Craig Smith Auto Group

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great service and appointment
    May 29, 2015

Was very satisfied with the service. It was quick and my vehicle turned out great. I have had numerous opportunities to experience the after the pur...chase service and think Craig Smith Auto Group exceeds the expectations. I would love to see the detailing prices come down to be more competitive with others but cannot argue that the service that was provided was great. Thanks to Dave the service Mgr. whom always has gone out of his way for not only me but others.

We appreciate your comments very much Michael. Please feel free to contact us at any time. We want to be here for your entire car experience.

Wonderful
    March 4, 2018

Great people and they worked with me on the price of my 2014 Silverado even though it was already a pretty good deal. Everyone was friendly and the pe...rson that owned my truck actually worked there as well! I would definitely buy from them again down the line.

Trade in
    January 19, 2018

We bought a vehicle and after the fact when we got home and read the contract thoroughly the price to start didn't change at the end and we were suppo...se to have had $1850 on trade .This was 3 years ago .Buyers beware we bought 5 vehicles in 12 years and this was the last one EVER!!!

Hello, I am sorry for the confusion. It sounds like the difference is the tax and fees. I would be happy to look into it further if you would provide ...me with your name so I can look into it for you.

Ricardo
    July 20, 2017

He was right there to help us out. He was very respectful and willing to make a deal. He helped us out tremendously. Will definitely deal with him in ...the future ¿

2001 FORD E150
    May 16, 2017

The pictures didn't truly represent the condition the vehicle was in and they should have cleaned out van much better for the price they were asking b...ut everyone was nice and personable and luckily we were able to agree on a more reasonable price.

Bought a new car off show room floor !
    October 19, 2016

Great buying experience!!! No pressure sales . Best price ! I couldn't be happier with my experience!

Satisfied Customer
    September 1, 2016

I just had my 2012 Equinox serviced at Craig Smith. I bought the car new there and have had it serviced exclusively there. They have always done a gr...eat job of taking care of my normal maintenance. And I haven't had any other maintenance done on this vehicle. They always do what I want done, and are very efficient at checking things over for me.

The only dealership i go to
    June 16, 2016

They went above and beyond for me in the purchase of my new Equinox ..Was treated with respect and patience.

Good people
    March 31, 2016

Finally found the suv I was looking for. I had some injures about the suv. The sellsman (Tony)answered them before I had a chance to ask! I live two h...ours away. He told me what was wrong with it. I trust this place! Wish they had something i was wanting.Got my mind on one vechicle.

We pride ourselves on giving you the facts on every vehicle. We do have some cheaper vehicles that needs some work and we are very upfront and am so ...glad you didn't drive all that way and not know. Hope we can find something for you. If not, good luck and I know you will find that perfect vehicle.

Fantastic!
    March 9, 2016

Answered all my questions about the vehicle I was looking at, and emailed me with updates on other vehicles I may be interested in.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We want each customer to have as much knowledge of different vehicles we have available that may be in their i...nterest. So glad you were able to have all your questions answered!

Craig Smith Auto Group