative person. Positive experience! Waiting area was clean and safely... distanced from other clients.

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Joanne! It is wonderful to hear that you had such a fantastic experience working with the Audi Westwood te...am. We appreciate your support, and are wishing you many safe and happy miles down the road!

• April 30, 2012

Visited Westwood Porsche Audi looking for a used Porsche or new 2013 Boxster s . Received by Mr. Pinto who took a great deal of time going over our options.... New Boxsters were not due until late summer so he introduced us to John Suh on the Audi side. We picked out an Audi in stock and the process went incredibly smooth. No hassling over little issues. Great experience

September 24, 2020

I arrived for service as scheduled and was immediately greeted by a friendly advisor who processed the intake of my vehicle. He informed me that the service... would take about one hour. Exactly one hour later, the advisor approached me in the waiting room and informed me that my vehicle was repaired, cleaned and ready to go. This is my second time visiting this Prime Audi location and I give their staff high grades all around.

Hi Tony - We appreciate the kind review! It is excellent to hear that the team delivered such efficient service. Thank you for trusting Audi Westwood ...with your business and we hope to see you again down the road!

September 23, 2020

This dealer for real has great customer service.Their prices are unbeatable.The finance team are very open and honest and their kindness is superb.

Thank you for sharing such kind feedback. We are lucky to have you as an Audi Westwood customer and we look forward to taking care of you next time!

September 23, 2020

Excellent service and facilities. Everyone complied with Covid 19 recommendations. They even had the car washed and cleaned after the oil change and even... reset the seat position after bringing the car to me

Jim - thank you for trusting us to get the job done! I am glad to hear that our Audi Westwood team provided you with such a positive experience and we... look forward to your next service visit!

September 8, 2020

I had such a great experience at Audi Westwood. The salesman I worked with went above and beyond my expectations. After my experience at Audi of Nashua... it was great to work with a dealership that put customer service first. Angel was my salesperson and came in on his day off to work around my schedule so I could buy the car. Since I was buying out of state he had to drive the car 2.25 hours to my town hall to drop it off. He replaced the back windshield wiper when he noticed it was not working well and replaced the key battery before dropping it off. I will definitely make the 2hr and 15 minute drive to buy from them again.

Debbie, thank you for the review! We are so glad you had a great experience working with our team at Audi Westwood, and we will certainly let Angel kn...ow that you appreciate his help. We are proud that we gave you the exceptional service you deserve here, and we hope that you continue to enjoy your newly purchased vehicle!

July 24, 2020

Anastasiya was really good and helped me figure out which car I wanted. She was also trying hard to get me a good deal. Then this guy, Patrick something... (her manager) comes in and tells "You can buy the car from somewhere else if you want to". Well thanks for the advice, I am buying from somewhere else. I just hope Carmax/Carvana gets better so that you don't have to visit such dealerships. He is your typical salesman who is trying to push you into making a decision telling that the car is going to sell within a day. Beware of some of his quotes "I have someone coming to view this car tomorrow at 10" "If not you then someone else will buy it" "I will offer an Audi Merch if that makes you happy"

As we explained, we don't discount our used cars as they are priced to market. You continued to ask for a discount, but unfortunately, there wasn't mo...re we could do to assist you. Please contact me if you have any questions about this. Thank you,Ken Giordano - General Manager - (781) 234-2014

July 22, 2020

Very thorough and accommodating in providing me a loaner vehicle while they were performing repairs on my Audi S3. I trust my service there and drive a... great distance to continue with their caring for my vehicle. Matt is the man.

Thank you so much for trusting us with your Audi S3! We really appreciate you making the trip out to see us at Audi Westwood and are delighted that yo...u can depend on Matt to keep you safe out on the roads. Have a wonderful weekend!

July 9, 2020

Great customer service, efficient and diligent. They are good at sales but also good at interaction with costumers. I highly recommend this Audi dealership... if you are in the Boston area .

Sergi, thank you for shopping at Audi Westwood! Our team strives to offer friendly and professional service for all guests and we're so grateful to re...ceive such positive feedback. It's a privilege to have your business and we look forward to working with you in the future!