Boyd of Oxford - Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, Honda, Ford

4.3
  • Excellent Service

Sale person Mr. Seamon Rice, Wonderful job would recommend Mr. Rice to all friends and relatives. Would purchase another car in the future.

• Email purchase offer 2016 Honda Fit LX

Emailed purchase offer several days ago.. I received no response by email or phone call. Very disappointed there was no interest one way or the other.

• Oxford Automotive Great Service

The salesmen Donald Lea approached us on the site to help my family search for a new truck. He was very professional, informative, no pressure in buying , seemed honest, very hospitable unlike other dealers. We did research online and received a followup email before going to the dealership initially and it was from Mr. Lea, which was great to put a face with the name. We will be buying a new truck soon and will definitely give Mr. Lea the first chance to assist us.

• Excellent Customer Service

Mr. Randal Chandler sold me a 2014 Honda Civic. The experience was great as well as stress-free. Mr. Chandler was very helpful, knowledgeable¿ of the process, and very patient. I would recommend him to friends and family.

• Great Experience

Went in to look at a 2014 f-f150 I found on Cars.com and ended up leaving with a brand new 2016 F-150. Went in pre-approved for a loan from my bank, with a pretty good interest rate and they were able to get me a better rate. This was my third and best car buying experience. The staff at Boyd were very professional and eager to get me what I wanted; under the conditions I wanted it. Randal and Thomas gave me the impression that I was their most important customer at the time. Both Randal and Thomas appeared enthusiastic about ensuring that I received the best possible service. Randal demonstrated a superior knowledge about every vehicle I enquired about and sold me on a brand new 2016 F-150. Although I had already obtained my own financing through my bank Thomas worked diligently to get me a better rate on my loan. I had an absolutely fantastic experience and would definitely recommend this dealership, particularly Thomas and Randal to family and friends.

• Randal is great!!!

One of the best car buying experiences ever! Excellent customer service and very friendly.

• Great experience no pressure at all.

Randal was excellent, he was very patient and did not put any pressure upon myself in the buying process. He presented all rebates and information about the truck I was interested in buying.

• NEW CHEVY SONIC PURCHASE

MY SALESMAN RANDALL CHANDLER WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AS TO EVERYTHING ABOUT THE DEAL AND HE TOOK THE TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING AND I APPRECIATE THE HONEST FROM HIM. HE WAS NOT PUSHY LIKE SOME DEALERSHIP THAT I HAVE ENCOUNTERED AND I WOULD RECOMMEND SOMEONE TO PURCHASE A CAR FROM HIM AGAIN.

• New Honda Purchase

Randall Chandler assisted me with my trade. Couldn't have asked for better! Great guy, professionally and personally!

• 2015 Malibu Purchase

My overall experience with the purchase of my Malibu and the professional help and consumer understanding of my salesman Randal Chandler receives a five star rating. In the 7 days that we worked together Randal was very understanding and guided us through this purchase. Very happy experience and I would highly recommend Randal if you want to buy a new or used vehicle.