• Love BMW North Haven

I always have a first rate experience when I visit. The place is awesome and the people are delightful. I have recommended my best friend to come here for service and she had an equally delightful experience.

Hi Margie! Nothing makes us happier than hearing that we have been able to meet and exceed all of the needs of our customers. We take great pride in the experience we provide and are delighted to hear that you are recommending our dealership to your friends. Thank you for the great review!

• Great service!

I came in without an appointment with a nail in my tire. I was out the door within 90 minutes with a new tire!!!!

• BMW Service...

Service is great; however, because of the high cost of repairs at BMW Service locations, you will find that business is lost as a result of individuals finding other service stations that can perform the same services at a lower cost. The dealer facilities are very nice, but overall, the service comes down to not only receiving quality service, but at a very very affordable cost.

• Great service people!

Went in for a few issues lol, but all where resolved with Ashley's help. Overall all, I was happy with the service I received.

• Basel Saad

Was a pleasure working with Basel hes awesome highly recommend, he got me exactly what I wanted I couldnt be happier.

• Best Experience

This is the 2nd time I've had the pleasure of partnering with Basel - he goes above and beyond what anyone could expect. I was switching over from leasing to buying and he made it such a seamless and smooth process. He helped me find the perfect car.

• 2nd to none

Yet again Basel continues to be a cut above. Have been doing business with BMW of North Haven for roughly 16 years, six vehicles later i couldn't imagine shopping or servicing anywhere else. Thank you Basel for everything! Looking forward to future endeavors.

• BMW 528i xdrive

Fantastic experience couldn't ask for anything more from purchase to service you reallly count at BMW of North Haven

• Professor

Your service and courtesy are extraordinary. I shall return to admire your splendid place, your kindest employees, your incredible machines. Loaning a car to take care of my daily activities, while the car was being serviced, was an added attraction. How can anyone not come to meet of all you and not back home with a phenomenal experience?

• Joseph & Toni T.

Satisfied in every way...with purchase and exceptional customer service Basel Saad was an exceptional Client Advisor