Mercedes-Benz of Sacramento

Service 866-591-8319

4.1
Average based on 9 reviews
  • Excellent

Overall very nice experience, Great inventory of new cars. Jose was great. Took time to keep us interested, excellent customer service skills.

• No reply

Email sent but no reply at all. All I wanted to see some pictures of the listing and know whats the price, they don't even reply my message.

• PeteCC

My wife purchased a 350ML in 3/12 and asked for a MERCEDES BENZ extended warranty. In addition we were sold a tire replacement warranty. Having relocated ; we were informed by our local MB dealer that we did not have a MB extended warranty. MB of Sacramento told us that they did not sell MB extended warranties; but used a another outside company as then then did not have to use MB authorized parts.Guess what? The actual MB extended warranty with actual MB authorized parts was over $2,400 LESS that the outside company they sell using knock off parts. The tire warranty was only good at the Sacramento location. After demanding cancellation due to NOT being sold an actual MB extended warranty as was represented by them - they tried to charge us a PRO-RATED refund instead of the amount we paid. Checked with MB USA and MB of Sacramento and was informed MB of Sacramento does NOT sell ACTUAL Mercedes Benz extended warranties; but with a third party. WATCH OUT YOU DO NOT PAY MORE FOR A NON FACTORY EXTENDED WARRANTY THAN FOR A FACTORY WARRANTY USING AUTHTHIC MERCEDES BENZ PARTS.

• Wonderful Experience

Jim provided a very good experience for us buying our new C-300. His knowledge of answering all of our questions was excellent. Thank you for the wonderful experience.

• Robby Cochran

Great people that work here, Especially Robby C! Robby Cochran was excellent.

Great people that work here, Especially Robby C! Robby Cochran was excellent.

• Great Deals and Employees

Great Sales Men, Great service and awesome deals. I will be sending my family here,

• Great Deal

Went to go look at some new Mercedes ended up walking out with a brand new one! The service was amazing and they sold me on a great deal.

• Friendly Sales Team

Highly recommend this dealership to anyone interested in purchasing a Mercedes in the area. Friendly sales team and excellent service department.

Our CLS550 had an issue with the suspension. Just wanted to thank the service team for taking care of it for us. We'll be back for the our scheduled service next month! See you then.