AutoNation Ford Sanford

New 888-454-6207 Dealer Website
Used 888-853-4793 Email Dealer
Service 877-461-0315

Average based on 134 reviews.
  • Second purchase, second great experience

I was looking for a first car for my granddaughter. Contacted David L. , whom we had used to purchase our previous car, and he found the perfect car for her. It was in great condition, had low mileage, and a number of extras, that made it very appealing to her. The whole process was seamless, efficient, and trouble free. Because of the attention given to her interests, I would not think twice about buying another car for this dealership and from David L. Wonderful experience.

• Love my F150

Alex N. was very helpful and nice!!! We will be back when the 2017's come out!!

Alex N. was very helpful and nice!!! We will be back when the 2017's come out!!

• Great Experience, Great car!

We had a great experience with our purchase from AutoNation Ford in Sanford. Bill Johnson found us the perfect vehicle we were looking for and had us moved through the buying process pretty quickly. I would definitely recommend Bill and AutoNation Ford Sanford to others.

• David L is the best!

Just bought a Ford Fusion from David at Auto Nation. What a pleasant experience I had. He made me feel comfortable and at ease while investing in a new car, unfamiliar feelings in comparison to previous experiences elsewhere. Thank you David for putting me in the car of my dreams!

• Amazing place to buy a car!

I found my 07 chevy avalanche there and I have to say this was the smoothest purchase I've ever made all thanks to David Lamere. He listened to what i had to say instead of trying to feed me the typical car salesmen spiel. Thanks again for helping me get into my dream truck!

• Leased a Ford Explorer

Great service by Devin and ECom Dept . Very helpful with selection and explanation of features.

• Looked for a Future Car

I went to Autonation to look at a car that I am hoping to buy in the future, A Ford Focus ST 2016. I arrived at the location and was helped instantly by a wonderful representative named Alexander N. who was extremely helpful on finding everything I needed. He showed me the car i was looking at. Told me about possible options. He showed me cars that were in a similar price bracket to what i was looking at. He gave me info about the refurbishment program that autonation has. And was just one of the most helpful people i have met at car dealerships.

• Alexander Nagy -

We appreciate your response, Brian! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

We really appreciated the experience at Autonation Ford, primarily because of the non-aggressive, yet professional and attentive service he delivered.

• Positive experience when buying our new Ford F-150

Alex Nagy was very knowledgeable about product and very pleasant to work with.

Alex Nagy was very knowledgeable about product and very pleasant to work with.

• Car review

I recently purchased a certified pre-owned Ford Fusion from David Lamere. It was a wonderful experience from start to finish. He took his time to explain the features of the vehicle and made me feel very confident in my purchase. I would definitely recommend David, as well as, your dealership.

Thank you for your kind words and recommendation, Mary. We hope that we can continue to provide you great service, resulting in a higher star rating. Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything.