Lexus of Ann Arbor

3.0 out of 5 (3.0) 17 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

• March 9, 2013

Bought our first Lexus, an ES, at Lexus of Ann Arbor in 2004. Had it serviced there until we traded it in 2006. Our current cars, a GX and a GS, were ...both purchased there and we have always had them serviced there. All of the staff, Ramey Miller in particular, have been great to work with and service has always been top notch. Granted, Lexus service is a little pricy, but but the technicians are Lexus trained, so I know my cars are serviced properly. Ramey has never pushed service that wasn't necessary and has always explained what and why. We don't plan on buying anywhere else and as long as we own Lexus vehicles we plan on having them serviced at Lexus of Ann Arbor.

October 26, 2016

Recently, purchased both a used Lexus ES and GS from Lexus of Ann Arbor. Highly recommend my salesman Hernando Mejia. He is not only knowledgeable and... trustworthy but has the patience to allow you explore the Lexus lineup. We were able to compare several different models both new and used in a very low stress environment. Lexus of Ann Arbor does provide upfront no-haggle pricing on their used cars so you don't have to be worried about not being offered their best price.

August 8, 2016

Most expensive car we have ever bought. Worst dealership . Would not buy from them again

September 3, 2015

I arrived for my first scheduled 5,000 mile service.... I was greeted and accommodated quickly and efficiently. I mentioned a problem with a tire and ...it was handled effortlessly and with no hassle! Roy took care of me, and I was so impressed with his professionalism and expertise in making sure my appointment resolved my issue! The entire service crew was very friendly. I am extremely satisfied with the customer care I received, and plan to be a customer for many years to come.

September 3, 2015

I wouldn't buy a car anywhere else but Lexus of Ann Arbor, the process was very pleasant, and the service on my new car was exceptional! Couteous, pro...fessional, detailed, and expeditious!

July 21, 2015

My wife and I had just purchased a used vehicle from Lexus of Ann Arbor before the 4th of July weekend. The vehicle itself had a lot of miles on it, b...ut being true to Lexus form you couldn't tell by driving it. We took it on a test drive and loved it. We bought it that very day. However later in the same day our excitement had turned to concern, since we noticed a loud scraping sound emanating from underneath the rear passenger side of the vehicle. The vehicle was not covered under warranty so we were worried. Being the 4th of July weekend everybody was off. I used their online appointment scheduler to schedule and appointment and in the mean time searched discussion forums on the internet to find out if other owners had experienced the same problems. It turned out that they did. I noted their corrective actions and on the day of my appointment shared it with the service staff. Chuck Kelley was the gentleman that completed the paperwork for servicing the vehicle. He listened closely and took notes as I described the problem and also what i had found based on my internet research. Once everything was noted I waited in their wi-fi equipped lounge. The repair was quick and it turned out that the problem had been what I had read about on the online discussion forums. They didn't even charge me for the repair. Very quick, courteous and professional sales and service staff. I would definitely recommend this dealership to others based on my experience.

April 8, 2014

Duane was very friendly, understood my needs, fixed me up with a loaner, and completed the repair to my satisfaction and on time. They are not the che...apest repair shop but I do not mind paying a little more for the quality of service they provide.

April 7, 2014

It has been ten years since I've purchased a car. The memories of my past experiences in auto purchasing are not pleasant. I was amazed at how easy Ge...orge Freij made the process for us. He is extremely knowledgeable about the product and went above my expectations in explaining the features of the car to me and answering my questions. George was forthright and honest when it came to explaining the different models and informing me of the best product for the price. In addition, the Business Manager, Misty Gautz was great to work with. She was very friendly and explained the financing of the car thoroughly. I was thrilled with how easy the whole process was and came away feeling very taken care of. I would highly recommend Lexus of Ann Arbor.

January 6, 2014

Just bought my first Lexus (is250) and was really impressed with everything about the dealership. The staff was excellent, and the facility was beauti...ful! Will definitely do business with them again.

November 21, 2013

These gentlemen made me feel so welcome at the service center; even though I did not purchase my Lexus from their dealership. Duane was so friendly an...d kind - he kept in touch throughout the day to keep me informed of the status of my car. Dan was also very kind and patient. As a woman who has relocated here, I think I can sum up my experience by saying these 2 men exemplified "The Michigan Difference". I feel confident that I will be taken care of, should I need to return for any reason. Do you know how reassuring that is?! I am blessed to have found this dealership. I applaud their professionalism and courteousness. This is how you keep your customers loyal!!!! Looking forward to buying my next Lexus from this dealership in the future - but, not too soon because I LOVE LOVE LOVE my RX 400 hybrid!!! Thanks again, guys!

Lexus of Ann Arbor