High Country Motors

0 recent reviews

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

June 29, 2014

The gang at High Country Motors was a pleasure doing busy with especially our salesman Brian. He was pressure free and highly enjoyable to do business... with. Brian even delayed his family trip out of town to finish the deal. The vehicle History Binder of the car was a very useful tool that gave me all the history of the car and also included a free Car Fax. I felt like I got top dollar for my trade in even though it needed a little work. The price of my new car was very fair and I'm very happy with it. When I picked up my new car, Brian had it detailed and ready to go. He even filled up the car with a full tank of gas. Wow! I would recommend this dealer and Brian to anyone in the market for a new car.

Susan T. We really appreciate the great review. All we ever hope for is our customer's experience to be exactly as yours has been. We really try very... hard to be a dealership that is fair and trustworthy. We appreciate you allowing us to earn your business. Thanks again!

January 25, 2014

Was interested in a vehicle at this dealership and called to inquire about financing only to be told they don't offer financing. Why have a financing ...tab and credit app on your website if you don't even have any finance options. Very bogus, misleading, and unprofessional.

Dear Angie B. We are very sorry for your confusion. We have a Financing Tab to help those find the best Financing for the vehicle they are looking a...t. Some people do not like the process of going to 2,3 or 4 different banks to find the best terms and rates. With this option we do the work for you by sending your application in to multiple Financing institutions. Also banks vary in their rules of financing. For example some only Finance on a vehicle 7 years old with under 80,000 miles while others will finance everything. Another example would be the rates and terms vary. Like 2.9% but only for 48 months at one bank where as another is 2.9% but for 72 months. Also some people need subprime financing because of their shaky credit history and are to afraid to walk in a bank. We have a place for that and if it's at all possible to go that route it will help rebuild your credit and is much better than going to a Buy-Here Pay-Here. Anyway this way we find the best loan to fit your needs. Finally we do have disclaimer's on our websites Financing page that states High Country Motors is not the lending institution and your application will be sent to a 3rd party lending institution. We hope this clears up any confusion and we will look into doing more on our website to help people understand that's why the Financing Tab is there. Thanks!

August 18, 2013

friendly staff, informative but not pushy . buying was an easy transaction. clean business.

diansbus Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We believe the car buying experience should be exactly as you described. Friendly, informati...ve and easy. Thanks again and we appreciate you choosing us.

June 4, 2013

My Salesman, Doug came in on his day off and anniversary of all days to help me purchase a Ford Mustang! I felt like I got top dollar for my trade in ...and a great price on the car! I would recommend this dealer to anyone in the market.

S. Turk Thanks again for allowing us to earn your business. It's great to hear how pleased you are with your purchase. Everyone one of us here at HCM ...know how busy life can be and with that in mind we do our very best to be available whenever your available. After hours appointments or even on our day off we are here for you. Thanks again!

September 10, 2011

We have purchased 2 autos from here they are great.

Muddin moyers Thanks again for allowing us to earn your business. Repeatedly! Your definitely doing it right when a customer becomes a repeat buyer. W...e know you have many choices when you begin shopping for a new car and we work very hard to make your experience a great one to bring you back. Thanks again!