• Great Service Center and Employees are Wonderful

The friendly people and the service was great. They did a fantastic job on my car. Servicing and the wash job.

• Friendly and knowledgeable technicians

The staff is friendly and reliable. I'm glad to have knowledgeable technicians servicing my Camry. They schedule to make sure we do not have a long wait.

• Great Service & Clean Facilities I Recommend AAAAA

(1) Good People To Deal With (2) Hard Working People Always (3) Experience People Who Know Their Job (4) Very Clean Place As Always

• Great service!

Excellent costumer service. My car salesman was named Rauel. He did an excellent job! I was able to all of the cars I liked and test drive them. He ensured that I knew everything about the car I was purchasing and all it was capable of doing. Everything was a smooth process.

• Very Cooperative and Accomodating.

They worked with us very well on getting everything straight so that we could get the car and truck we wanted. It took a little longer than I would have liked but we got what we wanted in the end. They were very nice and very patient with us.

• Great service

Awesome service The salesman Tony was great also the finance department and the Insurance Lady y'all have a great team

• NO COST

Easy in and out. Worked with my time. Dropped off they called we picked it up. With Toyota Care no cost!!!!

• Awesome experience!

My salesman Bradley Barnhardt and the Sales Manager Andrew Gibson made my car buying experience quick and easy. My total time spent at the dealership was less than 2 hrs and I got a great deal!

• Great Service

Fair price. Very curtious staff. Quick service. Quality work. The maintenance manager, Jack Yarborough, treated me like a VIP. He even introduced me to the owner of dealership.

• GriffinToyota

Great place great folks I have been using them for over 15 years as my one stop place for all my service needs