2.5
  • Red carpet treatment

Go always gives me the red carpet treatment no matter how many miles my car has when I bring it in for service.

• NOT PLEASED

My wife and i purchased a 2011 Avalon (nice car). In a couple of days noticed it was pulling to the right. Brought it back to service and they said the situation was fixed. Hadn't got half mile down the highway and car started pulling to the left. Service had me to bring it back and they'd fix it for sure. Service manager (real nice person) assured me it was fixed and service tech had driven it and handled fine. By the time i got home, car was pulling to the right again. I thiught new tires but I waited and dealt with situation until i thought i could buy couple of new tires. Anyway, 4k miles later, car still pulling to right and it was time for 45k service (the usual oil change, fluid check and ect. They told my wife wheels were out of line, so the rotated, balanced and did a wheel allignment. About 3 days later, we took a trip up to Va. and car rode like crap. Anything over 70 miles per hr and it was bouncing all over the rode like a basketball. Imagine having to deal with this on an Avalon, top of the line Toyota. Finally i said enough is enough. Took it to tire dealer and ask him to balance the tires. When he put on machine he quickly ask me who did the last job of balancing the tires. Was to ashamed to tell him. He said balancing was WAY off. He fixed the issue and we took off to Va. that same day.Ride was smooth and easy there and back. Maybe other service item are easy to deal with and i will continue to take it backto GO for service but never ever again for tire. I'll go to a tire dealer

• BAD Buying Experience

Had handshake agreement with trade, drove new car home overnight. Returned next morning waited hour for paper prep, assistant manage abruptly came up said "deal off", said my convertible would slow sell. Traded next week in Greeenville, my trade sold in lease than s week. Worse car buying experience in 45 yrs.(ever).

• Bad experience

I bought a used car from there. Drove the car for six months and the engine blew. I was NOT happy at all. Called the dealer, said they would call me and NEVER did. I will never ever buy a car from them again. They got over with me on that one.

Danielle, We are very sorry to hear that you did not get a response back from our dealership regarding your engine issue. We greatly value our customers and we sincerely appreciate your business. Please call our manager Chris Fann at 910-592-8951. He is expecting your call and is hoping to make things right.

• Car Internet Site Service

I emailed the website regarding a car I saw online. Someone did call me and let me know the car was now for auction.