Craig Smith Auto Group

• Great service and appointment

We appreciate your comments very much Michael. Please feel free to contact us at any time. We want to be here for your entire car experience.

Was very satisfied with the service. It was quick and my vehicle turned out great. I have had numerous opportunities to experience the after the purchase service and think Craig Smith Auto Group exceeds the expectations. I would love to see the detailing prices come down to be more competitive with others but cannot argue that the service that was provided was great. Thanks to Dave the service Mgr. whom always has gone out of his way for not only me but others.

• Ricardo

He was right there to help us out. He was very respectful and willing to make a deal. He helped us out tremendously. Will definitely deal with him in the future ¿

• 2001 FORD E150

The pictures didn't truly represent the condition the vehicle was in and they should have cleaned out van much better for the price they were asking but everyone was nice and personable and luckily we were able to agree on a more reasonable price.

• Bought a new car off show room floor !

Great buying experience!!! No pressure sales . Best price ! I couldn't be happier with my experience!

• Satisfied Customer

I just had my 2012 Equinox serviced at Craig Smith. I bought the car new there and have had it serviced exclusively there. They have always done a great job of taking care of my normal maintenance. And I haven't had any other maintenance done on this vehicle. They always do what I want done, and are very efficient at checking things over for me.

• The only dealership i go to

They went above and beyond for me in the purchase of my new Equinox ..Was treated with respect and patience.

• Good people

Finally found the suv I was looking for. I had some injures about the suv. The sellsman (Tony)answered them before I had a chance to ask! I live two hours away. He told me what was wrong with it. I trust this place! Wish they had something i was wanting.Got my mind on one vechicle.

We pride ourselves on giving you the facts on every vehicle. We do have some cheaper vehicles that needs some work and we are very upfront and am so glad you didn't drive all that way and not know. Hope we can find something for you. If not, good luck and I know you will find that perfect vehicle.

• Fantastic!

Answered all my questions about the vehicle I was looking at, and emailed me with updates on other vehicles I may be interested in.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We want each customer to have as much knowledge of different vehicles we have available that may be in their interest. So glad you were able to have all your questions answered!

• great service, very friendly

great service, very friendly, I would recommend their service department to any one needing service on their vehicle. well done

Thank you so much Jan! We really appreciate your referral. That means a lot to us and we will treat them as great as you. Thank you again.

• Very Good Experience !

Excellent service. I was treated very well by all employees. Service was on time and explained well. I will continue to use this dealership.