Dixie Motors

Call This Dealer

Used

Nice folks!
    April 13, 2018

My wife and I found a nice used SUV via cars.com at Dixie Motors, and we were pleased with the transaction. The staff were friendly and helpful, and ...we got a great car!

My new used car!
    March 25, 2018

Great place! Appreciate them helping me get exactly what I was looking for. Dealership is a great size without being too overwhelming for an inexperie...nced shopper. Love my new car-thanks again!

Review
    November 17, 2017

They are clear are my question and I feel happy with all them

Fly-in, Drive-out!
    September 24, 2017

Shopping for a BMW 535i - x-drive over the internet was challenging. I found several for sale, but the condition and mileage was not to my liking. A...fter finding a 2013 White M-Sport at Dixie Motors, I decided to call and get more info. There was plenty online, but I wanted to interact with someone and 'feel' more confident as this was my first internet purchase. When I contacted the dealership, I interacted with Randy. He came across very friendly and easy-going. I read the reviews about Dixie (and Randy specifically) only to confirm my personal interaction was similar. Randy and I interacted via phone and then text and I decided to leave a deposit with him to hold the car. I purchased a 1-way ticket and Randy picked me up at the airport, had the paperwork ready at the dealership & provided me with a speedy purchase process to get me on my way. After the first week, I found an issue with the display unit. I called the dealership and found that the car sat in the showroom and hadn't been driven - therefore they didn't experience the issue. Randy then worked with me to remotely diagnose and I took it in to my BMW mechanic who confirmed the issue. A week later, Randy had a replacement display unit shipped to me and I had my mechanic install it - and it has worked since. Dixie (and Randy) have confirmed that they are a trusted dealership that you can count on for internet-based purchasing. Thanks a bunch Randy!

Fly-in, Drive-out!
    September 24, 2017

Great Dealer and Great People!
    July 21, 2017

Pat at Dixie Motors was amazing to deal with. He picked me up from the train station (traveled from Michigan) and even took me to breakfast! Pat allow...ed me to take a longer test drive, about an hour, just to make sure that it really was the car for me before driving 9 hours back home. The car is in excellent shape and couldn't believe it had 75k miles on it! The guys at Dixie Motors are definitely great people to deal with and would travel down there again for another car in the future.

Good people!
    June 9, 2016

Purchased a 2011 Camaro 2LT from Dixie Motors and couldn't be more happy! Mike Tant was my salesperson. He was very friendly and very easy to work wit...h. I told him there was a problem with my on board warning system telling me to check my rear turn signals and he told me to bring it in and they will get it looked at. I went into the dealership just before they closed, on a Tuesday evening and fully expected that I would have to come back the next day to actually purchase the car. I got there at 5:30pm and drove off in the car at 7:30. I would definitely recommend Dixie Motors and Mike Tant to anyone trying to get a fair deal on a great used vehicle!

A place to find honesty and fair treatment
    May 13, 2016

While shopping online at such sites as Cargurus and Carmax, my husband and I spied the very model, and make of the car we were searching for at Dixie ...Motors. Despite it being a 3 hour trip each way from home, we went to check it out. It seemed to fit our needs and wants. However, after leaving the lot, the air quit working. We brought it back and left an hour later with it running. The next day, however, the air quit again. After recharging and doing a computer check on it we realized we bought an 'as is' car with a major problem. It cost us $766 to get the air fixed. Heartbroken, but realizing that Dixie motors was not legally obligated to pay for this problem, we decided to chalk it up to experience. Before dropping it, I faxed a letter of complaint and disappointment to Dixie. Within minutes, I received a phone call from the manager. He offered his regrets about the matter and said that they would reimburse us for the repairs. Two days later, I received a check. That's what I call integrity in conducting business ! We were treated right, honestly and kindly. We would recommend them highly!

I LOVE MY SUV, thank you Leonard Taylor
    September 18, 2015

I was in dire need of a newer vehicle. When I decided to look at Dixie Motors, I was shocked at how many different SUV's they actually had and was wil...lingly to find me. I spoke with Leonard Taylor, at Dixie and told him what i was looking for and not only did he find me what I wanted but also at a fantastic price. We spoke on several occasions and when I drove up to get my KIA SUV, it was even better looking then I anticipated it to be. Not only do I love my KIA SUV, but my husband and children do as well. Thank you Leonard Taylor for a fantastic experience and making car buying as easy as it should be.

Great Experience
    September 18, 2015

I have been searching for a good, used car at a decent price. I went online to Dixie Motors and I spoke With Leonard Taylor, not only did he help me f...ind a vehicle but when I came down to the car lot he showed me and gave me the upmost undivided attention and walked me though what I thought was going to be an agonizing ordeal. He most definitely made me feel relaxed and comfortable. I highly recommend going to Dixie Motors and when you do, ask for Leonard Taylor. I will be back when I decide to buy another vehicle.

Dixie Motors