Motorvation Motor Cars

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 24 reviews

Call This Dealer

Great Service!
    January 14, 2017

They made the process very simple and were friendly.

Pleasant experience
    May 6, 2016

I have purchased two cars, several years apart, from this dealer and have appreciated their low-pressure sales approach and friendly atmosphere. I thi...nk I got a fair deal on both cars, and the first car was a quality vehicle with no surprises. The second car was pronounced sound by an outside mechanic, and I have really enjoyed it so far--I've had it only a week.

CRB, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. So glad to hear your first experience was good and the you second one is so far. Motorvat...ion Motor Cars

Used car shopping
    April 28, 2016

Greg Fath was our salesmen. Closing costs were VERY reasonable, no extra "hidden fees" or charges! Nice lot, good people. I will definitely consider M...otorvation for any future purchases.

Michael, Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review. Glad you found what you wanted in all fashions.

Friendly, patient, and helpful!
    April 28, 2016

The best thing about Motorvation is their patience. As a first time buyer, I asked a lot of questions and even made them wait a couple days before I m...ade a final decision on a purchase. They were fantastic! Helpful, thorough, and very friendly. I will recommend them to my friends and family.

JFaith Thank you for taking the time to write this kink review. It is so good to hear that everyone was so very help in your first time car buying e...xperience. I hope you know that they will continue to be helpful in your future car needs.

Motorvarion Rocks
    April 28, 2016

My husband and I purchased a car from motorvation a week ago and we had the best salesman greg fath he made the buying process fun and love his sense ...of humor never knew buying a car could be so much fun. They treat you like family and I recommend them to anyone who is needing a great used car ...

John & Lisa, want to thank you again for your kind review.

Car purchase
    March 28, 2016

I have bought two cars from motorvation in the past year, and I will always look there first when in the buying market. Randy was our sales person and... he is very friendly, professional, and will totally work with you to make you comfortable. They do provide warranties for used cars depending on the mileage and I do believe they stand by what they sell.

Bob, Thank you for coming back to Motorvation to purchase a second car from us. Thank you for providing information on our warranties and our sales ...team member Randy. Motorvation Motor Cars

Review
    March 7, 2016

Everyone was upfront and honest. Something hard to find anymore. They couldn't do enough to make us happy with our purchase. Highly recommend Bryan St...okes. He was great.

Hunter, Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review. Will share this with Brian. Thanks Again Motorvation Motor Cars

Honestly what car selling/buying should be!
    February 23, 2016

Today I bought my second car from the team at Motorvation. Randy sold me my first car and today I bought a car from both Randy and Jeff. Now you know ...you're working with great people when there is no fighting over who gets the sale. I have never had issue with these guys. They do not "swarm" you when you walk onto the lot. Eight years ago when I bought my first car from them I had gone to a different lot first. It was the worst car buying experience I had ever had. I was swarmed by a bunch of khaki wearing men who could have cared less about me. At Motorvation this was not an issue. They worked with me on my time frame and made sure I got the exact car I wanted. The prices are affordable. I don't have the best credit but I got a loan through my credit union and the only reason they could is because it really was a great deal. If you're looking for a new (new to you) car with great miles and a great price, call or check out the site. When you get there tell them Kathy Green sent you. I promise you won't regret your decision. I bought my first car from them 8 years ago and it is now 15 years old and still running well. I just needed to get a smaller car as my family has gotten smaller. Check em out!! PS. Thomas Jefferson would not lie! (Thanks TJ)

Kathy, Thank you very much for taking the time to write this very kind review. We all appreciate all the props. We are very glad that you wanted to co...me back to Motorvation for your new car buying needs and hope you do so for your future needs. Motorvation Motor Cars www.mvmcars.com @MotorvationCars #mvmcars #motorvatingprices

Honest Good People
    February 8, 2016

If you are looking for a dealer who will be fair in every aspect of your buying experience then these are the folks. I have heard all the mombo jumbo ...of used car salesmen and unfortunately most is true. Not here! You will be treated like family and walk away without any buyers remorse. "Aggie" was my salesman and does not play the high sales pitch. His honesty and devotion to you will quickly gain your respect. I highly recommend Motorvation motor cars and him as your personal salesman.

Leon, I wanted to thank you for your kind review. Motorvation Motor Cars

Awesome Experiance!
    November 15, 2015

Awesome Experience! It was a pleasure buying my car from Steve "Aggie" Aguilar. He answered all my questions, showed me the car fax, without me having... to ask for it, and was just so upfront and honest. Thomas Jefferson "TJ" was really nice to work with as well. I told him what I wanted to pay each month and he found a way to make it happen. If you are looking for a great car buying experience, then you should definitely go to Motorvation in Lexington, Ky.

Felisah, I have to say I really thought I had replied to your very kind review. I recognized your name and even what you wrote. Again, I thought I ...did thank you at the time you wrote this review.

Motorvation Motor Cars