New 866-926-9315 Dealer Website
Used 866-981-0025 Email Dealer
Service 877-280-7704

4.3
Average based on 52 reviews.
  • Ranijunja

Good. Agent explain every thing took time lot of good information.

Good. Agent explain every thing took time lot of good information.

Rani, thank you very much for your review of Bryan Honda! We are very appreciative of your kind words and that you took the time to share your experience. We look forward to having you back at Bryan Honda. Have a great weekend!

• Honda

There are willing to will and deal. And are not pushy when trying to sell you a car .

Anna, Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments with us. We thank you your kind words and hope to continue to have quality services in the future with you. Have a great day!

• Well satisfied

I really enjoyed my car buying experience with Leonard McGrue at Bryan Honda.

I really enjoyed my car buying experience with Leonard McGrue at Bryan Honda.

• Great experience

Leonard Mcgrue was a very knowledgeable and made the time at Bryan Honda great.

Leonard Mcgrue was a very knowledgeable and made the time at Bryan Honda great.

• They always do me right.

They were able to get me out of my old car which I was way upside down with value. They worked a miracle and this isn't the first time. T-Rex was awesome and very nice to work with. He will tell it like it is.

• Leonard McGrue - Excellent salesment

I just bought my first new Honda CR-V from Leonard McGrue at Bryan Honda. I was helped immediately and he was very thorough and helpful as we went through all the options. We looked at many used and new Hondas as we decided upon the Honda CRV Touring. We are from out of town and Leonard spent the time to find out just how best to register our car so we got the best deal. Wonderful experience! Would strongly recommend!

• Good customer servive

Great customer service! Juan Sabater was the one that helped me, even though he was new he seemed real knowledgeable on what his doing. He was helpful. I left the dealership with what I want, Honda Accord. His informative and friendly.

• Bryan Honds Customer Service

I would reccomend Joe Davis as your sales person of choice if you are interested in purchasing a vechicle from Bryan Honda. He was very curtious, friendly, funny, and interested in my needs as a customer. What l appreciate the most is that he didn't put me in a vechicle that l wasn't interested in, but got right to business in making what l needed happen. I am thankful and blessed to be a proud owner of a Chevy Equinox.

• REFERRAL PROGRAM

I'm very sorry to hear about the delay. Please contact our eCommerce Director Rico Glover at 910-483-1234 ext 128

I recently sent a customer to Bryan Honda for the purchase of a car about 2 months ago and yet to have gotten my referral that was promised for sending a customer.... Thanks Bryan Honda. Will not be sending another customer your way. Called the sales person several time and no response

• Taylor Shackleyford was a great help

I bought a car today from Taylor Shackleyford at Bryan Honda and had an excellent experience. I used to be a Subaru girl, but I may be a Honda girl from now on. I would highly recommend Mr. Shackleyford and Bryan Honda to everyone. Low stress, positive experience. I can't say enough!