AutoNation Subaru Mazda Roseville

New 888-875-4691 Dealer Website
Used 877-621-9920 Email Dealer
Service 877-834-7732

Average based on 170 reviews.
  • The Best Ever!!!

Absolutely LOVE our new Forrester! Thank you Nathan Scott! Truthfully the best car-buying experience we have had. Every step of the way- from lightning fast response of my initial queries about the model we were interested in, all the way to after purchase contacts ensuring we were happy with and have all the support and information we need to fully enjoy our Subaru, was well taken care of by Nathan. I know I can call him anytime with questions and he will get me answers. Such a great guy! "Patience-of-a-Saint" finance extroidanaire, Melinda Miller was the icing on the cake. Well worth the drive "over the hill" from Nevada.

• car in for a recall

great, they paid for a rental car as they had my car for the day. Thankyou

great, they paid for a rental car as they had my car for the day. Thankyou

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience here at AutoNation Mazda Roseville! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we hope to see you again soon!

• Keep up the great work! Thank you!

I was impressed on how fast they were able to work and finish my vehicles service without an appointment.

Thank you, Laura, for sharing your experience. We respect our customer's time. It's great to know that you received this promise.

• Car Buying Experience

Best Car buying experience ever. Gary Williams was a car buyer's dream. He knew his "stuff". He knew how to explain the lease details and he knew all about the car, and believe me, there is a lot to know about a modern car, especially one with all the modern features. He gave me a test drive and explained the buttons and features affecting driving during the test drive. This is probably my first car buying experience in which I felt the salesperson was not pushing my tail to buy now, or upgrade to this or that. I only hope that all the salespeople at AutoNation are as competent and considerate of the customer's feeling as he was. Great guy to buy from!

• Terry

The customer service i experienced at this dealership was superb. I purchased an Infinity G37. It is an excellent car. I have had the car for almost a week now and couldn't be happier.

• Always good service

Always have a good experience. My wife usually takes our vehicle in and never has any problems.

• 17 Subaru Forester

Seem to take awhile although I was paying cash for auto.

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Janet! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

Seem to take awhile although I was paying cash for auto.

• Owner

Great Service. Dan is an excellent service manager.

Great Service. Dan is an excellent service manager.

• Excellent Shopping Experience

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at AutoNation Mazda Roseville. If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

My wife and I went in to shop for a new subaru Outback and they were very friendly and helpful with everything: from selection to test driving to financing and delivery. They were not too pushy like some salesman can be and our guy, Cody Kirby, was a great no hassle guy who helped us very much.

• Mazda3 Service

Everyone was very helpful and knowledgeable about my Mazda3. I am totally satisfied with the quality of service at Autonation Mazda.

Thanks so much for your feedback. Again, we appreciate your recommendation of AutoNation Subaru Roseville and we hope to be of service again in the future.