• Amazing transaction

Hey Lana, thank you for the great review! We hope you're enjoying your car and look forward to doing business again in the future!

Vince at Law Auto Sales was absolutely incredible! Their customer service is superb and they really treat you like family. You can trust anything they tell you without a shadow of a doubt. I will be purchasing my next vehicle for Law auto sales and telling anyone I know to get a deal from them.

• Great service

I have purchased several vehicles from Law Auto Sales I am a satisfied customer and I highly recommend that you consider them when purchasing┬┐ a used car.

• Fantastic Shop

I recently sold my car to this shop, and had the best experience. Everyone there was kind, professional and knowledgeable. I dealt mostly with Vince, who was incredibly helpful. It's rare to find a shop/car dealer filled with honest, caring people... but that's exactly what this shop is. I'm so thankful I found this shop, and will definitely be recommending them to my family and friends.

• Great Customer Service

Will Always Come Here For A Car They Have Decent Cars At A Reasonable Price I Even Have My Mom Wanting To Get A Car From Here And My Sister Best Place In Town I Say Get Your Used Car From Here

• Excellent customer service!!!!!

Great friendly service!!!! I would definitely buy from them again!!!

Great friendly service!!!! I would definitely buy from them again!!!

• Customer

Hi Mike, thank you for the great review! we're glad we were able to give you a good experience and hope to do business again in the future!

I came from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and they are the best dealership i been too. There is no dealership like them in Pittsburgh. I am coming back to Michigan to do business with them. They are the best

• picking one out of 100, this is a good choice

Hi Jim,thank you for the review! We're happy we were able to find the right vehicle for you!

No pushing, no hurrying, they just want to please the customer (before, during and after the sale). That is as simple as I can put it. You don't need to get up tight in trying to buy a car/truck with them. Take your time looking, the right vehicle will show up. It took me 1 and 1/2 months to find the right vehicle.

• Mr keith sledd

Hey Keith,thank you for the great review! We look forward to doing business again in the future. We hope you enjoy your new car!

Bought 5 cars from law auto over time..worked with brad .he might be part of the family who owns the dealership.it was always a great experience. Negotiations were met with reasonable accommodation.would definitely buy from law auto again. Recommend working with brad.

• Very easy!

Hi Amber, thank you for the review! We are glad we could make the process easy and simple for you! Enjoy your new vehicle!

A couple phone calls to do business and then they delivered my car to me. They made car buying easy. The car was exactly as described and pictured. Thank you!!

• Nice crew at law auto

Hey Paul,thanks for the great review! We hope you enjoy your new car! Look forward to doing more business with you in the future!

I have bought several vehicles from Brad and they have been very great cars.. if any issues they help out better then any car lot or dealer I have been too... There process is very smooth and goes well,there quality of vehicles are really great for a used car lot I would recommend anyone to there place.. my experience has been great. Thanks Brad for all your help keeping my family running in safe dependable vehicle's.